Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism (1077 Views)

Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lemme drink water small first. Ayam cumming.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
So, have bn hearing about Feminism, feminist and all sorts. Buh it's funny that most self acclaimed Feminists don't even understand what they are claiming to be.

I stumbled upon a thread by one lady. Oriaku something something, where she was confusing herself and her supporters about Feminism.

And also, have seen many african feminist (though few in the so called western world too) claiming feminism buh doing contrary to what they believe and preaching.

Lemme take another sachet of water biko. I hope it's not water 'Magun' though. Don't go away, ayam still cumming.
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by virago(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Still waiting for you
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
So to the point.

What exactly is Feminism?

Feminism was never and would never be gender equality like many so called (or better still self acclaimed) feminists though it to be, most of these self acclaimed feminists are just few girls that are lucky to be gainfully employed and most times (or some times) financially buoyant. There are lots of career women who are financially buoyant buh still doesn't even understand or wish to know what Feminism is.

Buh some independent girls automatically believes since men are working and making money, they are also doing the very same, they automatically equals him and this is the basis of many quack self acclaimed feminism.

Very wrong perspective, first, man and woman according to creation can never be the same till christ will grace us with his second coming, we have bn distinguished from creation, God has defined the job of every gender from creation and everyone is unique in it's own way, many things the female gender are created for, the male gender can never try and vice versa, no one is also superior to another or shall we say because animals lived before the creation of man, then they are superior to man?? No. 'God saw that man was alone in the garden and He made a Help mate for him' (Not all that good in bible quotes though).

Ayam still cumming.. Another satchet of water loading.....

2 Likes

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by LuciferKristi: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Feminists are women who want to rub should with the men.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Let's continue..

Feminism like i said earlier was never, is never and shouldn't be about gender equality buh responsibility equailty.

Why?

Like i said, no matter how hard any gender tries, it can never equal what God has automatically programmed in the other gender, this differentiate both genders.

Feminism is just responsibility equality. From marriage perspective, many men want Independent women as wife buh still want them to be a dependent at the same time. Some men want a wife who would wake up in the morning and go to work like them, at month end, bring something to support them buh at the very same time, searching for a slave, why?

There are two types of wife..
The dependent and the independent, when you marry an Independent wife, you both go to work in the morning and return at the same time in the night, buh you still expect her to go inside the kitchen to go prepare your food while you sit in front of your TV waiting for her to bring the food, this is in every aspect wrong.. You are human, you know how weak you feel yourself, she's human, she'd feel the same way too.. Both of you are expected to go into the kitchen and prepare the food. If you know you want a situation where you always want to meet your food on the table, then there are 'Full time (Dependent) housewives', all they do is stay and take care of home (please note the responsibility is still being equal here, while one goes to work to bring money, the other stay at home to take care of other things at home).

Why Feminism becomes a problem is where feminists claim gender equality, and men not understanding what they signed for when they marry an Independent woman..

Feminism is good, it's not gender equality, it can never be.. It is just everybody sharing equal responsibility. No gender is superior to another, God created 'Help mate' not slave. Stop expecting someone that has been outside working 9 - 5 just like you to return to another bunch of jobs while you sit down doing nothing, It's act of slavery.

So this is Feminism, not the other way the self acclaimed Feminists has bn putting it. Men can not carry a baby for 9 months, so also women can never impregnate themselves and many other roles that have bn defined for each role since creation which makes it impossible for both genders to claim equality. We can never be equal, and no gender is supperior.

4 Likes

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
virago:
Still waiting for you
done.
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
beatcoins:
Feminists are women who want to rub should with the men.
those are the ones getting it all wrong. They are mostly the modern Feminists, Feminism has bn in existence since the days of Adam and Eve (i.e creation). Independent girls of nowadays are tring to redefine it.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
I just hope and pray UyaiIncomparabl will be a feminist so it will be forever happy after for us. wink
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I just hope and pray UyaiIncomparabl will be a feminist so it will be forever happy after for us. wink

I ain't and will never be a feminist.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

bhet why now?
You are against Feminism
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Bluezy13(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm...

This is serious...
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
bhet why now?

You are against Feminism

Yes. It is a word coined by the depressed modern charlatans.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by marvinsync(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
So to the point.

What exactly is Feminism?

Feminism was never and would never be gender equality like many so called (or better still self acclaimed) feminists though it to be, most of these self acclaimed feminists are just few girls that are lucky to be gainfully employed and most times (or some times) financially buoyant. There are lots of career women who are financially buoyant buh still doesn't even understand or wish to know what Feminism is.

Buh some independent girls automatically believes since men are working and making money, they are also doing the very same, they automatically equals him and this is the basis of many quack self acclaimed feminism.

Very wrong perspective, first, man and woman according to creation can never be the same till christ will grace us with his second coming, we have bn distinguished from creation, God has defined the job of every gender from creation and everyone is unique in it's own way, many things the female gender are created for, the male gender can never try and vice versa, no one is also superior to another or shall we say because animals lived before the creation of man, then they are superior to man?? No. 'God saw that man was alone in the garden and He made a Help mate for him' (Not all that good in bible quotes though).

Ayam still cumming.. Another satchet of water loading.....

.the moment u mentioned Christ and God u fvcked up

all these became null and void
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by marvinsync(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Let's continue..

Feminism like i said earlier was never, is never and shouldn't be about gender equality buh responsibility equailty.

Why?

Like i said, no matter how hard any gender tries, it can never equal what God has automatically programmed in the other gender, this differentiate both genders.

Feminism is just responsibility equality. From marriage perspective, many men want Independent women as wife buh still want them to be a dependent at the same time. Some men want a wife who would wake up in the morning and go to work like them, at month end, bring something to support them buh at the very same time, searching for a slave, why?

There are two types of wife..
The dependent and the independent, when you marry an Independent wife, you both go to work in the morning and return at the same time in the night, buh you still expect her to go inside the kitchen to go prepare your food while you sit in front of your TV waiting for her to bring the food, this is in every aspect wrong.. You are human, you know how weak you feel yourself, she's human, she'd feel the same way too.. Both of you are expected to go into the kitchen and prepare the food. If you know you want a situation where you always want to meet your food on the table, then there are 'Full time (Dependent) housewives', all they do is stay and take care of home (please note the responsibility is still being equal here, while one goes to work to bring money, the other stay at home to take care of other things at home).

Why Feminism becomes a problem is where feminists claim gender equality, and men not understanding what they signed for when they marry an Independent woman..

Feminism is good, it's not gender equality, it can never be.. It is just everybody sharing equal responsibility. No gender is superior to another, God created 'Help mate' not slave. Stop expecting someone that has been outside working 9 - 5 just like you to return to another bunch of jobs while you sit down doing nothing, It's act of slavery.

So this is Feminism, not the other way the self acclaimed Feminists has bn putting it. Men can not carry a baby for 9 months, so also women can never impregnate themselves and many other roles that have bn defined for each role since creation which makes it impossible for both genders to claim equality. We can never be equal, and no gender is supperior.

guy why are u confusing someone?
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

i agree
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i agree

Applaudisé.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by AdaAde(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, feminist are a group of confused, embittered women.

3 Likes

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

.the moment u mentioned Christ and God u fvcked up

all these became null and void
who i for mention before?
And why/how did it all became null and void, perhaps to you?
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

guy why are u confusing someone?
how? Where?
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Funmisticqueen and AdaAde, it is only these our modern day feminists, they are the ones that turn it all upside down claiming what is not. No gender can equal another gender and no gender is superior to other gender. God created 'help mate', remember? That's the real and original definition of Feminism not all these modern day feminism.

2 Likes

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

hmmmm.
It doesn't even matter. Whichever you believe, i won't mind you know? wink just because of you, i'd hustle hard so we can surely live happy ever after my crush. Or can i come propose now self
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by marvinsync(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
who i for mention before?

And why/how did it all became null and void, perhaps to you?

u brought religion into this and there are 3000+

so it's like u just shifted all these to only make sense to Christians

but failed to consider all those who don't care about Christianity which is about a lot

so these can't be used generally hence null and void generally speaking

2 Likes

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

u brought religion into this and there are 3000+

so it's like u just shifted all these to only make sense to Christians

but failed to consider all those who don't care about Christianity which is about a lot

so these can't be used generally hence null and void generally speaking
since i'm a Christian, what do you expect? And story of creation is not limited to Christianity alone. And more so, most religion use the old testament.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
hmmmm.
It doesn't even matter. Whichever you believe, i won't mind you know? wink just because of you, i'd hustle hard so we can surely live happy ever after my crush. Or can i come propose now self

Mehn. SMH.
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by marvinsync(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
since i'm a Christian, what do you expect? And story of creation is not limited to Christianity alone. And more so, most religion use the old testament.

still religion should not be used it's too controversial and not considerate of everyone

u wanna reach everyone don't u ?

because making a point using the Bible is hogwash to a lot of people , ull just seem like a religious person tryna push his beliefs on them

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

still religion should not be used it's too controversial and not considerate of everyone

u wanna reach everyone don't u ?

because making a point using the Bible is hogwash to a lot of people , ull just seem like a religious person tryna push his beliefs on them
buh still before i borrowed a phrase from the Bible, i already made my point clear where i said 'It (Feminism) shouldn't be gender equality buh Equal responsibilities'. Anyone serious for a debate can make use of that paragraph to argue on.
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mehn. SMH.
you just won't understand my beautiful UyaiIncomparabl.
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by finalboss(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
smiley Not engrossed
Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by Nobodys(f): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
...First of all what is gender equality?..
Using Cambridge English dictionary, Gender equality means equal treatment to all genders, it doesn't imply that men and women are the same buh that they are given equal treatment and opportunity.....
Referencing Wikipedia, Gender equality means equality between men and women, entails the concept that all human beings, both men and women, are free to develop their personal abilities and make choices without the limitations set by stereotypes, rigid gender roles and prejudices.
Gender equality means that the different behaviour, aspirations and needs of women and men are considered, valued and favoured equally. It does not mean that women and men have to become the same, but that their rights, responsibilities and opportunities will not depend on whether they are born male or female. Gender equity means fairness of treatment for women and men, according to their respective needs. This may include equal treatment or treatment that is different but which is considered equivalent in terms of rights, benefits, obligations and opportunities....

Now to your argument, going through those definitions, you'll realize that gender equality entails equal treatment and responsibilities... To an extent, gender equality equates equal treatment..... Feminism is a struggle for gender equality,. Equal responsibility is an integral part of gender equality.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Even Feminists Is Missing About Feminism by 93Miles: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2018
AdaAde:
As far as I'm concerned, feminist are a group of confused, embittered women.

And gigolos..

Most African male feminists are gigolos..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage / Copied Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.