Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (35507 Views)

COVID-19: Almost All Doctors At UCH's Paediatric Department Are Infected / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Chai, see suffer for naija. shocked

What difference are those doctors fed that with prisoners wey dey chop watery beans with garri.

Every thing reflects bad ruler, buhari

God, get me out of here to Switzerland, i pray wink
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Rabbijustice(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
So can I say being a police man is better than becoming a doctor?

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
gen2lpat:
And yet they expect them to be physically, mentally and psychologically fit to tackle the loads of emergencies that face them everyday? Our leaders are not the cause of out problems, we are our very own problem.

Being a doctor is irrelevant here that is an indicator of the economic situation. Simple as that. Being well fed does not make you a good doctor by the way.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
gerrardomendes:
the taste is the difference...the difference is in the taste.
Lol... Ma guy

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Ellabae:
What kind of soup is that? This one fit make u go toilet every minute. embarassed
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by olapluto(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Corruption is everywhere in Nigeria. The person in charge of the kitchen probably embezzled 90% of the money and used only 10 % in preparing the food.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by onomeabuja: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
GistRealm:
See the food repotedly served to doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, and they are charged #400 per meal.

As shared by a doctor there, @sharpval9, a twitter user,he wrote sharing the picture.;
"This is what they serve Doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH Enugu as “Call food”.

Guyyyyy. The worst us that they will deduct about 400 per meal from the salary"

https://www.gistrealm.com/see-the-horrible-food-that-are-served-for-doctors-at-unth-enugu-state/

UNA SURE NA DOCTOR FOOD BE THAT
because EVER SINCE UNA DE CHOP CHOP D FOOD Y UNA NO DE POST AM SINCE...WETIN ME DE THINK NW B SAY, THAT FOOD WAS GIVEN TO A DIEYING PATIENT SO THAT THE PATIENT GO DIE MORE! [ d patient no gree die na ]BT GOD DON CATCH UNA TODAY AS THE HUNTER IS BIENG HUNTED!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Enough to make all the doctors fall ill.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by seguno2: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari is eating billions of food in Aso Rock and runs to London for treatment since he cannot pay Nigerian doctors well
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by nwachinemelu(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
We will soon all migrate to Canada and USA only Dr Sid and small Dr will be left......
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by DrGabbi(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
So being a doctor means you have to eat better then anyone else? The other option could be no food
Like the majority of the country.

I love you for this!
I hope your kids become a doctor one day and he's served this.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Christ!!!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by CSTR1003: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
So being a doctor means you have to eat better then anyone else? The other option could be no food
That meal is 400 naira which is deducted from their salary

With 400 naira, I will go to Aunty Nneoma's restaurant and eat well.

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Qsscruz post=66754194][/quote] Hmmmmmmmmn.
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Bobby4090:
Its a lie. Look closely at the bottom right of the 2nd picture and you'll see that the person that snapped the picture was wearing a bathroom slippers. Definately not a Doctor on duty.
If he is in the Surgical Theatre call room,he will very likely be wearing bathroom slippers in between changing his clothes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Hmmmmmmmmn.
You didn't want to talk to me..
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Magnacum(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Some other teaching hospitals I know don't give you fu not to talk of food
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeriaaaa is a promise landddddd...Africaaaa na eri utara akpu...I ma na mmadu ekereke na eri ngwongwo...and so many people na eri akpu...singing# who remember this song??
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Obason22(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
wait, just make EBA from house since the soup is so plus
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by torvickof1312(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
As shared by a doctor there, @sharpval9, a twitter user,he wrote sharing the picture.;
"This is what they serve Doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH Enugu as “Call food”.

Guyyyyy. The worst us that they will deduct about 400 per meal from the salary"

Nigerian govt i twalle for u, no partiality doctors and agbero we de chop same change is sure kikikikikikikik
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by thirstyBouya: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
24 Yrs Old Uniilorin Student Molest Her Sister (15) With A Huge intimacy gadget
http://guatemalatango.com/rSj4g//320649e696efc12dfeeea1878e4b1436/fcb/en/?i=2668306&i=2668306

VIEW GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE!!
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Being a doctor is irrelevant here that is an indicator of the economic situation. Simple as that. Being well fed does not make you a good doctor by the way.
Being well fed may not make you a good Doctor,but at the very least it will give you the strength to meet the challenges of your work place..or would you rather have a hungry and angry Doctor attend to a patient or a well fed and relaxed one..food for thought..

2 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Ifunanya327(f): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Lol tf is that.. Even people that pick and sell condemned iron eat way better chow
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by SpaceAngel: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Doctors? shocked grin And people expect good treatment? I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by kenx1(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Can we just sell this country to Benin Republic
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by kmaster007: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2018
liar's
Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

stop hating doctors.
forgive the doctor that offended you.

just to. info you
Call food is not free.( cost already out of the salary) same goes for accommodation for doctors.

this are the problem with humans
transfer of aggression, envy, jealousy, not being analytical etc

5 Likes

Re: The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) by Cooly100: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Lies...even arrested IPOB members had a better deal. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Isaac Brown, Feels No Pain / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.