Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (32331 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Obodo999(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
At least he knows he is not the father but he is prepared to be one. Many men are not the fathers and they don’t know about it .

The pair are adults and what they have opted to do is entirely up to them. Disapproving won’t change it.

Best response so far. Well done
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by rolams(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oh! What a stupid IDEA/CHOICE

YOU LOVE HER BUT SHE DIDN'T RECIPROCATE!

EXPECT A BIG CALAMITY IN FUTURE
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by RevT1: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
originally:
True love knows no conditions, if ur love has not been tested, you can go ahead n bash this guy.
Dude, she was never his woman. Claiming ownership of a woman that cheated while in a committed relationship is the dumbest thing any man could ever do.

Talking about love that has been tested; no relationship lasts without reciprocal love. Love can't thrive when it's one way.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
achillesfoot:
This is a very brave move. I'm sure the young man knows what he is doing. He is rather satisfied with her than go through the rigorous process of finding another female who can love him like this one did. Temptation can come in different forms. She had sex with someone else and she got pregnant so what? just make sure the same mistake does not repeat itself and I hope the young man does not use it to insult the woman at any slightest provocation. Nice one bro.
are u for real?shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by ikdaddy01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Got impregnated": by WHO?
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Niyi9002(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
The guy is a cuck!
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by achillesfoot(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

are you normal?
. Yes bro, i’m Normal. I wish you could see through my eyes how fragile life is to kill yourself over the mistakes of others.. Time will definitely heal that wound. One is suppose to catch a vision and run with it. Every other thing seems blind when you have found your soul mate. I wish to believe she is his soul mate. Of course he can put the incident behind him and begin again. I repeat I just hope he doesn’t use it against her at any slight provocation.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by veraiyke(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
lefulefu:
Was thinking he would even snap pix together with the girl. He has a big heart and he's a nice guy but the lady will steal cheat on him and get impregnated by another guy again when they get marriedcheesy.
True talk..
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
I Thought Buhari Is D Most Stupid Personality In Nigeria As At Now, Not Knowing He Has A Superior
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cutehector:
Na wa for this brother...
Hello sir good afternoon cool
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by kapelvej: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Buhari get sense pass dis dude..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Printerscanner: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
I think this guy is planning to use the unborn child for money rituals. The general public should watch out.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Skmoda360(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Generalkaycee:
are you sure his brain is still intact?....not a zombie-like.

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Well if some guys can commit suicide for love, I am not surprise by this, guys can love sha after they will be forming strong men.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
juju dey worry u
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Edipee(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
KevinDein:
Lol
This is the real man feminists talk about
I swear grin
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
If I see such thing in my dream I will wake up and take 7days white fasting. Lolzz
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
GistRealm:
Nigerian man @rasheedharmony whose beautiful act of love has caught many attention and gone viral after the young man proposed to her girlfriend who cheated on him and mistakenly got impregnated by her side man.

He vowed always to be there for her and support her and also to take care of both the baby and the mother.

"My girl cheated and got pregnant by another man but i love her so much and I’m always there for her no matter what ! I proposed to her yesterday and she said yes! And I’ll raise the kid! I don’t mind at all. True love never ends"

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-forgives-her-cheating-girlfriend-proposes-to-her-after-she-got-impregnated-by-another-man/

if that lady knows what is good for her , she should flee . this kind of statement only comes from those who are seeking the best time to inflict the most painful revenge , that lady will be better off with another man than this guy .

3 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by anderson2000: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
I need give this Guy money make him gho buy small sense oooh
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by nkemjacob2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
masinga07:
Which kind of nonsense life is this.
is not a nonsense my brother that's is d extent @ which he loves the girls. She has learnt her lesson. Though in a bitter way
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Were onife lonse eleyi ( Na love madness dey worry this one ) ... omo ale grin
If she die too abeg follow am go heaven ..
Koni da fun ife grin
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by nkemjacob2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wooow. The heart of forgiveness
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by fwallex4truth: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Generalkaycee:

I swear bro! For this recession. Why no go donate for motherless babies home instead of fathering one useless girl child.

There is God ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hello sir good afternoon cool
good afternoon biacan ..how far

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by COOL10(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ubunja,come see this grin
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cutehector:
good afternoon biacan ..how far
I'm fyn sir..... it's been long sir hope all is okay sir
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by arejibadz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
lol d guy was actually joking

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm fyn sir..... it's been long sir hope all is okay sir
yeah all is very fine... Thanks for asking.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Tlyon(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
I sense this guy is a yahoo boy and the said lady hold him back well(she would be good in oral english and able to make maga pay), that i think would be his hidden secret.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Love is reciprocal. If you dont love God despite him loving you, you won't see his kingdom.

This man sha....

He is high on some real sh**
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
So there are still stupid guys on earth. Oloshi lasan
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by sirusX(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Morbeta11:
This guy na Lastborn of Mumu... He doesnt know that a p...y well f... Ked can always be ref..ked.
Okafor's Law

Once 'de be', always 'de be'

When you have mindblowing se.x with her once, you get a free pass to always do it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.