Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (32325 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by mikejj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm shine as how? U mean bald?
most guys way dey fall for woman like mumu u go c their forehead dey shine ...observe am from today
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cutehector:
yeah all is very fine... Thanks for asking.
Dingbang is that all you have to say why

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
mikejj:
most guys way dey fall for woman like mumu u go c their forehead dey shine ...observe am from today
And I see your forehead dey shine cheesy

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by mikejj(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And I see your forehead dey shine cheesy
grin queen u no well...haha that is the oil of my father in heaven on my head
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
mikejj:
grin queen u no well...haha that is the oil of my father in heaven on my head
You just use your hand implicate yourself cheesy cheesy I don laugh tire for here cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
mikejj:
hahahahahacheesy... First time i am hearing of such.anyway thanks for d hintcheesy

Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by ashawopikin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
d thing sef tire me
masinga07:
Which kind of nonsense life is this.
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by mikejj(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just use your hand implicate yourself cheesy cheesy I don laugh tire for here cheesy cheesy
baby implicate where i said most guys not all guys jare
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Morbeta11(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
sirusX:

Okafor's Law

Once 'de be', always 'de be'

When you have mindblowing se.x with her once, you get a free pass to always do it again

Gbam!!!
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Pain(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
He Soup must be strong shocked
Word of Advice to Niggas : " Mind the Soup you lick" tongue
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dingbang is that all you have to say why
lol... Kinda.. Do you have anything to tell me?
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
the guy is impotent, he needs a child from another man's sperm
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cutehector:
lol... Kinda.. Do you have anything to tell me?
Dingbang why are you acting so strange this wasn't what you promised me the last time we're together embarassed
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dingbang why are you acting so strange this wasn't what you promised me the last time we're together embarassed
together how? Did we ever meet?
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cutehector:
together how? Did we ever meet?
So you want to turn chop and clean mouth embarassed dingband why why...... embarassed
Re: Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated by Sike(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
Rada-rada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.