Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Virginity Is Not Overrated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Overrated (4968 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Shugavee(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u can Neva be a virgen again wen u marry on wedding nite ur hubby will know diff guy av enta der how did u feel wen u see 2 guy UV sex togeda. tokunbo
is this all Continue!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by jaksmillioniar: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Shugavee:
is this all Continue!!!
wen beta girls talk just shut up cos u be tokunbo I pray not to marry such girl DAT sleep around madam tokunbo

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Virginity is not overrated,it is only disvirgins that think otherwise. Op more grease to your palm,pls expose them. I will create a thread on virginity backed with facts later.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
this op dey give some people heartache...

chai...

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sex dolls are really triggered

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Jman06(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Virgins all the way!!

You can never compare tear leather cars with tokunbo. The difference is always clear!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Shugavee(f): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
wen beta girls talk just shut up cos u be tokunbo I pray not to marry such girl DAT sleep around madam tokunbo
finished?? grin grin continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
in my honourable opinion...

virgin guys should stick to virgin girlrs...

moloshos [like someone called 'em] should stick to the oloshos [like they call 'em]

#DREAMS_WAS_HERE
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jman06:
Virgins all the way!!

You can never compare tear leather cars with tokunbo. The difference is always clear!!
ma guy!!!

who go prefer nigerian used tokunbo toyota camry 2002 model to tear rubber mercedes benz??

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Emyluv27(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Virginity makes one higher and outstanding from the average, just as Post-degree program makes one higher and outstanding from the numerous average degree holders... Though one is free to say anything about virginity as a consolation to him/herself... No argument...
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by cooooooks(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:

virginity... Any girl who keeps her virginity in this promiscuous time deserve an...

Apply your virginity talk to both genders.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by patosky3310(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Being a male virgin is very easy. It is being a female virgin that is not easy. I respect female virgins.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by DONADAMS(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
very overrated... those hoes ain't loyal..and mind you..Love is a hoax
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by jaksmillioniar: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
highpriestess:

what do I expect from an old 49 years old man.

nobody is arguing the fact that your wife remains a sex object.
since that's the only thing she can offer.cheesy
olodo.grin
give me banku make I chop
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Vick4rill:
virginity issues is usually a nightmares to confirm and semi oloshos in this forum. if you want to see them rant like a headless chicken, just talk about virginity. well, that will not stop people like us from saying the truth. Virginity is never overrated and is still a sign of virtue till today. Any girl who keeps her virginity in this promiscuous time deserve an accolade. it takes obedient and great will to be a virgin. it takes determination to keep ur self at that level. don't even tell me that crap about virginity not been what will make a happy home, or virgins engaging in MouthAction. cus u don't fvcking have a prove.Apart from girls who are raped against their will any girl who is not a virgin is a certified olosho. l rather marry a discipline clean virgin. Than marry over use olosho who will end up giving birth to a child that will look like my neighbour.

your post is all about girls this and that... are girls the only people required to keep virginity?
are you a virgin yourself?

don't allow me to curse you this night

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:14am On Apr 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Why are you triggered, premarital sex is bad, close your legs

stfu

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2018
Do I know you?
TheUpsetGirl1:

stfu
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
This is very a condescending post, you could have made a point without insulting non-virgins, Virginty is not overrated, its still a pride of woman bla bla bla but then I will choose character over virginity anytime any day, being a virgin doesn't make you good and wife material automatically, after that one night, what else will she offer in the marriage?

CeeC bbnaija claims she is a virgin, I rather have a non virgin than someone with ceec character as a sister in law.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

your post is all about girls this and that... are girls the only people required to keep virginity?
are you a virgin yourself?

don't allow me to curse you this night
you are very stupid for that unruly reply. ur name will continue to make a permanent mark in your life idiat. how does my virginity status change the fact that what l wrote there is true. imagine a slowpoke trying to curse me. now mark my monicker don't ever in ur life quote me again on this forum.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
This is very a condescending post, you could have made a point without insulting non-virgins, Virginty is not overrated, its still a pride of woman bla bla bla but then I will choose character over virginity anytime any day, being a virgin doesn't make you good and wife material automatically, after that one night, what else will she offer in the marriage?

CeeC bbnaija claims she is a virgin, I rather have a non virgin than someone with ceec character as a sister in law.
look at this yeye girl. are u a man to choose who u will mary. why do u girls automatically makes it look like every virgin is rude. study has it that an average virgin is homely reserved and a wife material that is why she took that bold step.wat sort of good character can an olosho claims to have? real men choose virgin over non virgin cus they are the ideal wife material if u don't like it go and buy sniper.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Vick4rill:
you are very stupid for that unruly reply. ur name will continue to make a permanent mark in your life idiat. how does my virginity status change the fact that what l wrote there is true. imagine a slowpoke trying to curse me. now mark my monicker don't ever in ur life quote me again on this forum.

now I believe that 80% of the males on nairaland are kids.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Vick4rill:
look at this yeye girl. are u a man to choose who u will mary. why do u girls automatically makes it look like every virgin is rude. study has it that an average virgin is homely reserved and a wife material that is why she took that bold step.wat sort of good character can an olosho claims to have? real men choose virgin over non virgin cus they are the ideal wife material if u don't like it go and buy sniper.
It still won't stop non virgins from getting married, choke on it cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
It still won't stop non virgins from getting married, choke on it cheesy.
nobody is stopping u guys from marrying all am saying is that virgins are the best
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Vick4rill:
nobody is stopping u guys from marrying all am saying is that virgins are the best
And who told you am not a Virgin tongue?
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
And who told you am not a Virgin tongue?
saint don't criticize saint
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by joff2(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:

Do you realize the numbers of wrecked marriages every year due to sexually compatibility issues? A quick research on nairaland on that issue may do you a world of good.

About women virginity, So you haven't heard of certain ladies preference for anal sex as a precautionary measure to protect their virginiity

Dude, what you're saying in turn is ridiculously biased, why do we delude ourselves with rubbish like "sexual compactibility" just so we can condone premarital sex. Your analysis is just a way of convincing yourself about otherwise.

If you truely love her as virgin, you would accept her irregardless of whatever comes after marriage. Let us stop tagging marriage with conditions and compactibility; that's not the foremost thing

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by lonikit: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2018
wht do u say about those virgins that engage in other forms of sexual behaviour to satisfy their sexual need but only avoid Penetration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2018
joff2:

Dude, what you're saying in turn is ridiculously biased, why do we delude ourselves with rubbish like "sexual compactibility" just so we can condone premarital sex. Your analysis is just a way of convincing yourself about otherwise.

If you truely love her as virgin, you would accept her irregardless of whatever comes after marriage. Let us stop tagging marriage with conditions and compactibility; that's not the foremost thing
Bro you have quoted the wrong remark

You are simply trying to justify your idea of marrying a virgin, but you don't have to mention me in the process.

Sexual desire is among the desires most humans can not control and it requires satisfaction. It has nothing to do with accepting your partner's flaws

What I highlighted in my post is a very real issue that has wrecked a lot of marriages, you can decide to believe otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Vick4rill:
saint don't criticize saint

lols... shows you're just a stupid kid..

you're not a virgin yet after your mom fed you ,you decided to create this silly thread
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2018
lonikit:
wht do u say about those virgins that engage in other forms of sexual behaviour to satisfy their sexual need but only avoid Penetration.

the usual ranting to support the whoes.. oga is not by force to support my thread
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
joff2:

thank u for this post
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by havilla(f): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2018
The only thing that annoys me about this virginity talk is that it seems God would only judge women for pre marital sex on judgment day and men would be given a free pass.

Another annoying thing is many virgins engage in MouthAction which is the same sin as penetrative sex all because they want their husbands to meet them as virgins. Is virginity for man or for God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry African (pics) / My Friend's Wife: Does She Needs To Be Cautioned? / When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.