Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Virginity Is Not Overrated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Overrated (5190 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Funny. Don't think every guy is having sex or will have sex before marriage. Right, that seems old-fashioned, but the decision is left to you.
greiboy:
Yes, but haven't you slept with a lady before? Didn't you claim you were in love with her at that moment? What should happen to that "not so clean lady" now? grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
According to the law, as long as you are above 18yrs,you are in a legal frame to have sex.
Your penis or vagina belongs to you and you have the right to do anything you want with it but be ready to take responsibility of any outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lie. So no sex makes a girl lack big butt, right? Nigga, too much banging will soften a girl's butt.
Dannidom:
Yes o!.. We know.. Virginity also makes a girl ''un''ikebe-ful
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Same from my point of view. Any man that sleeps around is a male olosho...
Use the word Brostitute wink for guys cheesy
You are spot on sis.
Nor mind the OP.

For the last time
*leaves thread*.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Funny. Don't think every guy is having sex or will have sex before marriage. Right, that seems old-fashioned, but the decision is left to you.
Well, if you are also a virgin and you have a strong moral perspective about sexual intercourse. I believe you may have a point wanting to marry a virgin. However, if you aren't a virgin, then I guess you are just being hypocritical.

I am not a virgin and I don't really expect to marry one.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
greiboy:
People say "sex is a secret we all share" for a reason. Issues around private sexual encounter are usually only revealed to close friends and passed around through the rumor mill. Thus, you don't expect anyone to openly reveal that information to anyone.

Nonetheless, I need you to prove that "virgin brides " will never cheat or have cheated on their husbands in history like you insinuating in your writeup . Otherwise, you are asking the wrong question.
you see why l call u woman wrapper. it takes discipline for a woman to keep her virginity, logically it will be difficult for that kind of woman to teach. infact inasmuch as it is not impossible for a virgin to cheat the statistics will still go against confirm olosho non virgin who are hardly satisfied with one man.. woman wrapper why are u protecting them, u get hymen?
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=66770348][/quote] mmm,go and sleep biko.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by SoapQueen(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Use the word Brostitute wink for guys cheesy You are spot on sis. Nor mind the OP.
For the last time *leaves thread*.
Thank you sis, or Molosho( male olosho)..

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
you see why l call u woman wrapper. it takes discipline for a woman to keep her virginity, logically it will be difficult for that kind of woman to teach. infact inasmuch as it is not impossible for a virgin to cheat the statistics will still go against confirm olosho non virgin who are hardly satisfied with one man.. woman wrapper why are u protecting them, u get hymen?
I wonder when some people would reason outside the box.greiboy is one of the few guys I respect on the forum he brought out a logical explanation and the next thing you call him a woman wrapper and you made zero sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you sis, or Molosho( male olosho)..
Ah cheesy
"Molosho"I like that any guy who calls a lady whom they know nothing about an olosho should be called a molosho since they are in the same business.
Good one. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
Discipline to keep virginity?

Anyways, I guess your logical reasoning didn't inform you that anyone can change at any given time?

I guess you have always being the same logical reasoning machine all your life to miss that fact?

i guess you have also assumed that every lady that have lost their virginity must have had sex with a million guys.?

How logical !

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Even a player will prefer to settle down with a virgin after lashing different pussies. lol... In an era where virginity is sold for million $$, but you lost yours carelessly for free to one hopeless guy. Doesn't make sense. Rape case is different though.

greiboy:
Well, if you are also a virgin and you have a strong moral perspective about sexual intercourse. I believe you may have a point wanting to marry a virgin. However, if you aren't a virgin, then I guess you are just being hypocritical.

I am not a virgin and I don't really expect to marry one.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sex is for the married undecided goodnight
highpriestess:

mmm,go and sleep biko.

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sex is for the married undecided goodnight
lool,and people like you that don't want to marry will die sex starved then.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Even a player will prefer to settle down with a virgin after lashing different pussies. lol... In an era where virginity is sold for million $$, but you lost yours carelessly for free to one hopeless guy. Doesn't make sense. Rape case is different though.

Whatever the preference bro, it is simply a display of hypocrisy at its peak

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cheers mate.
greiboy:
Whatever the preference bro, it is simply a display of hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
greiboy:
Discipline to keep virginity?

Anyways, I guess your logical reasoning didn't inform you that anyone can change at any given time?

I guess you have always being the same logical reasoning machine all your life to miss that fact?

i guess you have also assumed that every lady that have lost their virginity must have had sex with a million guys.?

How logical !

why l dey even waste my time with this guy. when u go home buy condom and give to ur younger sister and future daughters so they can atlest play save since fvcking around is normal. l don't blame u, koboless likes and support u get from the said olosho just dey make u type poo. guy don't quote me again o

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Girls are trash, but never say never. I just may get married someday
highpriestess:

lool,and people like you that don't want to marry will die sex starved then.cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I wonder when some people would reason outside the box.greiboy is one of the few guys I respect on the forum he brought out a logical explanation and the next thing you call him a woman wrapper and you made zero sense.
why will l make sense to u? Are u a virgin No? Have u fvck more than one guy? Yes!! so l don't need ur support

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
why l dey even waste my time with this guy. when u go home buy condom and give to ur younger sister and future daughters so they can atlest play save since fvcking around is normal. l don't blame u, koboless likes and support u get from the said olosho just dey make u type poo. guy don't quote me again o

What makes you think you can stop any female in your family from having a sexual experience?

There is a reason why most parents in the west advocate for safer sex rather than total abstinence, I believe it is because they understand the human mind better than their African counterparts

I have made my choice In life regarding my sexual experience and I don't expect everyone in my family to follow suit, I will only advocate for a cautious approach, like I have always done.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Girls are trash, but never say never. I just may get married someday
lool,not all girls.

but the ones piiko has met.cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by UDUJ(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
virginity issues is usually a nightmares to confirm and semi oloshos in this forum. if you want to see them rant like a headless chicken, just talk about virginity. well, that will not stop people like us from saying the truth. Virginity is never overrated and is still a sign of virtue till today. Any girl who keeps her virginity in this promiscuous time deserve an accolade. it takes obedient and great will to be a virgin. it takes determination to keep ur self at that level. don't even tell me that crap about virginity not been what will make a happy home, or virgins engaging in MouthAction. cus u don't fvcking have a prove.Apart from girls who are raped against their will any girl who is not a virgin is a certified olosho. l rather marry a discipline clean virgin. Than marry over use olosho who will end up giving birth to a child that will look like my neighbour.

From virgin girls having been sacrificed as offerings in the distant past, to educated, well-read men lusting for virgin women, it's quite clear that virginity has always been put in a pedestal and revered. I know a few men who while they have lost theirs, prefer their women to be virgins. Such hypocrisy. angry

It's supposed to make sex more pleasurable while I imagine that it probably only makes it a bit bloody and highly painful and uncomfortable. The whole hullabaloo about the appeal of virgin women is ridiculous, frankly. I mean, if anything, they must really lack good technique and an understanding of what pleases their partner and themselves, thanks to their sorry lack of experience. Add to that the possible insecurities of a virgin and other emotional factors that weigh in, and the sex is sure to be a complicated mess, devoid of much pleasure.

Virginity is somehow deemed to be pious and a sign of purity. What a load of dung angry. It is such perception that causes all the backlash really. What's so pious and holy about a person who hasn't had sex? They're as holy as a person who's never driven a car. Does that make car virgins appealing as drivers? Outrageous. Virginity is meaningless. Or worse, it means you don't know much, which is quite a liability in lovemaking.

I prefer an experienced woman. Once, a virgin wanted me to take her virginity, but I didn't want to. I've done it once, and that's enough for me.

I do think one should be specially careful with a virgin, because it can be painful, and pain is not something one wants when making love. Unless you're into that kind of thing. I doubt if virgins usually are. The first time should be tender and careful and slow and loving.

But in general, you need experience to be a good lover. Virgins might be better off being paired with an experienced lover. Although there is something to be said for exploring things with another virgin, if you love each other.

But if you offered me a virgin, I'd turn you down or turn her down .

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
why will l make sense to u? Are u a virgin No? Have u fvck more than one guy? Yes!! so l don't need ur support
You are sincerely an illiterate so by my comments you know me.
You better have sense because even the people who agree with what you wrote know that you made no sense.
So low of you to write such about a person you know nothing about.
You are really a child.

FYI Hippolyta doesn't do that.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
greiboy:

What makes you think you can stop any female in your family from having a sexual experience?

There is a reason why most parents in the west advocate for safer sex rather than total abstinence, I believe it is because they understand the human mind better than their African counterparts

I have made my choice In life regarding my sexual experience and I don't expect everyone in my family to follow suit, I will only advocate for a cautious approach, like I have always done.
we are all saying the same thing. help them with condom at least. your future wife should at lest bang every guy her heart desire before coming to u. it is normal bro
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are sincerely an illiterate so by my comments you know me.
You better have sense because even the people who agree with what you wrote know that you made no sense.
So low of you to write such about a person you know nothing about.
You are really a child.

FYI Hippolyta doesn't do that.
ranting of professional in the business.e pain am
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
I will bounce back
highpriestess:

lool,not all girls.

but the ones piiko has met.cheesy

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will bounce back
tongue
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
ranting of professional in the business.e pain am
abeg shut up.

see this brostitute.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by AryEmber(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
While I hate your attacks on people, I totally agree with you.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
we are all saying the same thing. help them with condom at least. your future wife should at lest bang every guy her heart desire before coming to u. it is normal bro
Kk bro
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

From virgin girls having been sacrificed as offerings in the distant past, to educated, well-read men lusting for virgin women, it's quite clear that virginity has always been put in a pedestal and revered. I know a few men who while they have lost theirs, prefer their women to be virgins. Such hypocrisy. angry

It's supposed to make sex more pleasurable while I imagine that it probably only makes it a bit bloody and highly painful and uncomfortable. The whole hullabaloo about the appeal of virgin women is ridiculous, frankly. I mean, if anything, they must really lack good technique and an understanding of what pleases their partner and themselves, thanks to their sorry lack of experience. Add to that the possible insecurities of a virgin and other emotional factors that weigh in, and the sex is sure to be a complicated mess, devoid of much pleasure.

Virginity is somehow deemed to be pious and a sign of purity. What a load of dung angry. It is such perception that causes all the backlash really. What's so pious and holy about a person who hasn't had sex? They're as holy as a person who's never driven a car. Does that make car virgins appealing as drivers? Outrageous. Virginity is meaningless. Or worse, it means you don't know much, which is quite a liability in lovemaking.

I prefer an experienced woman. Once, a virgin wanted me to take her virginity, but I didn't want to. I've done it once, and that's enough for me.

I do think one should be specially careful with a virgin, because it can be painful, and pain is not something one wants when making love. Unless you're into that kind of thing. I doubt if virgins usually are. The first time should be tender and careful and slow and loving.

But in general, you need experience to be a good lover. Virgins might be better off being paired with an experienced lover. Although there is something to be said for exploring things with another virgin, if you love each other.

But if you offered me a virgin, I'd turn you down or turn her down .
it is OK. your wife will be well staffed before coming to. professional prostitued will be very recommended for ur desired experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.