Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex (377 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2018
My bestie has a problem at hand that is threatening to tear her relationship with her guy apart.

According to her...She loves this guy with passion but the only issue she have with him is the phone calls and text msgs he receives from his ex that may lead to him seeing her in no time.

She has challenged him about it but he assured her that there is absolutely nothing going on between them.

Did he still love her or he is lying about it.
Re: My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2018
just tell her, you win some you lose some she has lost this one.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Thanks I will definetly do that and let her see this thread and your comment on her behalf.
Re: My Bestie Is In A Relationship With A Guy That Still Receives Calls From His Ex by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2018
I do call my ex,and we exchange messages everyday.but we ain't getting back,and there is nothing between us anymore.it's just to keep in touch. but I can't vouch for your friends guy though.different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Gay Man Proposes To His Boyfriend (photos) / Five(5) Reasons Why You Still Can’t Get Over Your Ex / Get Facebook Accounts At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.