Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (9352 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
MissRaine69 I will disciple you for saying this rubbish here

*discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
good morning bae
Good morning smiley
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Good morning smiley
my love how was your night

I be miss you last night
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by potbelly(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2018
I am in between..
Fleshy wink
sexybbstar:

So you have potbelly? grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2018
potbelly:
I am in between..
Fleashy wink
shut up

You are trying to woo my girlfriend
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I be miss you last night
Have you seen the reply?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I be miss you last night
Have you seen the reply?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Have you seen the reply?
no but let me check
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by amakadihot87(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

How many times do you have sex in a year or you live a life of assumption
........is that relivant?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by lawlhee: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
No, there's more to liking a man than liking his body. Body that will make you have fears and insecurity. The one that does not have body sef is something else not to talk of this one.
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
amakadihot87:
........is that relivant?
yes it is relivant
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Have you seen the reply?
yes I have
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by VLongstrider(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:
My location varies at this moment time it’s Toulouse. I do spend time at home and will collect my PVC fear not!
Toulouse football team spoiled my nairabet ticket last week oh I accept your apology on their behalf before you tender it. So where you staying in Nigeria? LOL.... I won't fear now that you've asked me not to.
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Olamida(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Kelish my love
will you keep quite
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Olamida(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
fiercehillz:
I doubt if girls are really into this muscular thingy...I feel most babes just like a guy that is fun to be with, well groomed and a guy with good vibes.
if I mention "money" now they will say I'm accusing gals. Lemme mind my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior / This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.