Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (9350 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by rosieluv(f): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
cool bae
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
hmm smallie you have spoil. i will tell your daddy.

All the good girls yaff joined gang
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by CheedyJ(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I am laughing and also respecting your courage to tell me your predicament bro

I am so proud of you
No longer my predicament ooo..that was a long tym ago..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by BiafranDel: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

All the good girls yaff joined gang
I see, you are wearing hot dress, wearing tight skirt dont comb your hair, bad gang! but your daddy does not want a bad shilde grin henceforth you have been placed under my care and supervision. i am to follow you on every thread you go grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by VLongstrider(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not a gift and considering I am only in Nigeria part of the year it’s irrelevant really. Someone’s sexuality is not an issue with me. Away from the motherland you work with gay people, you work with asexual people, transgender and non-binary so my point being just because someone looks a certain way as is in this case
it does not mean they are what you expect.
I understand. Nigerian in diaspora. Where exactly are you? Just curious. Sha come home and collect your PVC against this upcoming election
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
VLongstrider:

I understand. Nigerian in diaspora. Where exactly are you? Just curious. Sha come home and collect your PVC against this upcoming election
My location varies at this moment time it’s Toulouse.
I do spend time at home and will collect my PVC fear not!
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

My location varies at this moment time it’s Toulouse.
I do spend time at home and will collect my PVC fear not!
Another quick one if you don't mind, what region of Nigeria you originally from?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Another quick one if you don't mind, what region of Nigeria you originally from?

I am Nigerian ........:focusing on regions is what continually divides this nation.
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am Nigerian ........:focusing on regions is what continually divides this nation.
I am also Nigerian and I'm no way focusing on region. It's called curiosity. I guess I'm only curious as I haven't seen you show no sign of 'coming from any region'; the way you type
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I am also Nigerian and I'm no way focusing on region. It's called curiosity. I guess I'm only curious as I haven't seen you show no sign of 'coming from any region'; the way you type
That’s the point sir of being impartial. I show no bias nor do I get caught up in unnecessary dynamics.
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Azzholes everywhere undecided
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s the point sir of being impartial. I show no bias nor do I get caught up in unnecessary dynamics.
i think you just don't wanna give away nothing as I've observed with you. Wondering what the fear could be though
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
i think you just don't wanna give away nothing as I've observed with you. Wondering what the fear could be though
No fear
Just fiercely private that’s allowed right?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

No fear
go and sleep na
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

No fear
100% allowed. Not planning on invading either. Perhaps curiosity got the better of me
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
100% allowed. Not planning on invading either. Perhaps curiosity got the better of me
go and sleep this guy
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Thank you
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
go and sleep na
You are not the boss of me!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Thank you
smiley
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
go and sleep this guy
Why? What's my sleep got to do with you?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Mama the mama.... Twale

MissRaine69:

That is not a diagnosis I am pointing out something you have overlooked (obviously)
The man is gay
Simple as that
But then you would not know would you?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by ilevic(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=galaciousbabe post=66799514][/quote]
Lol DAT means I have hope
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by slam7000(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

That is not a diagnosis I am pointing out something you have overlooked (obviously)
The man is gay
Simple as that
But then you would not know would you?

The man is not gay. His name is Ngo Onyeka Okafor and he is a Nigerian American actor/model who is also into boxing/martial arts and he is either married or has a partner called Kindra Hanson.

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by engrelvis(m): 5:35am On Apr 18, 2018
slam7000:

The man is not gay. His name is Ngo Okafor and he is a Nigerian American model who is also into boxing/martial arts and he is either married or has a partner called Kindra Hanson.

dnt mind all dis people forming Mr know all.gay my foot .he is nt married yet.kindra Hanson is his long time girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2018
slam7000:

The man is not gay. His name is Ngo Onyeka Okafor and he is a Nigerian American actor/model who is also into boxing/martial arts and he is either married or has a partner called Kindra Hanson.

thank you big bro
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are not the boss of me!
MissRaine69 I will disciple you for saying this rubbish here
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
I see, you are wearing hot dress, wearing tight skirt dont comb your hair, bad gang! but your daddy does not want a bad shilde grin henceforth you have been placed under my care and supervision. i am to follow you on every thread you go grin

Lol grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin
answer my mail bae
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by BiafranDel: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin
I am now watching you in 3D cheesy if i hear pim, you will hear ween grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by potbelly(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
You have no idea what you are missing... wink
sexybbstar:

Not me Sha. I prefer fleshy body (not fats or potbelly) to 6 packs
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
potbelly:
You have no idea what you are missing... wink
So you have potbelly? grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

So you have potbelly? grin
good morning bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl / Why Do Men Snap Their Fingers At The End Of A Handshake ? / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.