Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (38072 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
jaxxy:

Pretty good dear, just work stuff basically and trying to takecare of a few other things I’m working on. How are you doing? smiley

I'm good and just like u I've been pretty busy.

What u are working on has to do with cars right? or is it something else
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Nice I like that.. Nope not cars, I’m into IT Engineering also so I hv stuff I’m working on there and Sm other stuffs I’m exploring. I like to do different things. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Girl4rmspace Merry Christmas dear
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Hey, been tryn to reach u.. Let me know where you’re at...
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Hey, been tryn to reach u.. Let me know where you’re at...

Hey how are you doing
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Hey how are you doing

Ohh very well. Thank God.. This is a pleasant surprise. Tried my best bt cudnt reach you. How have u been? Hope good??
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by Burgerlomo: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Ohh very well. Thank God.. This is a pleasant surprise. Tried my best bt cudnt reach you. How have u been? Hope good??

I'm doing great. I think this is my first nairaland visit this year, Too busy I almost forgot about this site
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
girl4rmspace:

I'm doing great. I think this is my first nairaland visit this year, Too busy I almost forgot about this site

Glad to hear that. Let me say happy new year lol, wlcm back even tho I don’t think u missed much. Smtmes being offline is cool if u have nothing serious doing here. So much info coming at u can be distracting in both good and bad ways.

To be honest i did kinda miss u..
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Glad to hear that. Let me say happy new year lol, wlcm back even tho I don’t think u missed much. Smtmes being offline is cool if u have nothing serious doing here. So much info coming at u can be distracting in both good and bad ways.

To be honest i did kinda miss u..

Oh i see

Hope business has been going well for you this year?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Oh i see

Hope business has been going well for you this year?

Business can be Up and Down bt there’s always smtn positive about it so yes it’s going well and I’m looking forward to more. Uve been busy alot and to be honest I’m curious about it than I was before. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Business can be Up and Down bt there’s always smtn positive about it so yes it’s going well and I’m looking forward to more. Uve been busy alot and to be honest I’m curious about it than I was before. Lol

Curious about what exactly?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Nothing major just what’s kept u so busy lately and what ur into?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Hey where u @??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.