Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (38046 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaxxy:

Aiit then. Hp it went well.. Wlcm back, happy new month dear

Yes dear.. Everything went as planned

What have you been up to since I left?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Yes dear.. Everything went as planned

What have you been up to since I left?

It’s been more of work basically. Was at ur axis a couple of times to seal sm deals. Enjoyed a few holidays. Watelse.. yh I Cudnt find u. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 2:29am On Sep 02, 2018
jaxxy:

It’s been more of work basically. Was at ur axis a couple of times to seal sm deals. Enjoyed a few holidays. Watelse.. yh I Cudnt find u. Lol

That's great... M glad u are doing good for yourself
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
girl4rmspace:

That's great... M glad u are doing good for yourself

Thx dear... The reward for good work/hard work is more work. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Thx dear... The reward for good work/hard work is more work. Lol
More work? Lol. Remember all work and no play Makes Jax a?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
girl4rmspace:

More work? Lol. Remember all work and no play Makes Jax a?

Lol, A pretty cool boy. Anyways that was just a quote I used to hear. Whenever u agree to my Request I wud take play more seriously. How r u 2day?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol, A pretty cool boy. Anyways that was just a quote I used to hear. Whenever u agree to my Request I wud take play more seriously. How r u 2day?

M doing great. What request are you talking about by the way
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
girl4rmspace:

M doing great. What request are you talking about by the way

Lol tea, coffee, holla, need I say more??
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol tea, coffee, holla, need I say more??

When do you want it to be?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
girl4rmspace:

When do you want it to be?

Hmmm Let me check my calendar... anytime dis month shud be fine. I will figure it out. Bt we need to talk don’t we?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Girl4rmspace just to let u know I’ve started making plans.. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
jaxxy:
Girl4rmspace just to let u know I’ve started making plans.. Lol

Only if it's at your place
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Only if it's at your place

Hmmm lol, keep messing with me. It’s ok..
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Hmmm lol, keep messing with me. It’s ok..

Jaxxy there's a very lucrative investment that was launched this month and I think it's great and want you to invest in it.

You can choose from package white to green. Earning over 300%returns on investment.

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Jaxxy there's a very lucrative investment that was launched this month and I think it's great and want you to invest in it.

You can choose from package white to green. Earning over 300%returns on investment.

U know I thought about u 2day and I was like if u don’t reply me soon im gona so disturb ur as$. Lol

On the stuff I will study it cos it’s from u. I don’t really involve my self in what i don’t completely understand. A childhood frnd of mine came from Canada asking me to do sm type of pyramid investment and I basically ignored it. Will check it out. Thx
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 3:36am On Sep 21, 2018
jaxxy:

U know I thought about u 2day and I was like if u don’t reply me soon im gona so disturb ur as$. Lol

On the stuff I will study it cos it’s from u. I don’t really involve my self in what i don’t completely understand. A childhood frnd of mine came from Canada asking me to do sm type of pyramid investment and I basically ignored it. Will check it out. Thx

No problem. If it wasn't from my best friend I wouldn't have gotten involved but I've made several withdrawals so it really works and if you are intrested do let me know so I can link u up
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
girl4rmspace:

No problem. If it wasn't from my best friend I wouldn't have gotten involved but I've made several withdrawals so it really works and if you are intrested do let me know so I can link u up

Hey how can I get ur attention on a lazy afternoon?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
jaxxy:

Hey how can I get ur attention on a lazy afternoon?

Hey what's up.

Can you please tell me the gist surrounding the stew this stew that I hear these days online? Is there a story behind it?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Hey what's up.

Can you please tell me the gist surrounding the stew this stew that I hear these days online? Is there a story behind it?

Lool it’s about wizkids new music video. I think it started when he announced he was cooking sm stew referring to his new jam ‘fever’ bt fans just didn’t realize it was pepper stew cos him and tiwa got quite comfy and got tongues wagging. That led to many other definitions and acronyms i can’t even explain.

Basically stew means smtn hot or interesting

So if ure a good chef we can cook sm stew also tongue
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
jaxxy:

Lool it’s about wizkids new music video. I think it started when he announced he was cooking sm stew referring to his new jam ‘fever’ bt fans just didn’t realize it was pepper stew cos him and tiwa got quite comfy and got tongues wagging. That led to many other definitions and acronyms i can’t even explain.

Basically stew means smtn hot or interesting

So if ure a good chef we can cook sm stew also tongue

Lol thanks a lot now I get it, you are always dependable
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lol thanks a lot now I get it, you are always dependable

My pleasure dear. I like to be dependable actually, So how hv u been? Haven’t seen much of u lately.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
jaxxy:

My pleasure dear. I like to be dependable actually, So how hv u been? Haven’t seen much of u lately.

The year is coming to an end and still a lot to do, don't have as much time as I used to
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
girl4rmspace:

The year is coming to an end and still a lot to do, don't have as much time as I used to

Ok great! I like that... Work hard bt don’t 4get to relax. That’s the advice u gave me. Lol
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok great! I like that... Work hard bt don’t 4get to relax. That’s the advice u gave me. Lol

LOL true but make no mistake, I work hard and also PLAY hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Interesting.. so we like 2 peas in a pod bt I try to keep my PLAY on a limit tho I don’t wana get in trouble. Hahaha

I’m looking forward to that..
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Hey...
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by girl4rmspace(f): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Hey...

Hi Jax how are you doing
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by mhizbel(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olalan:
Beautiful for them and wishing them a blissful union.
BTW I don't fancy all this public proposals
No be only you my brother.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by mhizbel(f): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
I hope he is the right person for you?....
I'm happy for yooouu!
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Hi Jax how are you doing

Pretty good dear, just work stuff basically and trying to takecare of a few other things I’m working on. How are you doing? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.