Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (54838 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Lalas247(f): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Tayroc:

Ok o badooski..
Very nice topic cheesy...abi..

aha I know who it is now lol
where have u been o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

aha I know who it is now lol
where have u been o....

Where you left me nau. You know you always disappear and reappear like the invisible lady..
I dey your area now sha.. relocated..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Lalas247(f): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwn, she called me Vic cool. It is actually above average but look at where she is coming from. She was already earning 31x that amount and I believe for the same position. I am very surprised she took the job in the first place. It’s really low. She didn’t come to Nigeria for herself but for a man she loves which is a very good thing, but sometimes we need to apply Wisdom in our everyday life. Clearly she saw the “potential” in him but honestly most guys that give that potential speech are sometimes time wasters.

wink

The things ladies do in the name if love.
she needs more than potential to relocate ... she can't live on 27k naira that's crazy ...

shows desperation for marriage ...sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Viicfuntop(f): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
in the uk most men der dont send nigerian babes. Since the average nigerian lady is programmed to see marrisge as an achievment they do anything for a potential husband.

I am sorry, I didn’t really get this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Lalas247(f): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Tayroc:

Where you left me nau. You know you always disappear and reappear like the invisible lady..
I dey your area now sha.. relocated..
see when you relocate after person son pay bride price sad

na wa for u o.... which side east ?
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

see when you relocate after person son pay bride price sad

na wa for u o.... which side east ?

Well.. that's life nau.. wish you all the best dear wink
South east..
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Viicfuntop(f): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

wink

The things ladies do in the name if love.
she needs more than potential to relocate ... she can't live on 27k naira that's crazy ...

shows desperation for marriage ...sad

Desperation for marriage. This is the exact phrase that describes this post. Baby girl, do not fall for any man that gives that potential speech, but you will know the ones that are worth the wait kiss.
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Lalas247(f): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Desperation for marriage. This is the exact phrase that describes this post. Baby girl, do not fall for any man that gives that potential speech, but you will know the ones that are worth the wait kiss.
hope she sees this ... good advice

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I am sorry, I didn’t really get this.
cheesy no worry. Desperation to get married can mk a lady do silly tins

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Lalas247(f): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Tayroc:

Well.. that's life nau.. wish you all the best dear wink
South east..
OK thank you .. gotta run will be online later .

lost ur number too. I will send via email later

take care x

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Viicfuntop(f): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
cheesy no worry. Desperation to get married can mk a lady do silly tins

I get it now, thanks. That’s very true
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Viicfuntop(f): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

hope she sees this ... good advice

We have got to use our head in love too not only the heart.
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

OK thank you .. gotta run will be online later .

lost ur number too. I will send via email later

take care x
wink
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by rusher14: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

born and raised in the UK worked here since 14 and my dear that is not average pay ..lol go and tell people who work in social sector that or mc donalds..
which HR department did you work for that told you this ...

lol hope u not getting this info via Google cause reality is different .

I worked in social houses were I housed families on low and agerar income ... I'm telling u with that pay ... I will show her the door ..
household income of £26k don't really get much help

so if its after tax .. what percentage of tax did gov take so why is her actual salary ..
you ate not even making sense sad

Again, where did you read that it is after tax?

I insist her earnings are low.

By the time she pays 450 on tax, 70 on NI, 120 on council tax, 600 on rent, 50 on utilities what else does she have?

Leave story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by slam7000(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:

Again, where did you read that it is after tax?

I insist her earnings are low.

By the time she pays 450 on tax, 70 on NI, 120 on council tax, 600 on rent, 50 on utilities what else does she have?

Leave story.

The website you referenced isn’t credible. Anyone working in the Uk who is honest would confirm that £1800 is above national average and you can do a lot on that salary even as a foreigner.

If you get £1800, you can find a £360-£400 very comfortable double room inclusive rent accommodation which means that you don’t have to pay council tax and energy bills.
If you live in some parts of north England,with £450-£500, you can get a double bedroom accommodation with a living room.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by rusher14: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2018
slam7000:

The website you referenced isn’t credible. Anyone working in the Uk who is honest would confirm that £1800 is above national average and you can do a lot on that salary even as a foreigner.

If you get £1800, you can find a £360-£400 very comfortable double room inclusive rent accommodation which means that you don’t have to pay council tax and energy bills.
If you live in some parts of north England,with £450-£500, you can get a double bedroom accommodation with a living room.

I've done the computation.

After tax you are left with 1343.25 monthly before Bills.
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by partnerbiz4: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwn, she called me Vic cool. It is actually above average but look at where she is coming from. She was already earning 31x that amount and I believe for the same position. I am very surprised she took the job in the first place. It’s really low. She didn’t come to Nigeria for herself but for a man she loves which is a very good thing, but sometimes we need to apply Wisdom in our everyday life. Clearly she saw the “potential” in him but honestly most guys that give that potential speech are sometimes time wasters.

31x indeed.
So she earns in pounds and spends in naira?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Sarang(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Did you even read the post at all?

for where@ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Billionboi: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Only business pays in naija

White collar job is a total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Dollabiz: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Caliph69: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
tetula123:
lies like this makes people start thinking of traveling abroad even if it's through Libya.

What kinda lies please?
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by RexTramadol1: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
This ain abt boyfriend

Simple logic shows that the village people called her back.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by DonMoga(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
DISTANCE LOVE ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Smooyis(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Her blind love don open eyes grin
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Viicfuntop(f): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
partnerbiz4:

31x indeed.
So she earns in pounds and spends in naira?

Why don’t you try understanding something before jumping into conclusion? She earned that equivalent in the Uk, it’s fair she should earn almost half of that in Nigeria
Don’t quote for the sake of quoting if you don’t have anything meaningful to say.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Adekdammy: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
I doubt this story, 850k to come collect 27k, liar.
With her foreign based experience why would she settle for 27k local league 4 pay?

She would rather sleep and wake than settle for such.

Just tell she came to visit her bf and she is on her way back to UK, case settled instead of lying

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by hush15: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:
Even by UK standards she was just getting by on 1800 pounds monthly. So don't do the direct conversion.

She sacrificed for love but harsh realities have reconfigured her oblongata.

Naija is tough and no food for uninventive man for Lagos. You either shape up or ship out.

Nigeria needs creativity now and not some kind of employee situation.

No lamentation would change that.

How i wish we can living on 1800naira per month as it used to be in those days
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
They most ve 6g network in their village.
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by davidodiba(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by UDUJ(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Arinze Odira has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how his colleague's fiancée who was making approximately eight hundred and fifty thousand naira monthly in the United Kingdom quit her job to be with her boyfriend in Nigeria plans to relocate back after facing the harsh reality of working in Nigeria.

According to the man who shared the story, the job the lady got in Nigeria pays her twenty seven thousand naira monthly with a one thousand naira deduction anytime she's late to work.

Read the tweets below;
"My colleague's fiancée was making an equivalent of N850K in the UK monthly. But 'because of love', she came back to Nigeria.

The first job she got pays N27k monthly with a N1k deduction anytime she's late to work.

She's on her way back to the UK. They will love from a distance."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-who-left-her-n850k-job-in-uk-to-be-with-her-bf-in-nigeria-plans-to-relocate-back-see-why.html

At the Bold Face, you could have invented a better lie, this one is just plain ludicrous

Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
No be small dey will love from a distance
Re: Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. by OLASANJO: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Is a liar Not true story don't scam us you can only deceived yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.