Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (19154 Views)

Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Certitude(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

You can say that again, and I will have no fvcks to spare. the wise ones made it, and the foolish ones that not bother to use their head did not.

Am not about the details, all am concerned about is the fact that being a virgin does not grant you an automatic ticket.

As for your question, I will choose a non virgin that has
A lot to offer any day any time. Am not a virgin so I don't need one.
And the non Virgins weren't invited.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Finestbae1:
Thank God I kept my virginity. It wasn't easy though, it even made my last relationship not to workout.

Well, I'm over the guy now. Anybody not willing to wait till that wedding night should forget it.

Virgin to Altar!!!

keep it because you want to not because of a man. you may be surprised that the man you want to keep it for has fvcked many babes.
so sex is all you got to offer?
your body doesn't belong to a man.

your body, your choice.

saying that virginity is the greatest pride of a lady you're simply reinforcing the belief that women got nothing to offer other than sex.

such statements can land you in jail in Europe and America.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by victorvezx(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
chivic:
[s] If you loose your virginity life continues and you can get to whatever height you so desire .Even you can have one of the best marriages in the world.
However,maintaining your virginity is a virtue worth commending before the heavens and the earth as you passed through this perveraed generation with such decipline in that aspect.For me that's the first true gift to your husband.Those who criticize virgins are just simply being jealous for nothing . [/s]
Most of the men that eventually marry virgins have probably slept with one girl or the other while they were still little teenagers. Because they are men, they don't see having sex as losing their own virginity. Talk about hypocrisy. It is only in this superstitious continent called Africa that virginity is overrated, meanwhile we still remain backward smh

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by pryme(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Certitude:

And the non Virgins weren't invited.

And all the virgins were accepted.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by sprints1: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
virginity is two way thing based on beliefs scientifically, virginity is bullshit because u can't keep depriving your body the pleasure it needs (sex drive), But Religiously mostly Christianity and Islam Virginity is the standard of a woman until she gets married...Both are right it just depends on u

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by QuotaSystem: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:
I love non virgins, they're as real as they come.

Being a virgin is just a waste of time. It holds little or no value these days. I can never marry a virgin after what I experienced in the hands of one.

They're too naive and timid for my liking.

Chei my broda...that's the fun part wink.

After repeatedly bedding all those bold and experienced tigresses, don't you think you'd enjoy a bit of innocence for a change?

You'll teach her as you go and she'll get wilder with experience...

You're practically moulding your sex_toy for life cheesy
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by mindsta(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity might not equate a successful marriage buh it is still important nonetheless. U will even appreciate ur partner more wen u find out he/she kept demself. And it takes GRACE 2 remain a virgin in dis perverse generation so if u re 1, pls kip urself till dat special nyt... tnk u

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by dvkot(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
everybody was a virgin once... so what ur point? if u disvirgin at 60 or at 20 who cares?

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Jman06(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
If you are not a virgin please HIDE YOUR FACE
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by NoToPile: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
The virgins have vexed. grin

I am happy someone opened this thread, the way nairalanders diss virgins is quite alarming angry

Can't they just leave the virgins alone.

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by afroniger: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Now, this is What I don't like .

I like the way you yap about how virginity is overrated and I applaud. It is refreshing, honestly.
A breath of fresh air.

But please, don't hide behind rape. It is just insulting to our collective intelligence.

Yes, a lot of people lost theirs to rape, but the vast majority did not.

If you are so proud of your choices, you shouldn't be hiding behind rape as a means of defence .

Sorry but you sound so immature and judgemental. Are you a virgin yourself? You see, aflyingbird is so correct. Life is not in black and white but more in different shades of grey. Meaning we don't live in a perfect or ideal world, and nature has seen to that. Men like you often detest the idea of a male virgin, yet you desire to end up with a female virgin. Why the double standard? And what now happens to rape victims? Is it their fault that they were raped? Must they be judged and stigmatized on account of their broken hymen due to no fault of theirs?? And so what if a girl loses her virginity out of naivety or moment of weakness? Is that the end of the world? Does that qualify such a woman as evil? Are all virgins better than non-virgins characterwise merely on account of their virginty? What happens when a marriage fails, or one partner dies in the course of the marriage? Won't the non-virgin partner(s) move on with their life? Don't non-virgin widows and divorcees deserve to be happy, take another shot at love and marriage if they so desire? This over glorification of virginty is symptomatic of immaturity.

Why must we humans add unnecessary extra burdens to an already complex life on account of virginity of all things??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
To all those posters typing that virginity does not guarantee happy marriage, we know that already! But does being a non virgin guarantee a happy marriage either No!
All we are saying is that the chances of having a good marriage are higher with a virgin than with a non virgin.
All things being equal, a virgin does not have too many exes who may show up along the way and ruin your marriage because your wife is still emotionally attached the ex. Virgins have not tasted different sizes of penis and have less wear and tears down there, so it will be easier to satisfy a virgin sexually than non virgin who might have had her pussy torn by different sizes of penis.
Virgins also stand higher chances of not having any STDs than non virgins. In most cases, being a virgin means having high moral values which she can as well impart to her children.
Virginity is one of the best gifts a lady can give to her man.

If you are not a virgin, just hide your face!!!

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by CSTR1003: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:

Sorry but you sound so immature and judgemental. Are you a virgin yourself? You see, aflyingbird is so correct. Life is not in black and white but more in different shades of grey. Meaning we don't live in a perfect or ideal world, and nature has seen to that. Men like you often detest the idea of a male virgin, yet you desire to end up with a female virgin. Why the double standard? And what now happens to rape victims? Is it their fault that they were raped? Must they be judged and stigmatized on account of their broken hymen due to no fault of theirs?? And so what if a girl loses her virginity out of naivety or moment of weakness? Is that the end of the world? Does that qualify such a woman as evil? Are all virgins better than non-virgins characterwise merely on account of their virginty? What happens when a marriage fails, or one partner dies in the course of the marriage? Won't the non-virgin partner(s) move on with their life? Don't non-virgin widows and divorcees deserve to be happy, take another shot at love and marriage if they so desire? This over glorification of virginty is symptomatic of immaturity.

Why must we humans add unnecessary extra burdens to an already complex life on account of virginity of all things??
Is this guy nuts?

Where did I judge victims of rape or non virgins?

I am not a virgin myself.

Read my post with understanding or get someone more intelligence to explain it.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Not funny but why be say na men dey carry this matter for head for this thread abi na konga all of una marry ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by afroniger: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is this guy nuts?

Where did I judge victims of rape or non virgins?

I am not a virgin myself.

Read my post with understanding or get someone more intelligence to explain it.

I understood your post perfectly before making my last comment. You said:

But please, don't hide behind rape. It is just insulting to our collective intelligence.

If you are so proud of your choices, you shouldn't be hiding behind rape as a means of defence .

You were blanketly judging non-virgins who aren't rape victims, as if you holy pass. Who made you judge over other people's conduct and choices? You no holy pass. Losing one's virginty isn't the worst crime or 'sin' a woman can commit in life so go and sit down with your sanctimonious self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:

Wiser words have never been spoken! cheesy A toast to your good health...!

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:
Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

Abi e dey pain una because we no be like una.

Enough of this childish tantrums and nitwitism from you guys a.k.a second hand.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

You non-virgins should deal with it.

op, you must be daft.....how would you medically prove that a guy is not a virgin........,
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
I respect a celibate person compared to a virgin..cox it takes strong conviction to stop having sex after enjoying it's pleasures...
celibacy over virginity

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Adebowale89(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
if I mistakenly marry u non virgin, you won't enjoy the marriage with me, infact I won't even feel safe being in a relationship with someone with loose hymen

no stupidity is more than a lady that open her legs for a boyfriend and expect her husband to treat her as Queen
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:

Your skin is amazing

Thank you!
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by famosh: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
aflyingbird:
The way some of you men boys on this site hype virginity is becoming sickening, like some fetish shiiit.

Before anyone quotes me, my hubby met me as a virgin. But I can tell you that after the marriage, a woman being a virgin on her wedding night isn't what's going to hold the marriage together. Once you're pregnant and have a child virginity becomes a thing of the past too. You people on here shouting virginity are just immature little boys living in a dream world. Ironic most of you are prob sleeping around but shouting you want to marry virgins, hypocrites. My hubby has told me even if I wasn't a virgin he would've still married me because it's not virginity he cares about. Y'all should be encouraging girls to be productive citizens and go-getters doing something with their lives... this is what's going to attract a real man.

Lots of successful marriages out there where the woman wasn't a virgin when she got married. More to life that a woman's hymen. Stop making girls feel like their virginity status's all there is to their worth!

did the OP specifically mention that virginity is all it takes to keep a marriage? Why can't ladies be "go-getters," "productive citizens" & virgins at the same time?
By the way, you said your hubby didn't care if you were a virgin or not, imagine if you had had like 50 sexual partners before you met your hubby & you made it clear to your hubby, do you think he'll still not care?

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Juelz21(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am not, am jst concerned abt d bitterness in the post

I feel you are bittered about it. [/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=quiyyah post=66813750]

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by gr8tone: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

Delusion? You are the delusional one here if you think being a virgin will make you make heaven.
Even the bible made a case for some virgins that were just as stupid as you are, in the end only five virgins made it. what happened to other ones that were just as stupid as you? There never made it.

Now whats the difference between those virgins that never made it in the bible and you?

The Answer? Nothing.

You lot are virgins that are all stupid.

Better to be with a non virgin that is very resourceful than an a virgin that has nothing to offer than her virginity.
The last bullet.
Why did you smash her brain so badly? She thinks arrogantly with it right? I totally agree with you. She is suffering from mouth diarrhoea, she needs to be cured and you have done just that
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
if I mistakenly marry u non virgin, you won't enjoy the marriage with me, infact I won't even feel safe being in a relationship with someone with loose hymen

no stupidity is more than a lady that open her legs for a boyfriend and expect her husband to treat her as Queen

And which law says that the woman you disvirgined will remain faithful to you for life? shocked Which drama or home video says that virgins are more saintly compared with non-virgin celibate counterparts? A person's character and values, are what matters most, not the strand of hymen guarding their lower parts. Afterall, every prostitute was once a virgin, not so? Pray for a good partner, that is loyal, honest, responsible, diligent, understanding and has your back, no matter what. Pray for one who wishes you well and guards your interest, not just a so-called virgin that can still go astray even after the marriage. I have seen this happening, before...! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by dharmiedrums(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
being... undecided
predmine20:
Hey shut up,you don't av anything to offer that is why you are living in delusion of been a secondary virgin.hisssssesssss tufiakwa onye bunema gi ibu.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Adebowale89(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
laudate:

And which law says that the woman you disvirgined will remain faithful to you for life? shocked Which drama or hme video says that virgins are more saintly compared with non-virgin celibate counterparts? A person's character and values, are what matters most, not the strand of hymen guarding their lower parts. Afterall, every prostitute was once a virgin, not so? Pray for a good partner, that is loyal, honest, responsible, diligent, understanding and has your back, no matter what. Pray for one who wishes you well and guards your interest, not just a so-called virgin that can still go astray even after the marriage. I have seen this happening, before...! undecided

sharap! I don't date a wh0re, I have taste and qualities in any lady I date
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
sharap! I don't date a wh0re, I have taste and qualities in any lady I date

See this one! shocked You that you are talking, are you a virgin? What do you have to offer a virgin, except your backward mindset? Who asked you to date a wh0re? Or have you been secretly fantasizing about doing so? Is that why you mentioned it?
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Adebowale89(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
laudate:

See this one! shocked You that you are talking, are you a virgin? What do you have to offer a virgin, except your backward mindset? Who asked you to date a wh0re? Or have you been secretly fantasizing about doing so? Is that why you mentioned it?

seems you want to go on provocation drama this pm, I get your time

why are you jumping like a loose dog on my opinion, it's my opinion and I don't care how u feel about it. pls take your frustration elsewhere, am not the cause of your slow brain
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
I think the op is trying to be sarcastic, so I won't take you seriously.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
seems you want to go on provocation drama this pm, I get your time

why are you jumping like a loose dog on my opinion, it's my opinion and I don't care how u feel about it. pls take your frustration elsewhere, am not the cause of your slow brain

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:
I love non virgins, they're as real as they come.

Being a virgin is just a waste of time. It holds little or no value these days. I can never marry a virgin after what I experienced in the hands of one. They're too naive and timid for my liking.
biko tell us the Torycheesy. Na wetin d virgin do u?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.