Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (19153 Views)

Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
sirusX:
predmine20^^^^^
OP.... This should be what counts

From your write up, all I see is a person with pride, anger issues and quite insultive to others not like yourself... This doesn't make you a desirable person of value

That's not a Christ-like behavior....so check yourself before condemning others

You need glasses, o! shocked A guy made an observation in 3 sentences or less, and all you can see inside his statement is that he has "pride, anger issues and quite insultive to others...?" Bia, are you psychic, or a witch, or do you live inside his mind, for you to have jumped to this strange conclusion without even meeting him?

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:
Op is wrong. Virginity is way overrated because e no guarantee say your marriage go sweet. What of females who are victims of rape? Should they be shamed for not remaining virgins? Life happens, but one way another most ladies will lose their virginity at some point. This obsession with virginity is rubbish.
Really, NL boys sure do have an obsession with virginity, it's weird. You're right, some girls have lost their virginity from being raped. Rape's more common than we think but most girls keep quiet about it. Happened to a relative of mine who kept her virginity for almost 30 years. With the help of a good Lawyer, he's being deported back to his country now. Still I would hate for her to see a thread like this and start thinking she's worthless.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Kaxmytex(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Dis girl jux dey play with dem head.. .

Yeye girl
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Firgemachar: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

You can say that again, and I will have no fvcks to spare. the wise ones made it, and the foolish ones that not bother to use their head did not.
Am not about the details, all am concerned about is the fact that being a virgin does not grant you an automatic ticket.

As for your question, I will choose a non virgin that has
A lot to offer any day any time. Am not a virgin so I don't need one.

You deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by pryme(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Firgemachar:

You deceive yourself.

You know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by sirusX(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
laudate:

You need glasses, o! shocked A guy made an observation in 3 sentences or less, and all you can see inside his statement is that he has "pride, anger issues and quite insultive to others...?" Bia, are you psychic, or a witch, or do you live inside his mind, for you to have jumped to this strange conclusion without even meeting him?
You need the glasses I guess ....cz you didn't understand what I wrote

So I had to modify so you know I was supporting him and referring to the OP
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by CSTR1003: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
aflyingbird:
Really, NL boys sure do have an obsession with virginity, it's weird. You're right, some girls have lost their virginity from being raped. Rape's more common than we think. Happened to a relative of mine who kept her virginity for almost 30 years. He's being deported back to his country now. Still I would hate for her to see a thread like this
Now, this is What I don't like .

I like the way you yap about how virginity is overrated and I applaud. It is refreshing, honestly.
A breath of fresh air.

But please, don't hide behind rape. It is just insulting to our collective intelligence.

Yes, a lot of people lost theirs to rape, but the vast majority did not.

If you are so proud of your choices, you shouldn't be hiding behind rape as a means of defence .

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by boyjo: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:
Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

Abi e dey pain una because we no be like una.

Enough of this childish tantrums and nitwitism from you guys a.k.a second hand.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

You non-virgins should deal with it.

Don`t listen to their insults o. Hope you came prepared though.

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2018
sirusX:

You need the glasses I guess ....cz you didn't understand what I wrote

So I had to modify so you know I was supporting him and referring to the OP
Ok, I see. My bad. Apologies for the last comment.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by damosky12(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:

My dear, if you are virgin true true, keep it oooo. Don't let those silly boys be lying to you that it means nothing. Its just a cheap ploy to make the market easy for them to get fresh fishes constantly. Deep in their minds, when they are ready to settle down, they know they are going for the virgins (brand new).
As a guy, I have a deep seated respect for any lady (mostly in the middle 20s) who has kept herself clean despite peer pressures! Marrying such is a dream come through for any serious guy.
Non-virgins are common commodities (that's not to say all non-virgins aren't decent. Some are gems too). But Virgins are very rare. They are the real deal to marry.

Virginity is class! Keep it for the man!
Don't be fooled!

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2018
aflyingbird:
Really, NL boys sure do have an obsession with virginity, it's weird. You're right, some girls have lost their virginity from being raped. Rape's more common than we think but most girls keep quiet about it. Happened to a relative of mine who kept her virginity for almost 30 years. With the help of a good Lawyer, he's being deported back to his country now. Still I would hate for her to see a thread like this and start thinking she's worthless.

He is obviously talking about free to tap oloshos & not rape victims

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by sirusX(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
laudate:

Ok, I see. My bad. Apologies for the last comment.
No yawa...I understand
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by babatee90(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
jawalis:
Gracia op. let them know what exactly they are.
(second hand). guess you all enjoyed the 60 seconds pleasure that took away you value and dignity. no respect for you if you the Virgin team.

So now you are indirectly telling us you are a one minute man baa
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by djon78(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sexual purity is a virtue. It is what God expects from us. Being a virgin is a very good thing. Because sex is a very complex and deep thing. So if someone is still intact, it is very good. Moreover many women fornicate around the place today. They have no value for their body.

If you have lost your virginity but later repented, and no more fornicate. You are still good.

But if you are still fornicating and sleeping around. I am very sorry for you. Sexually immoral person can never inherit the kingdom of God. And the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to miss heaven. I say it again, the worst thing that will happen to you is not to make heaven. What will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Turn to Jesus Christ, repent of your sins, He will give you the power to overcome.

I am not a virgin. Was a fornicator and sinner but God had mercy on me that I didn't die in my sin. Today Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. Accept Him today while you still have the time. Please I beg you.

You may be going to church, in choir, a worker but you still fornicate and sin. Better repent, cry to God for help, because if you die in your sins. I am sorry for you. Heaven is real and hell is also real.

Thanks and God bless you all. Amen

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by djon78(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
damosky12:

My dear, if you are virgin true true, keep it oooo. Don't let those silly boys be lying to you that it means nothing. Its just a cheap ploy to make the market easy for them to get fresh fishes constantly. Deep in their minds, when they are ready to settle down, they know they are going for the virgins (brand new).
As a guy, I have a deep seated respect for any lady (mostly in the middle 20s) who has kept herself clean despite peer pressures! Marrying such is a dream come through for any serious guy.
Non-virgins are common commodities (that's not to say all non-virgins aren't decent. Some are gems too). But Virgins are very rare. They are the real deal to marry.

Don't be fooled!

You can say it again bro. They should not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
medolab90:
Keeping your virginity doesn't mean you are a good wife material.

All i have to say is Lose your virginity to someone of worth not to some husbands of no worth.
First paragraph was good but the last was worst
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by JUHABACH: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
jawalis:
Gracia op. let them know what exactly they are.
(second hand). guess you all enjoyed the 60 seconds pleasure that took away you value and dignity. no respect for you if you the Virgin team.

so you base a your value and dignity on your virginity?

smh. I weep for your self esteem.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by damosky12(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Rozaytee:
lolzz...I laff in Swahili keep deceiving ya...self...mr magistrate..of virgins high court...by d time u have sex...all dis trash u saying go end..cheesy...na ur type go, go gaga after tasting d forbidden fruit...

What's in the "forbidden fruit" that'll make him/her go gaga?

The OP is quite spot on. Any lady without enough discipline to hold herself for the right time is of lesser marriage value to one who has kept herself whether or not she goes gaga later or not.

That's the truth we can't avoid.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by faithsystem(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by jawalis(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=aflyingbird post=66813579]The way some of you men boys on this site hype virginity is becoming sickening, like some fetish shiiit.

Before anyone quotes me, my hubby met me as a virgin. But I can tell you that after the marriage, a woman being a virgin on her wedding night isn't what's going to hold the marriage together. Once you're pregnant and have a child virginity becomes a thing of the past too. You people on here shouting virginity are just immature little boys living in a dream world. Ironic most of you are prob sleeping around but shouting you want to marry virgins, hypocrites. My hubby has told me even if I wasn't a virgin he would've still married me because it's not virginity he cares about. Y'all should be encouraging girls to be productive citizens and go-getters doing something with their lives... this is what's going to attract a real man.

Lots of successful marriages out there where the woman wasn't a virgin when she got married. More to life that a woman's hymen. Stop making girls feel like their virginity status's all there is to their worth!

b
y did you kept it.
lies falling from yu like #
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by trapQ: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
You're even more stupid than the fool insulting the op.
You're the type who puts your 2" smelling JT into any available hole but come here to bash women. Mumu.
BiafranDel:
just watch how the non-virgin ladies (prostitutes, oloshos and ashawos) will masturbate on this thread

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by trapQ: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Too many morons on this forum.
madenigga:
After some gals loose their virtinity they go into boloma mode and start fvcking up nd down.
Some are not even prostitutes but in their life time they have fvcked over 100guys in the name of dating.

You know say u don cast yet you go dae form join.

To me if a gal is not a virgin any guy marrying her is doing her a favour. If she tries to fvck up, put her in her place

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by jawalis(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
babatee90:

laaaa.
babatee90:

laaaa.
babatee90:

laaaa.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:
So true cheesy

Your skin is amazing

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
damosky12:

Don't be fooled!

And after the man collects the virginity, he still goes around cheating with other women, and seeking cheap thrills. sad Guy, people are busy developing new medical cures to treat the myriad diseases that have plagued humanity. Others are busy innovating and creating new products, services and structures, to change the face of business and technology. undecided Some are seeking ways to alleviate the suffering of others, while many more are flying to war torn areas, to assist refugees and help the sick, poor and dying victims of conflicts. Meanwhile, you are here eulogising virginity, as if it will put food on your table? shocked Chai!

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by kgr8mike(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Bible told us about 10 virgins, 5 were foolish and 5 were wise. May we know which category you belong.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by jawalis(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
JUHABACH:

so you base a your value and dignity on your virginity?
smh. I weep for your self esteem.
[quote author=JUHABACH post=66815322]
so you base a your value and dignity on your virginty
weep for yourself
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
damosky12:
What's in the "forbidden fruit" that'll make him/her go gaga?

The OP is quite spot on. Any lady without enough discipline to hold herself for the right time is of lesser marriage value to one who has kept herself whether or not she goes gaga later or not.

That's the truth we can't avoid.

And the men without discipline who run after these women to collect their virginity, what should they be called?
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by 9ousky: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity or No Virginity... My prayer is that God should just Grant me Good wife... I don't care ur virginity status...
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by BiafranDel: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
trapQ:
You're even more stupid than the fool insulting the op.
You're the type who puts your 2" smelling JT into any available hole but come here to bash women. Mumu.
bia nwanne be very careful. idiot
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Doctormarrvin: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
The whole virginity concept is bullshit! While I don't encourage girls to sleep around,i also don't make non virgins uncomfortable because I choose to be a hypocrite. The only difference between a virgin and non virgin is a worthless piece of skin that adds nothing to the life of either the owner of the piece of skin or the one that punctures the piece of skin. I think this is the new madness. Virginity and wedding night bullshit. Instead of trying to improve on your lives,you're worried about a piece of skin. Keep your piece of flesh.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.