Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (19152 Views)

Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / To Guys Using "I Don't Have Money" To Console Themselves For Not Getting Women / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2018
jobless youths

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by afroniger: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Op is wrong. Virginity is way overrated because e no guarantee say your marriage go sweet. What of females who are victims of rape? Should they be shamed for not remaining virgins? Life happens, but one way or another most ladies will lose their virginity at some point. This obsession and over-glorification of virginity is rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2018
cool
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by lloyds(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity is over hyped I think.

It is the virtues that we see in her character that gives weight or value to the woman.

Some virgin ladies have too much pride and terrible attitude.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Treasure1919(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Sex isn't enough...
It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..
NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you....
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc ...
Are you sound intellectually? Spiritually? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex ..
So pls build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man outside that sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it .. Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Firgemachar: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

Delusion? You are the delusional one here if you think being a virgin will make you make heaven.
Even the bible made a case for some virgins that were just as stupid as you are, in the end only one virgin made it. what happened to other ones that were just as stupid as you? There never made it.

Now whats the difference between those virgins that never made it in the bible and you?

The Answer? Nothing.

You lot are virgins that are all stupid.

Better to be with a non virgin that is very resourceful than an a virgin that has nothing to offer than her virginity.

Which will you choose between a virgin that has something to offer and a non virgin who also does

And only 1 virgin made it was your Bible printed in Taiwan
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by obedugo(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Who virgin epp? just like in the bible you must be among the foolish so called virgins

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by quiyyah(f): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Juelz21:
Na fight? aunty if na so u be as a virgin then do u think u are better than none virgins? Or who told u that being a virgin guarantees ur being a saint.

I feel you are bittered about it.

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by SoapQueen(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
I wish I had kept mine. I no go lie.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by chivic(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
If you loose your virginity life continues and you can get to whatever height you so desire .Even you can have one of the best marriages in the world.
However,maintaining your virginity is a virtue worth commending before the heavens and the earth as you passed through this perveraed generation with such decipline in that aspect.For me that's the first true gift to your husband.Those who criticize virgins are just simply being jealous for nothing .

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Macgreat(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes.

Tightness of the virgina is the main thing.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by ollatobi: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2018
You can
be making more than 5,000 naira daily when you are serious in taking part in NNU activities.

Your referral earning, Daily login earning, Commenting, Sharing Sponsored Post, will earn you at least 30,000 - 50,000 naira or more every month.

Read more and register @@
https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=goldengenius
*Note:*
Dont register on the site,
Else you are on your own!!

*Its Affordable Since Itbys
Just #1,600 To join*
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

REMAIN BLESSED!!!
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by talk2percy(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Which yeye virgin? This one wey my girl dey beg me to collect??
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by parisbluefox: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
There’s nothing special about virginity. It’s a socia construct and nothing more.

quote author=predmine20 post=66808509]Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

Abi e dey pain una because we no be like una.

Enough of this childish tantrums and nitwitism from you guys a.k.a second hand.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

You non-virgins should deal with it.
.[/quote]
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
If you no be Virgin abeg hide your face cheesy

Jokes apart, I cherish virgins because virginity goes along with strong moral principles.. It's a virtue worth commending on because it's not easy to abstain from sex in this our polluted environment

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Treasure1919:
Even when ur guy finger u, u'll still be a vagin cos there was no deep penetration. Says some vagins
Na so cheesy
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm sure OP is either a guy or a mindless troll, cld be both too.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Rozaytee: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:
Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

Virginity is never overrated and can never be,all you non-virgins should come to terms with reality and stop pulling wool over your eyes.

We virgins(the holy ones) didn't force you guys to lose your virginity on the altar of pleasure so why are you guys atagonizing we virgins.

We won't tolerate and allow this nonsense talks about been a virgin na waste of time to fester any longer.

All non-virgins that are fond of insulting virgins can go to hell and burn to ashes for all we care because we can never ever condescend to your levels of living that immoral and shameless lives you are all living in the guise of been a secondary virgin

lolzz...I laff in Swahili keep deceiving ya...self...mr magistrate..of virgins high court...by d time u have sex...all dis trash u saying go end..cheesy...na ur type go, go gaga after tasting d forbidden fruit...

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by pryme(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Firgemachar:

Which will you choose between a virgin that has something to offer and a non virgin who also does

And only 1 virgin made it was your Bible printed in Taiwan

You can say that again, and I will have no fvcks to spare. the wise ones made it, and the foolish ones that not bother to use their head did not.
Am not about the details, all am concerned about is the fact that being a virgin does not grant you an automatic ticket.

As for your question, I will choose a non virgin that has
A lot to offer any day any time. Am not a virgin so I don't need one.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Reelmii: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
virgins, but they practice anal sex, they masturbate, they give Mouth Gig and they allow one finger inside them, aunty please who are u deceiving

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Rozaytee: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
predmine20:
Who says virgins no go make heaven,that one na mumu talk.

lolzz...I laff in Swahili... keep deceiving yah self..Mr magistrate of d virgins high court..cheesy..na ur type go loose control after u don start to dey fvck

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by saltoasis: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
**** Virginty doesn't make you holy, your relationship with God is all that matters

**** Yes, non virgins use that phrase to console themselves but, that does not mean God is not interested in purity.

**** God is not like man, can you remember how God use a harlot in the bible to save the Israelites.

**** God does not condemn non virgins he still love them all the same and he wants them to repent of their sins if they have not done so.

GOD IS NOT MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Jackipapa: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Gone are the days when purity reigns!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Primesky(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:
I love non virgins, they're as real as they come.

Being a virgin is just a waste of time. It holds little or no value these days. I can never marry a virgin after what I experienced in the hands of one. They're too naive and timid for my liking.

No man breaks God's laws and goes unpunished! Be careful what you encourage bro. We are here for God and not for ourselves. We must account for our decisions. Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by kpaofame: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
No penis is small to a well kept vagina, if you have reached a stage were you feel dicks are small....congrats, you've made it to the borehole society my sister.

above is one of the many benefit of overused vagina

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by sirusX(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
lloyds:
Virginity is over hyped I think.

It is the virtues that we see in her character that gives weight or value to the woman.

Some virgin ladies have too much pride and terrible attitude.
^^^^^
@ predmine20 (OP)...read this quote.

Unlike your write up, all I see is a person with pride, anger issues and quite insultive to others not like yourself... This doesn't make you a desirable person of value

That's not a Christ-like behavior....so check yourself before condemning others

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by laudate: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
ITbomb:
This is the same attitude that scares me from marrying a virgin.

They think all they all they have to offer in marriage is that bloody trap door

I wonder, o! shocked And many of them seem to have been baptised with the waters of rudeness. That same virginity that ends on the wedding night, is what is giving them a mental high like this? Wait first, what about all those men who marry virgins, but still end up cheating on them afterwards?

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Rozaytee: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
I can't imagine myself marrying a male virgin

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Reelmii: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
evwn my mum is a vergin, all my marriage sisters with kids are still virgins my grandmothers are still virgins, my family is blessed with natural virginity that can neva be broken even in death.
Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Mumu post, I know a few guys who don't even want to have anything to do with virgins.
With your insults and so much venom on this post, you still think you have morals?

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by Finestbae1(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Thank God I kept my virginity. It wasn't easy though, it even made my last relationship not to workout.

Well, I'm over the guy now. Anybody not willing to wait till that wedding night should forget it.

Virgin to Altar!!!

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by CSTR1003: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
If I had a choice between a virgin and a non virgin female, all things being equal .

I know what I'd choose.

I like to start on a fresh note, than being mentally compared to an ex every time we have sex.

I also don't want some guy looking at me like "nigga, I was there first ".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.