Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2959 Views)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Actually am a year 3 medical student trying to ask a girl in my class out, although we hv been friends together for a while which i assume is even turning out into a relationship so i summoned up courage to ask her out bt she said she can't date her class mate . after a while a notice d change in attitude of the girl towards me since when i asked her out, to the extent that she block my number and ever warn me not to reach her place.. but my greatest Surprise was that this girl have not been behaving to me like this before don't jst know where i offend her or why she jst developed hatred for me..plz i need advice plz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Solidkay(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Move on!!!!
Sometimes our strength lies in letting go and not holding on.
Besides there are many holes to dig out there.

8 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Solidkay:
Move on!!!!
thanx bro
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
hey, how old are you self?
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
hey, how old are you self?
early 20
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
early 20
are you a virgin boy?
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
are you a virgin boy?
no
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by daben1(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
You should have just continued in the friend-zone zone jejely... Na you cause am

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
no
then quit acting g like one sex starved oloshi!

girls Don finish?

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:

girls Don finish?
loving a girl is not all about sex the girl is jst so special and unique to me

7 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Some girls are just meant to be friends and nothing more.
Respect her decision and move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by decatalyst(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
Actually am a year 3 medical student trying to ask a girl in my class out, although we hv been friends together for a while which i assume is even turning out into a relationship so i summoned up courage to ask her out bt she said she can't date her class mate . after a while a notice d change in attitude of the girl towards me since when i asked her out, to the extent that she block my number and ever warn me not to reach her place.. but my greatest Surprise was that this girl have not been behaving to me like this before don't jst know where i offend her or why she jst developed hatred for me..plz i need advice plz

Flirt or date her friend...

Thank me later cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
loving a girl is not all about sex the girl is jst so special and unique to me
kill yourself then...

special indeed! do you know how many preek has shined her pkomo? we guys geh problem oo

7 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2018
decatalyst:

Flirt or date her friend...
Thank me later cool
and u think that one will help

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by iQUOTE: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Give her some space. You are all over her. The more you bug her life, the less likely she will fall in love with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by delkuf(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2018
What else do you want
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by akinyemi0103(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2018
just let her go joor, Stp punishing urself on some 1 who does not giv a damm abt u.
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by phoenix17(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2018
she no give attention then stay at ease
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Holysucker(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Move d fvck on bro...she ain't interested and u shud respect her opinion..

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Obudupikin: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
You shouldn't have asked her out. That's what you did wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by iamay(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Op start flirting with her friend or just locate harddon's dating drills and read the whole thread
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by stubbornman(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:

Baba it happens...... One big advice , block her, delete her pictures... Snub her big time.... when she tries to friend with you again (plan b stuvs) snub her like shit... it worked for me... go to Humanities go pilot one fine baby joor

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by eezeribe(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
Please if you are a real medical student in the right sense of the word(undergraduate of Medicine and surgery); please I beg you in the name of GROSS ANATOMY,EMBRYOLOGY,HISTOLOGY,NEUROANATOMY,BIOCHEMISTRY,PHYSIOLOGY,et al,please leave that girl and focus on your forth coming end of pre clinical MBBS,please I beg you again,the result is not always funny,and your best friend or brother or girlfriend could pass and you fail or vice versa.
Please you have not even started the actual journey in medical school,IT'S ONLY AFTER YOU PASS YOUR 2ND MBBS and enter 400 level,that's when the journey starts.

Always have in mind,the following destiny changers :

P=pass
F=fail
R=resit
JCIB=join class immediately below
W=withdraw

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by xagorakis(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
IMHO...You assumed much and that's where you faltered. She might be avoiding you probaby because you pushed it after she had said no on the first stance.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by banjicom(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:

girls Don finish?

bro i want 2 ask about ur signature, why do you say never date an ijebu girl......am currently dating one right now and d stories am hearing about ijebu people in general is not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Papacypaul(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Please if you are a real medical student in the right sense of the word(undergraduate of Medicine and surgery); please I beg you in the name of GROSS ANATOMY,EMBRYOLOGY,HISTOLOGY,NEUROANATOMY,BIOCHEMISTRY,PHYSIOLOGY,et al,please leave that girl and focus on your forth coming end of pre clinical MBBS,please I beg you again,the result is not always funny,and your best friend or brother or girlfriend could pass and you fail or vice versa.
Please you have not even started the actual journey in medical school,IT'S ONLY AFTER YOU PASS YOUR 2ND MBBS and enter 400 level,that's when the journey starts.

Always have in mind,the following destiny changers :

P=pass
F=fail
R=resit
JCIB=join class immediately below
W=withdraw
thanx bro....NOTED
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by esthy86(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Solidkay:
Move on!!!!

and who is talking of hole ,nawa fr u ooo
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by esthy86(f): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
op life goes on

but this life nh jejely

honestly de lass attitude is childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Kinggnicole(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
kill yourself then...

special indeed! do you know how many preek has shined her pkomo? we guys geh problem oo

You are indeed shallow

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
banjicom:

bro i want 2 ask about ur signature, why do you say never date an ijebu girl......am currently dating one right now and d stories am hearing about ijebu people in general is not encouraging at all.
hahahaha....i no get much to tell you... just be in the relationship until she wants leave by her self... no try break her heart or be the first to leave her after you taste the kpomo.
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kinggnicole:

You are indeed shallow
madam, are you mad please?
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
banjicom:

i Bleep one of them 3 times, I couldn't get my self again... na juju I take separate the thing oo... I can't shout Abeg but their toto dey sweet sha, makes you cum quicker

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions / Be Sincere: Will You Marry Her Happily If She Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.