Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411789 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
tongue tongue
izaray:
Don't mind Omoola112, the guy is an up coming politician, Oshiomole in d making if u kno, u kno cheesy

am i his(infant) campaign manager?

am not trying to do propaganda here, all i want is for all to impress him(infant)

tongue
izaray:
Don't mind Omoola112, the guy is an up coming politician, Oshiomole in d making if u kno, u kno cheesy

am i his(infant) campaign manager?

am not trying to do propaganda here, all i want is for all to impress him(infant)
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
izaray:
Re: When Love Speaks by binsanni(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is why i hate following a story on Nairaland, they can spoil person mood eh

am just tired of refreshing this page biko, @infant just mention me whenever you update please

Respect Man you get my December Vote already
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Infant infant infant appear and update this story by fire....
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please o, I'm very sorry for the late update. I was very busy. it wasn't intentional. I can't deliberately delay the update. That wouldn't be fair na. I hope you all understand.

4 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Episode 56

Daniel was still seen in the uncompleted building, tied to a chair. His face was already swollen, which was as a result of the torture he received from Sniper and Gunshot. Sniper and Gunshot were also seen in the room, staring silently at him. After a while of deafening silence, Daniel spoke.

"things don't really need to end like this. I know the amount he paid you guys for this job wouldn't be much. Once you kill me, that's the end, and you get little cash for your service. This can change if I stay alive. I'm a very rich guy. I have an uncle who is a well know politician. My father too is very wealthy and he left me with a lot of properties that are worth billions. If I die now, all that will go to waste. Someone else would inherit all that. But things can change if I stay alive. Let's make a deal right now. If you keep me alive, half of my wealth will be yours, and it is actually worth billions of naira. Tell me what you will still be doing in an uncompleted building, trying to kill someone if you have billions in your account. You will probably be touring the world. This is a one time opportunity I'm offering you guys. If you kill me today, you will continue killing for money, but if I stay alive, your lives will change for the better. The choice is yours to make. Keep me alive and be rich for the rest of your life." Daniel said.

Just when he was about to speak further, Henry and Jewel walked into the room. Jewel froze when he saw Daniel.

"oh my God! what is Daniel doing here? why is he tied to a chair?" Jewel asked and immediately tried to untie him.

"leave that fool" Henry barked.
"you won't even go close to him if you realize how evil he is"

"Henry, what are you talking about?" Jewel asked.

"this fool here was the one that got Jessica pregnant." Henry responded.

Jewel froze again when he heard that.

"what are you talking about? how is that possible?" he asked.

"this fool here raped my fiancée that night you got drunk and dropped her unclad beside you on your bed, so that it would look like you were the one that got her laid." Henry said.

Jewel's jaw dropped when Henry said that. He stared at him in shock. He slowly turned to face Daniel.

"Daniel, is this true?" Jewel asked.

Daniel nodded in affirmation.

"I can't believe this. how can you be so wicked and heartless. How can you do such a thing to us" Jewel said, angrily.

"that's not the main reason why I called you here." Henry said.
"I know for many years now, you would have been pointing accusing finger on me for ruining your future. I want to tell you right now that everything that happened to you back then at the university was not my doing. Daniel did all that and framed me for it. You can ask him now to confirm" Henry said.

"Daniel, is this true?" Jewel asked.

Daniel nodded again.

"wait! I want to get something right." Jewel said."
"Those letters I received back then, were they from you?"

"yes" Daniel responded.

"my missing assignment. were you also responsible for that?" Jewel asked.

"yes. all I did was to remove it from the rest" Daniel responded.

Jewel sighed.

"the day I was poisoned, which eventually made me to miss the quiz competition. was that also your doing?" Jewel asked.

"yes" Daniel responded.

"but how is that possible? we drank together that day" Jewel said.

"yes, we drank together, but didn't drink with the same cup. The poison was in the cup you drank with and not in the wine." Daniel responded.

"but those cups were mine." Jewel said.

"that was why I put the poison there instead. so that if anything happened, it will never be traced back to me" Daniel responded.

Jewel shook his head in amazement.

"now, my last question. were you the reason I got expelled from school?" Jewel asked.

"yes" Daniel responded.

Jewel suddenly became weak.

"and I was accusing an innocent guy all these years. but why did you do all these to me?" Jewel asked.

"because you were trying to court the woman I like" Daniel responded.

"and who was that?" Jewel asked.

"Angel" Daniel responded.

"oh my God!" Jewel said, surprised.

"Jewel please save me. I answered all your questions correctly. Please save me. Henry wants to kill me" Daniel begged.

Jewel turned to face Henry immediately.

"do you actually want to kill him?" Jewel asked.

"yes of course. I would have killed him already, but I just want you to know the kind of person he is before killing him" Henry responded.

"you can't do that. you can't take laws into your hand. The best way to handle this is to allow him rot in prison" Jewel said.

"don't even try to convince me. I have already made up my mind. He must die today. That's the only way justice can be served." Henry responded.

"killing him is not justice. That's vengeance. vengeance and justice are not the same. Before you make any decision, let's go out and talk for a while." Jewel said.

"nothing you will say that will make me change my mind." Henry responded.

"just come with me" Jewel said.

"okay" Henry responded.

Jewel turned and left the building, while Henry followed behind him.

Jewel and Henry sat opposite each other in a bar. They were not drinking. They were just sitting silently in the bar. After a while of silence, Henry finally spoke.

"I hope you did not bring me here to convince me not to kill Daniel. My mind is already made up. Daniel must die" Henry said.

"Henry, you don't have to pay evil with evil. If you kill him, then what next? you will surely go to prison for that. I know you are angry, but you need to take things easy. What will happen to Jessica and the baby when you are in prison? who will be there for them. Don't do what you might regret later. I know you are very angry, but don't let your anger get the best of you. The best way to deal with Daniel is to send him to jail. Let him go and rot there. Henry, you have to think about this. This will be best for everyone" Jewel adviced.

Henry thought for a while.

"okay, okay, I will do as you say. I won't take laws into my hands. It is true that If I kill him I might spend the rest of my life in jail, and that won't be good for Jessica. I will only be making things worst by killing him. We will report him to the authority, but how are we sure that he will spend the rest of his life in prison?" Henry asked.

"you don't have to worry about that. I will take care of that" Jewel responded.

"how?" Henry asked.

"just trust me" Jewel responded.

"this is funny. how are you going to take care of him? you are just a cleaner. Okay, let me trust you this once, since you said I should trust you" Henry said.

"good. Now let's go and take care of that idiot" Jewel said.

They stood up and left the bar.

Jewel and Henry froze just as they step foot in the room Daniel was kept. They stared at the room in shock. Daniel was no longer in the room. Not even Sniper and Gunshot could be seen in the room. The chair which Daniel was tied to was empty and the rope he was tied with was seen on the floor.

"what's going on here? where is Daniel?" Jewel asked, surprised.

"I don't know. I thought we left them here. Not even Sniper and Gunshot are here." Henry responded.

"I hope he didn't escape" Jewel said.

"that's not possible. not under the watch of Sniper and Gunshot." Henry responded.

"something is not right here. there is no way Daniel would have loosened that rope himself. Someone actually untied him." Jewel said.

"let me call Sniper. He will have a better explanation to this" Henry said and brought out his phone.

He dialed Sniper's number, but it was switched off. He stared at his phone in shock. He was already very worried.

"are you sure this guys have not betrayed you? Call his colleague line to see if he will pick up." Jewel said.

"I don't have Gunshot's number" Henry responded.

"for how long have you known these guys?" Jewel asked.

"I don't know them before. I only saw them smoking in an uncompleted building and asked them to do this job for me, which they willingly agreed to do" Henry responded.

"It's obvious that these guys have betrayed you. How Daniel managed to deceive them is what I don't know" Jewel said.

"Daniel is a very cunning guy. He knows how to manipulate people's mind" Henry responded.

"we don't need to waste anymore time. Let's go and report him to the authority so that they will start looking for him immediately. He has done lot of evil things and shouldn't go unpunished." Jewel said.

"I'm very sure he is already plotting his next evil plan" Henry said.

"Let's leave already before it's too late" Jewel said.

"okay" Henry responded.

They turned and left the building immediately.

Henry opened his door and entered his sitting room. He was just returning from the police station, where him and Jewel went to report Daniel's case. Jessica was not in the sitting room when he walked in.

"honey!" he called, but got no response.

"honey, I'm home" he said, but got no response.

He went to her bedroom but didn't find her there. He entered her bathroom, but she was still not there. He emerged from her bedroom and walked to the kitchen, but still didn't find her in the kitchen. He was already very worried.

"where could Jessica have gone to without telling me" he said.

He walked back to the sitting room and realized that the t.v was on.

"she even left the t.v on. This is so unusual. Jessica will never leave this house without switching off the t.v." he said.

His phone suddenly started ringing. He brought it out from his pocket and realized that the call was from Jessica.

"thank God you called. I was already very worried" he said to himself and heaved a sigh of relief.

He picked the call and placed the phone on his ear.

"honey, thank God you called. you made me so worried just now" he said.

"I guess you will be looking for your fiancée by now" a voice sounded at the other end.

He froze when he heard the voice. He recognized the voice very well. That was the voice of Daniel.

'what's Daniel doing with Jessica's phone' he thought.

"Daniel, why are you holding my fiancée's phone? Where is Jessica?" Henry asked, already very nervous.

"I don't have time to answer any silly question from you. I just want to tell you that you will never see Jessica again. Not in your entire life" Daniel said and immediately ended the call.

"ye!!!" Henry screamed in shock.
"I'm finished" he said and placed his two hands on his head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Speaks by starjay001: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Infant you too much
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
guy u too rugged
Re: When Love Speaks by Lilly4endu(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Don't worry Henry, Jewel will show him pepper.
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
time for Jewel to reveal his true identity, use his grandfather's company to threaten Daniel's uncle company to provide Daniel. after all his company remain superior to that of Daniel's uncles
Daniel is jus misbehaving because he doesn't know who Jewel is.

Remain blessed infant. expecting the next update ASAP.
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Infant thanks for the update, nw I think it's Jewel's time to be the action man
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Now Daniel has bite more than he can chew.

im go knw say kaki no be leather

OP tanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
infant:
Episode 56
"I don't have time to answer any silly question from you. I just want to tell you that you will never see Jessica again. Not in your entire life" Daniel said and immediately ended the call.

this is another challenge ooooo

wating go happen now?
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
You too much infant. Thanks for the update... Daniel is obviously trying to expand his wickedness to another level.
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
JiffJim:
time for Jewel to reveal his true identity, use his grandfather's company to threaten Daniel's uncle company to provide Daniel. after all his company remain superior to that of Daniel's uncles
Daniel is jus misbehaving because he doesn't know who Jewel is.

Remain blessed infant. expecting the next update ASAP.

u are smart, Nice Analysis
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
toyhin123:
Infant thanks for the update, nw I think it's Jewel's time to be the action man

exactly, is time for jewel to act for the 1st time since his university days, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the update infant
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
This update no Belle full me. Abeg update more . Dooo
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tony142:

u are smart, Nice Analysis

yeah.... thanks

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dis update z a hit,,,, tanx 4 d update
Re: When Love Speaks by Essyprity(f): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry sad angry angry sad angry angry sad sad shocked sad angry angry sad
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks for the update and jewel should reveal his identity
Re: When Love Speaks by frankd35(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2018
This is getting more interesting. Can't wait for the next episode
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks for the update OP

I'm gonna deal with Daniel angry

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2018
This Daniel self is a very cunning and greedy guy
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update OP

I'm gonna deal with Daniel angry
Ma'am you can't handle Daniel alone we may have to do it together

because that guy is too cunning and selfish embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2018
izaray:

Daniel is a small boy to handle, just watch and see how jewel and steven will trap the idiot down
Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2018
infant is viewing the thread. drop something before I log out
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
izaray:

He needs to be dealt with, big time
Re: When Love Speaks by moseph(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
what a brilliant piece you've got here @infant. keep up the good work.
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Update ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.