Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411763 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Boywest1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmmm... women and slaps na waoh, nice one man. You're really on point inshort u don blow sef.
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Episode 58

Angel stared at Jewel in shock, as he explained. She suddenly lost her voice. She couldn't even say a word.

"my love, you have to forgive me" Jewel pleaded.

He tried to hold her hand but she jolted his hand and immediately gave him a resounding slap.

Jewel held his face and stared at her in shock.

"that's for deceiving me all this while" Angel said.

"I'm very sorry" Jewel said, still holding his face.

Angel stared at him for a while, then knelt down also and hugged him tightly.

"my Jewel" she said.

Jewel heaved a sigh of relief and also embraced her tightly. For a moment, he thought she would leave him again. They embraced each other tightly. After a while of deafening silence, Angel finally spoke.

"my Jewel, I know you are very smart and hardworking. I know you wouldn't give up after what happened back then in school. I know you would strive to be successful. My Jewel never gives up. Thank you for making me proud." Angel said.

"thank you for always being there for me. you are one in a million" Jewel responded.

"I'm so happy right now, my love" Angel said, happily.

Jewel stood up.

"come with me, my love. Let me take you round the house." Jewel said.

"okay, my love" Angel responded and stood up.

Jewel held her hand and led her out of the sitting room.

Jessica was seen lying on a bed in a room, with her hands and legs tied to the edges of the bed. She was struggling to set herself free. She couldn't scream or speak because her lips were also sealed. The room was dark. She couldn't see clearly. After struggling to free herself without success, she gave up and awaited what her fate would be. The door suddenly opened and Sniper walked in. He switched on the light and the room became bright. He walked to meet Jessica and sat beside her on the bed. Jessica tried to speak but couldn't because her lips were sealed with a bandage. Sniper stared at her for a while, then remove the bandage on her lips. Jessica took a deep breath when the bandage was removed from her lips.

"who are you? why are you holding me hostage? She asked.

Sniper didn't respond. He just kept staring silently at her.

"please I want to go home. I beg you in the name of God, let me go" she pleaded.

Sniper didn't respond. He continued staring silently at her.

The door suddenly opened again, and Daniel walked in.

"oh my God!" he exclaimed when he saw Jessica tied on the bed.

He quickly went to her and untied her. He turned to face Sniper when he wad done.

"who told you to tie her up. Do you think we took her hostage? I brought her here to keep her save. I want to protect her myself. so you should treat her with respect." Daniel said.

"sorry boss" Sniper apologized.

"by the way, where is Gunshot?" Daniel asked.

"hin go arrange smoke wey we go smoke this night" Sniper responded.

"okay" Daniel said and turned back to face Jessica.
"I'm very sorry for the way these guys treated you. They misunderstood, that's why"

"Daniel, what am I doing here? I want to go home" Jessica said.

"you can't go home. Home is not safe. You will have to stay here for a while until I'm sure it's safe to go back home." Daniel responded.

"what happened? why will my own house not be safe for me?" Jessica asked.

"someone is trying to kill you. If we didn't bring you here when we did, you would have been dead by now" Daniel responded.

"but who will want to kill me?" Jessica asked, surprised.

"we don't know yet. That's why you need to stay here until we find out who is after your life." Daniel responded.

"no, I can't stay here. I need to go back to my fiance. I need to be with Henry. My fiance needs me." Jessica said.

"Henry knows you are here. He was the one that instructed me to bring you here, when he realized that your life is in danger." Daniel responded.

"that's a lie. If Henry knows that I'm here, he would have come to see me already." Jessica said.

"he is busy trying to find who wants to harm you. That's why he hasn't come." Daniel responded.

"I don't believe that. If my life is in danger, Henry would have been here by my side to protect me" Jessica said.

"okay, since you don't believe me, I will tell Henry to come and see you tomorrow, so that you will know that we are actually trying to protect you" Daniel responded

"really! you will do that? you will tell him to come and meet me here?" Jessica asked.

"yes, so that you will believe that I'm actually doing this to protect you" Daniel responded.

"if I see my fiance, then I will believe you are keeping me here to protect me" Jessica said.

"you will see him, but for now, you have to promise me that you won't leave this building. You can go to the sitting room to watch t.v when you are bored, or any other room of your choice, but just make sure you don't leave this building. We don't know who might try to harm you out there" Daniel said.

"I promise, I won't leave this building" Jessica responded.

"good, so how are you? how is your body?" Daniel asked.

"I'm fine" Jessica responded.

"and the baby? I hope the baby is fine too" Daniel said and tried to touch Jessica's stomach, but she immediately stopped him.

"what are you doing?" Jessica asked, surprised.

"trying to see if the baby if okay" Daniel responded.

"my baby is fine" Jessica responded.

"okay, that's good to know" Daniel said.

"thank you" Jessica responded.

"okay let me leave you to rest. When you are done resting, you can prepare dinner for us all to eat" Daniel said.

"okay" Jessica responded.

Daniel stood up and left the room with Sniper.

Henry sat in his sitting room, staring into air. It was already dark and he hasn't heard anything from his fiancée. He was very worried. When he was tired of sitting, he stood up and paced in his sitting room. After a while, he went back to sit on the sofa. He suddenly stood up, took his car key and left the sitting room.

Sniper and Gunshot were seen in their room already asleep. A knock suddenly sounded on their door. Gunshot woke up and reluctantly sat up on the bed.

"who be that?" he asked.

The door opened to reveal Jessica standing at the door.

"wetin happen?" Gunshot asked.

"dinner is ready" Jessica responded.

"okay, I don hear" Gunshot said.

Jessica closed the door and left. Gunshot tapped Sniper who was still asleep.

"wetin happen?" Sniper asked with a sleepy voice.

"food don ready. Make we go chop" Gunshot responded.

"dey go, I dey come. I dey your back" Sniper said.

"okay" Gunshot responded and stood up from the bed.

He went to the sitting room and saw Jessica watching a programme on tv.

"where the food?" Gunshot asked.

"over there" Jessica responded, pointing to the dining.

"okay" Gunshot said and went to the dining.

He sat down, opened the plate of food and took a spoonful into his mouth. He turned to face Jessica.

"this your food make sense o. wetin you use cook am?" Gunshot asked.

"nothing" Jessica responded.

"na 5 rounds I wan eat like this. So if anyone remain for kitchen, make you go bring am come." Gunshot said.

Jessica didn't respond. Gunshot took another spoonful into his mouth. He wanted to take his third spoon but paused. He dropped the spoon and placed a hand on his stomach.

"why my belle con dey bite me" Gunshot said.

He tried to continue eating but couldn't.

"aurrrgghh! my belle" he suddenly screamed in pain.

"what's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"wetin you put for my food?" Gunshot asked.

"I don't get you" Jessica said.

Just as he was about to speak further, he coughed and some blood spilled from his mouth.

"oh my God!" Jessica exclaimed and rushed to meet him.

She held him.

"what's wrong with you?" she asked, already very worried.

Sniper suddenly emerged from his room and saw Gunshot in the dining, coughing out blood. He rushed to me him. He pushed Jessica aside and held Gunshot.

"guy wetin happen? why you dey vomit blood?" Sniper asked, with his eyes widen in shock.

"this girl don use me count score." Gunshot responded and coughed out more blood.

"how?" Sniper asked.

"she poisoned me. I don suffer. so for this life wey I come, na girl use me count score." Gunshot said, still spilling blood from his mouth.

"my guy, I beg no do this, stay with me" Sniper said, with teary eyes.

"sorry bro. I no sure say I fit survive this one" Gunshot responded.

Sniper left Gunshot and immediately dragged Jessica roughly. He held her neck, almost strangling her.

"wetin you do my paddy?" Sniper asked, angrily.

"nothing" Jessica managed to say.

She was already finding it difficult to breathe.

"if you no tell me, I go kill you right now" Sniper said and tightened his grip on her neck.

Jessica was almost giving up. She couldn't breath anymore.

"let her go or I will blow your brain" Sniper heard behind him.

He left Jessica and turned to see Daniel pointing a gun at him.

"guy, wetin you dey do? why you dey point me gun? this lady don poison Gunshot" Sniper said.

"no, she didn't poison Gunshot. I did. The poison was actually meant for both of you, but it's seems you are lucky. That doesn't mean you won't die today" Daniel responded.

"guy, wetin you dey talk. remember say we say your life." Sniper said.

"you saved my life because you actually believed I have billions to give you, but I'm sorry to disappoint you, I don't have anything. I only lied to save myself. I'm just a common employee in a company. My father is not rich. He don't even have a plot of land, not to talk of properties that are worth billions. I have a rich uncle, but aren't you so dumb no to realize that his wealth are for his children. Everything I said to you then were all lies. I said all that to save myself, and you actually fell for it. Now, I know it pays to be a smart guy. If I wasn't this smart, I would be dead by now. Don't worry, I will forever be indebted to you. I will work very hard to make billions. Once I make billions, I will send yours to you in your grave. That will be fair right" Daniel said and laughed out loud.

"my guy, you no need to kill me. we fit still settle this. make e no end like this" Sniper said.

Just when Sniper was about to speak further, Daniel fired a bullet into his head and his blood splashed on Jessica's face. Jessica screamed in horror. Daniel fired a bullet also on the already dying Gunshot. He walked to meet Sniper, who was already lying flat on the ground.

"don't worry, I will send you your billions in your grave" he said and fired another bullet into his stomach.

9 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by horlah005: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Cleaning house.... Daniel the wicked
Re: When Love Speaks by emprorbolaji(m): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2018
daniel daniel daniel, die? U no wan die, repent? U no wan repent, na so so evil full ur hand. As 4 jesicca, God wil see u through. Infant thanks 4 d update
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel na real criminal

Thanks for the update OP
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel is badder than I thought. I pray Jewel and Angel should not have opposition to their love. Thanks for the update.
Re: When Love Speaks by FortunateB(f): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2018
I know Jessica will lose her pregnancy.

Keep the fire burning, nice one @ Infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel is not human
Re: When Love Speaks by Lilly4endu(f): 4:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Dis guy is a devil incarcerate. Jewel and Henry should be very careful with him.
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel d devil
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2018
betrayer vs betrayer. gunshot nd sniper betrayed henry nd sooo, Daniel betrayed dem back. wat a 9z story, atleast Daniel deserve 2 b awarded of dis
Re: When Love Speaks by Solomonakindoyin(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel is a real beast he have to be dealt with as soon as possible... more ink to your pen op
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel is such a harden criminal with his evil plans. Nice one @infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Daniel is mean.
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Heartless youth, since from school undecided
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: When Love Speaks by PrudySara(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Daniel is really heartless fa.
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Infant my man... Anything for us today?
Re: When Love Speaks by frankd35(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Infant pls come oooo. I have been waiting.
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Infant pls cum ooo! we dey here dey wait u
Re: When Love Speaks by Eaglernorwich(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Infant please update please
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Infant infant infant. Abeg what's going on?
Re: When Love Speaks by Boywest1(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2018
following bumper to bumper, fant! we dey wait o
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Infant pls update na, i don dey lose weight oo
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Episode 59

It was already daybreak. Jessica sat on her bed, staring into air in shock. She still hasn't recovered from what happened the previous night. Her door suddenly opened and Daniel walked in. He went to sit beside her on her bed.

"are you okay?" he asked.

Jessica didn't respond. She kept staring silently into air.

"Jessica, I want to tell you that what happened last night was for your protection. I did it to protect you. If I didn't kill them, they would have harmed you. So don't see me as a bad person. I'm only protecting." Daniel explained.

Jessica still didn't respond. She continued staring silently into air. Daniel held her hands and stared into her eyes.

"Jessica please say something. Don't just keep silent." Daniel said.

Jessica took a deep breath.

"I understand. I know you are only trying to protect. I was just shocked by what happened last night. I haven't witnessed sure a thing before. Don't worry, I will be okay" Jessica said.

Daniel heaved a sigh of relief.

"thank God you understand me. I thought you would see me as a bad person after what happened last night." Daniel said.

"no, I didn't. I know you did it to protect me" Jessica responded.

"thank you" Daniel said.

"you must be hungry, while not go to your room and rest while I prepare breakfast" Jessica said.

"okay. Thank you very much" Daniel said.

"you are welcome" Jessica responded.

"I will be in my room. once breakfast is ready, just let me know" Daniel said.

"okay. I will call you once I'm done preparing breakfast." Jessica responded.

Daniel stood up and left her room. Jessica heaved a sigh of relief immediately he left.

Jewel sat on his bed, in his grandpa's mansion, dressing up to go out. He put on his shoes and stood up from his bed. His phone suddenly started ringing. He answered the call when he realized it was from Angel.

"my love" Jewel said.

"my Jewel, are you at home?" Angel asked.

"yes, but I'm about going out" Jewel responded.

"where are you going to?" Angel asked.

"I'm going to see Henry. will you like to go with me?" Jewel asked.

"yes, I will. I haven't seen him seen Jessica was abducted" Angel responded.

"okay, I'm coming over to you place now, so that we can go together" Jewel said.

"okay, I'm waiting" Angel responded.

Jewel ended the call, took his car key and left his room.

Daniel lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was waiting for Jessica to inform him that breakfast is ready. He had been waiting for quite a long time. He suddenly sat up on his bed.

"it's been 2 hours since Jessica started preparing breakfast. She should be done by now. why hasn't she called me yet. Is breakfast taking that long to prepare." he said.
"let me go and see what's delaying her"

He stood up from his bed and walked to the door. He opened the door and went to the sitting room. Jessica wasn't in the sitting room. Even the dining was not set for breakfast.

"what's going on? is Jessica still preparing breakfast up till now. I'm very hungry already and need to eat something." He said and walked to the kitchen.

He froze when he got to the kitchen and realized that nothing was being prepared. Jessica too was not even in the kitchen.

"what's going on?" he asked, surprised.
"she isn't even preparing any food. what was she doing all this while? or is she sleeping? she can't be sleeping when she knows she has to prepare something."

He left the kitchen and headed straight to Jessica's room. He froze again when he entered her room and realized she was not there.

"what's going on? Jessica is not in the kitchen and neither is she in her room. Where could she be?" he asked.

He thought for a while and immediately rushed out of her room. He headed straight to the compound. He emerged from the building and saw the compound gate wide opened. He froze immediately.

"Jessica had escaped. I need to look for her immediately. she wouldn't have gone far." he said and immediately ran after her.

Jessica was seen in the middle of a forest, trying to find her way back home. She had been running for hours and couldn't find her way to any busy road. It was as if she had been running in a circle. She was very tired and was breathing heavily. She wanted to rest, but know she couldn't, because Daniel might catch up with her. Instead, she trudged alone the narrow path in the forest, with the hope that she would still get out of the forest. The forest was nut-brown. The trees were ancient and rough. twigs were crunching under her feet as she walked. A faint rustling could be heard as small rodents scampered through the foliage. Nuts were scattered on the floor of the forest. birds were twittering and flying from tree to tree. squirrels were chattering, leaves rustling, wind whistling around trunks, insects were humming. She kept walking, even as she kept hearing different sounds in the forest. She was very scared being there alone. She wasn't sure if there were wild animals around the forest. She prayed silently not to come in contact with anything that might harm her. She wondered how a house would be built in a forest. She couldn't think of any reason why someone will choose to build a house in a forest, out of all places in the world. She just hope she would get out of the forest alive. After walking for a while, she stopped and sighed in frustration.

"if I knew this is what I will face, I wouldn't have escaped. How can I find my way back home from here. where will I go from here? what should I do now? this is so frustrating." She said.

After standing for a while, she continued walking.

Henry sat on the sofa in the sitting room, staring silently into air. That was what he had been doing all day. A knock sounded on the door and the door opened almost immediately to reveal Jewel and Angel. Henry stood up immediately he saw Jewel and rushed to meet him.

"any news about Jessica? has she been found? Did she come with you?" Henry asked, anxiously.

"I'm sorry, Henry. The police hasn't found her yet, but they are searching everywhere for her. I'm sure they will find her soon." Jewel responded.

Henry sighed in frustration and went back to sit on the sofa. Jewel and Angel entered the sitting room and sat down on the sofa opposite him.

"I don't know why Daniel is doing this. When is he keeping Jessica hostage up till now. I'm the one he is angry at. Why not face me instead. Why must he use Jessica to punish me. I don't even know if Jessica is okay. How will she be okay being with that devil." Henry said.

"I'm sure he won't harm her. She will soon be found. Daniel can't hide her forever." Jewel said.

Angel stood up from her seat and went to sit beside Henry. She held him and patted his back.

"I know you are very worried, but you have to be strong. I know Jessica will return very soon. You have to stay healthy to receive her when she returns" Jessica said.

"thank you very much, Angel" Henry said.

"Jessica will come back to us very soon. I'm sure of that" Angel said.
"have you had breakfast?"

"no" Henry responded.

"it seems I will be the one to prepare breakfast for you today, but from tomorrow, Jessica will take over because she would have returned." Angel said.

"thank you very much, Angel" Henry said.

"let me go and prepare breakfast then" Angel said.

She turned to face Jewel.

"my Jewel, I will be in the kitchen" she said.

"okay my love" Jewel responded.

Angel stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Jessica was still seen in the forest. She wasn't running anymore, neither was she walking. She was seen sitting beside a tree, with her back resting on the tree. She was already exhausted and needed to rest. After resting for a while, she stood up to continue her journey to nowhere. Just as she took her first step, she had sounds of moving vehicles from afar.

"wow! those are moving vehicle. That's means I'm finally getting out of this forest." she said, happily.

She hastened her step towards the direction the sound came from. After walking for a while, she started seeing vehicles moving speedily on a main road. She heaved a sigh of relief immediately.

"thank God, I'm finally out of this forest."she said.

She got to the road side and stood there, waiting for a good Samaritan that would offer to give her a lift. The road was very wide, with tall bushes on both sides. Except for the vehicles moving on the road, nothing else could be seen on the road. After standing at the road side for a while, She suddenly turned to the direction she came out from and froze immediately, when she saw Daniel running towards her from afar.

"Jessica stop. please stop" Daniel screamed as he ran towards her.

"oh my God! He is here already" Jessica exclaimed in fear.

She immediately crossed the road without looking and was knocked down by a speedy car. Her head hit a rock when she fell. Daniel froze immediately. He stood still and stared at her from afar in shock. The three occupants of the car quickly alighted and rushed to meet Jessica. She was lying unconscious on the floor. Her face was covered with blood. She wasn't moving. One of the occupant of the car quickly squatted beside her and felt her pulse.

"she's still alive" he said, immediately.
"let's quickly take her to the hospital"

They immediately carried Jessica into the car and drove off.

Daniel didn't move an inch from where he was standing until the car drove off. He was so shocked to see Jessica being hit that way by a car. He couldn't tell if Jessica would survive that. He suddenly sat on the floor and placed his hands on his head.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Hopefully, Jessica will survive but lose the pregnancy

Thanks for the update OP
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Daniel see what you caused sad
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Daniel shuld say his last prayer immediately henry set his eye on him
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
oh! oh! oh! infant pls say somtin abt Jane nd dat her sentimental friend. pls dnt jst scrol down deir path nd end d story. we re eager 2 know abt dem atleast 1 paragraph 4 dem. thank's 4 d update OP

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Ann2012:
Hopefully, Jessica will survive but lose the pregnancy

My thought too

OP u have started changing ooooo

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2018
skubido:

My thought too

OP u have started changing ooooo
But this one that her head hit a rock, I just hope it won't affect her memory

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.