Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Marrying Late Do Have It's Consequences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Late Do Have It's Consequences (711 Views)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Late Do Have It's Consequences by Blonchilli(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
I've heard it several times that when a woman age pass 30 she becomes desperate and starts running from church to church looking for a husband, it sounds stereotypical but I have observed it from friends and family and found out that there's some element of truth in it.
I know a lady who was has this picky attitude, she was in her thirties and no man, along the line she starts working for a popular Pastor and warmed herself into the family and into this man bed. The man left his family for her and after some years cohabiting and after she gave birth to a child things went sour and she left. Before she did I was with her a particular day and she got a call from an old friend, they were having a school reunion 30 years after and was invited.
After the call she refused to go, her reasons were that she would feel ashamed, most of her friends had grown kids, some were visiting the country because of the get together. She was regretting her decisions.

Another lady I knew spent her time working, which isn't bad, but she was too selective. Silly reasons from age gap to the guy not working and that. She finally got married in her 30s to a chump. A lazy guy who is even younger than her. She sends money to this guy monthly, he's far away and even refused her visiting, and he even uses her car and sells it at will. Now she's regretting also. She pays the bills while he answers the man of the house tittle.

I think for ladies they have to be extremely careful, you could end up in a shitty marriage or just have to settle for second wife or compete with another woman for her husband and mostly regret the decision. Men too sometimes make the same mistake. One I know always used the popular excuse that he still has time joor, now he ended up marrying a lazy bum and one who don't have a vision for herself because he found out that time was not on his side.

Sometimes it works for those who wait but I've seen so many marriages crumble because they didn't marry the partner that it could have worked for because they either listened to society that claims they're too young or for the men were waiting for that big paycheck.

I'm not a marriage counselor or relationship expert I just felt like sharing these here.

Re: Marrying Late Do Have It's Consequences by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Marrying Late Do Have It's Consequences by Blonchilli(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
shocked
See am space booker

(1) (Reply)

Learn From My Deep Shilt. I Can't Belive It / 5 Ways To Stay Attractive To A Woman / What Are The Best Ways A Guy Can Handle A Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.