Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Old Woman From Havana - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Old Woman From Havana (985 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Old Woman From Havana by Riqueleme(m): 4:35am On Apr 20, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED :
OLD WOMAN FROM HAVANA
Looking at this old woman,she is trying to ease off whatever the ordeal that she may be passing through and also trying to enjoy her leisure time.
This old woman is from HAVANA, some people might be thinking that where is this place called "HAVANA ?", well, it is a place located in CUBA, in fact, it is the capital city of Cuba.
Life do give us what we desire but not all the time; So, no matter how difficult the circumstances of our lives might be, let's aspire for the best. In her old age, she is trying to enjoy life with the limited resources she has, people might criticize her for smoking but believe me, she is okay with it and she is not complaining and I think she is accustomed to that. I know one day I will also visit Cuba to see the beautiful place called "HAVANA".
Moral of this art piece is that " Enjoy life in your own desired way,life is a gentle woman,if abused, you will blame yourself ".
Life is beautiful.....
#ballpoint_pen #blue_Biro #pen #Havana #Cuba #old_woman #art #sketch #depict #doodle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"How To Toon Tutorial" For Free!! / Freelancer Professional Graphic Designer Urgently Needed For A Travel Job / Most Animators Have Poor Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.