Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (33355 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go back to sleep

Cc highpriestess
cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Na money dey rule the world my sis

Anyways, Prof deadrat is in charge of the department of Sexky queen faculty of Owerri light skinned chicks

So let me go and hide my face, like you just suggested cry or hustle money to eat
shocked shocked
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Their mates are making millions buying cars for their girlfriends but they're here looking for submission..... cheesy cheesy

If care is not taken they'll start asking the owner of this forum to start submitting his income to them cheesy
hahahaha.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by iQUOTE: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

see this one.
my topic isn't about money so kindly stop saying trash.

your mates are making money and taking care of their ladies and you're here arguing with ladies

such a disgrace..

highpriestess, thegeneralqueen this one want to pour his frustrations here oh shocked
I just don't like to engage myself with people who make unecessary rants. I don't give credence to people who are below me in thinking and otherwise. Please, kindly fúck off. You're making zero sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

aww,dim oma.cry
how could I have been so silly not to have asked.
oya,forgive my careless attitude. kiss

how was the cold last night?I thought of your company you knowwink
lol. I am good. it never really started raining here until early morning. cheesy

I feel like not leaving home today, but I must go and hustle jare like upsetgirl suggested.

OYa squeeze your lips together and place it carefully on my lips so that we can keep each other warm in this cold weather, or what do you think cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
Owerri is cold o,heavy rain everywhere.cry how's your side boo?

My Village People Sent This Rain To Me... Its So Heavy...

The Rain Is Even Calling My Name

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
lol. I am good. it never really started raining here until early morning. cheesy

I feel not leaving home today, but I must go and hustle jare like upsetgirl suggested.

OYa squeeze your lips together and place it carefully on my lips so that we can keep each other warm in this cold weather, or what do you think cheesy
hahahaha,perfect.grin
awon yoruba demon.cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:

My Village People Sent This Rain To Me... Its So Heavy...

The Rain Is Even Calling My Name
village people should leave you alone o. lol,it's kinda reducing here.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:

I feel not leaving home today, but I must go and hustle jare like upsetgirl suggested.

angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
village people should leave you alone o. lol,it's kinda reducing here.

So After The Rain, any Plans For Today?
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahaha.
Who knows you never can tell what this broke guys are up to cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahaha,perfect.grin
awon yoruba demon.cheesy
Hahaha, you are digging it too right.

I will suggest a full blown hug though, I heard the natural heat generated by the body can do wonders in keeping us warm cheesy

I don't know if you maybe interested in other aspect after the hug though, you cannot be too warm you know. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
izzou:

This is the most deluded statement I've heard from a lady

So in marriage, you don't get sex freely baa? undecided Another trash as I expected

So gatemen, drivers, and people that work in the same biscuit factory with you don't have husbands and wives baa? Did they spend as much as 700k? Keep living in delusion

Well,this reason makes a little sense angry

Give an example of an unrealistic expectation or for ever lipsrsealed

You are talking about marriage. This means they must be in a relationship already. So how is the issue of trust here again.? Mtcheew angry

Good morning dear

smiley

especially that number 6cheesy. Many guys don't even trust their girlfriends. Some just ride along with the relationship pending when they meet a better catchcheesy. That's how relationship is now in Nigeria. Ask some guys here to swear that they trust their girl whole heartedly and they will be dragging their feetcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:

I will suggest a full blown hug though, I heard the natural heat generated by the body can do wonders in keeping us warm cheesy

I don't know if you maybe interested in other aspect the hug though, you can be too warm you know. grin

grincheesy
grey grey.

lovely though.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:

So After The Rain, any Plans For Today?
Mark some script and travel. You?
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
DeadRat:
angry
Boss boss
I hail ooo cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

Mark some script and travel.
You?

Waw! You Travelling...

I'm Just Waiting For The Rain To Stop So I can Go Do Some Drums Rehearsals jor,

then just Chill A Little. Before Going Out At Night...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Na money dey rule the world my sis

Anyways, Prof deadrat is in charge of the department of Sexky queen faculty of Owerri light skinned chicks.

So let me go and hide my face, like you just suggested cry or hustle money to eat

cool cool
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
iQUOTE:

I just don't like to engage myself with people who make unecessary rants. I don't give credence to people who are below me in thinking and otherwise. Please, kindly fúck off. You're making zero sense.

lmao... see this one cheesy

e pain am cheesy

broke guys everywhere grin

cc thegeneralqueen,safiaa,highpriestess

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

Mark some script and travel.
You?

which script? when did you turn a teacher? angry
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:

I don't know if you maybe interested in other aspect after the hug though, you cannot be too warm you know. grin

broke guys are not supposed to feel warmly cool
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Who knows you never can tell what this broke guys are up to cheesy

I swear..
ride on queen!!! cool
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Safiaa(f): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:

What can you offer a rich man?

Absolutely nothing!
question: what does the rich man or any man in general value in a relationship, that a woman cannot easily give? Answer that.

Women value men who can provide, and it’s clearly a problem for y’all. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
question: what does the rich man or any man in general value in a relationship, that a woman cannot easily give? Answer that.

I'd create a thread on that now

just some seconds smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by IamD18: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:

Women value men who can provide, and it’s clearly a problem for y’all. Smh.

Whenever a lady is asked what she can offer a man, she'll twist back the question and ask what a man wants.

C'omon! Will you answer my question and stop disgracing yourself.

What can you offer a rich man that can provide?

9 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by Safiaa(f): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:

Whenever a lady is asked what she can offer a man, she'll twist back the question and ask what a man wants.

C'omon! Will you answer my question and stop disgracing yourself.

What can you offer a rich man that can provide?
loool if you ask me what I want from a man, I will tell you point blank period. I know what I want I’m a woman.

As a man, sincerely I don’t know what you guys want. So please tell me, what do you value in a relationship that a woman cannot easily give to me? Answer it, simple.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
I think, the only things I value in a relationship are Love, Honesty and Money.

I like keeping it real.

out of thread.
NB; nobody should turn my thread into battle ground
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by IamD18: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
loool if you ask me what I want from a man, I will tell you point blank period. I know what I want I’m a woman.

As a man, sincerely I don’t know what you guys want. So please tell me, what do you value in a relationship that a woman cannot easily give to me? Answer it, simple.

There's a thin line between "What can you offer" and "What do you want"

You quoted my comment where I asked "What can you offer a man?" and not "What do you want?"

I didn't ask you what you want from a man, I asked what can you offer?

Stop derailing from the point, you aren't smart enough to succeed with that to me.

Answer the comment you quoted.

What can you offer a rich man?

People are viewing, don't let them down, don't derail, be brave.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

which script? when did you turn a teacher? angry
lol,I mark for lecturers.
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,I mark for lecturers.

they'd surely give you some additional marks smiley wink
Re: 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage by highpriestess: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

they'd surely give you some additional marks smiley wink
lol,I don't mark for my level.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.