Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go (6294 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by bjmighty(m): 4:58am On May 19, 2010
Well, am kicking with a beautiful and sexy girl i met on NL right now and she seem cool, i can't stop licking her. OMG! She so fineeee!!!!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:01am On May 19, 2010
funny though, not everyone is differnt from their personas, in real life

some really cant give a shyte either way, some cant help it, but i guess u gotta watch out for the girls and romance section men

girls, well most even dont even know  who they are in real life
romance section men, well it speaks for itself, res ipsa loquitor, i mean really, a nigerian male who spends all his time in romance section?? puhlease

scary thing is imagine some folks actually being their nl avatar in real life, all those obnoxious characters? Jeez have mercy
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2010
On NL,nothing is impossible and can never know where true luv is.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by kemisuga(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2010
I met three guys, and they are all deceivers that just want a fling. angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by dakkylove(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2010
I had no idea that people actually hook up on Nairaland, anyway i guess i am stale.
people can meet anywhere, anyhow, if it works or not depends on them.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2010
Be it on NL or Non NL setting,peoples behavioral tendency still remain the same.It would work out if it was meant to work work and wont if it was not meant to be.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by segzicres(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2010
me i've not met anyone yet but most ppl seem dull to me. no offence.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2010
Segzi,but nairalanders are from the larger society?So if they seems dull then the probability that other non-nairalanders are dull to you.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by ilosiwaju: 10:09am On May 19, 2010
***whispering***
Hey guys!!! As a love-vendor concern, Who wants mama-gee?
just say the word, my prices are reasonable.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2010
Aye Aye sir
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2010
Four years going and happy with her 24/7.
I call her sweetest.
Her picture is the only poster on the wall of my heart.
She is my Most Beautiful Woman in Nigeria (MBWN)®
She is my Miss Universe.
She is my Miss World.
She is my sexiest woman alive.
She is highly gifted.
She is God sent to me.
Our love is UNBREAKABLE.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by iice(f): 11:02am On May 19, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin "

i thought i married you and mukina already? undecided

oh well cheesy! its all good ! multiple marriages are awesome! " grin"

Yes love, the three both of us are married " grin "
But, you know we have to have side marriages na. I know you married yourself again like 2 years back. . .it's time for another marriage ooo. . .i wan chop chin-chin and drink fanta tongue grin grin
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Ranoscky(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2010
@Kemisuga

I lyke dat ur wedding gown oo!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Wrex(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2010
The biggest mistake you can make is to try to date someone on net.Its usually a bad experience.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by kemisuga(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2010
@ Ranoscky - Thanks smiley
@ Wrex - Think u right embarassed
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by wizb: 11:57am On May 19, 2010
dayokanu:

You can meet people on NL but you have to meet in person before you can date

Very true.

You can make good friends on NL. There are intelligent and reasonable people on NL that i learn from. I always like to read their posts. People like Davidylan and Mukina2.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2010
@ Topic
I've met two great people from nairaland in real life though not as per dating levels. One is a very good friend till tomorrow such that we even had joint business deal and still waxing strong. The second is a guy i was trying to console on the loss of his wife and he happens to own a drycleaning outfit and it happened at the time the drycleaner i was using was messing up my stuffs.Till tommorrow i use the laters services and more thab happy with the level of professionalism ! he is my good friend and advises atimes on career, relationship issues et al.

All in all, be real and you will meet real people regardless of medium! my 2 shillings kiss
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Pennywise(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2010
Relationships are created daily on NL, but can these relationships be nutured by NL? I think not. Grab your partner and run.

Long ago (now it seems) I likened NL to a beer parlour and this has been re-echoed by other users which means it must be true. Granted that the objective of any particular relationship may differ-marriage/long term, short term or extremely short term, it is inexpedient for both to remain regular at the same B/P.

Besides, what you have said on the record may create a dangerous minefield for future relationships. Which is why the pennywise brand is wholly unmarketable as relationships go.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by petebor02(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2010
my new love,met her on NL. we are in serious romatic relationship,dont want to mention her name, cos she is popular here.  
you too can get good friends here on NL.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by proudly9ja(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2010
Like someone says, you can met people on Nairaland (or anywhere else for that matter) but please wait till you've met in real life before venturing on a relationship!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by chinesedoll(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2010
Some go as far as marriage!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by dyabman(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2010
is Nairaland a dating site? i mean things should be made discreet lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by BeautfulB(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2010
@topic: i met a guy on NL and we are still together despite the distance is all I have I love him so much, he calls me every time, he's always there for me in pains and sorrow, I love him so much.

Very soon we'll be heading to the alter , thanks for NL.
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Hauwa1: 3:26pm On May 19, 2010
if they are stinky rich, but are they any rich guy on NL, no undecided
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by Ranoscky(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2010
I have checked all the gurls on NL and found out that *Hauwa* is the most ugliest gurl on NL. cool
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by martinosi: 4:32pm On May 19, 2010
oyewolejos:

I have heard ladies and guys meeting on nairaland and going into relationship.Some went ahead to be successful while some have hit the rocks.What do u think is the key to keep a relationship that started on Nairaland?Is it even advisable to date on Nairaland especially when u are not in Nigeria and u want to meet more Nigerians online.I need advise from people who have experienced this before, whether the experience was bitter or sweet.

Many people meet online and get married these days.

But i sugguest that you get to know the person as a friend after meeting
face to face and make your judgement from that point,
You will know if the person id right or not.

But i would always check the person posting history to know what
type of "Human Heart" your are dealing with!!!

Always remember what a person says online is 99.99% as close
to their real character & personality as the heart & mind that types online in
privacy is der REAL PERSON NO ONE SEE'S!!!
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by congoshine(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2010
kemisuga:

I met three guys, and they are all deceivers that just want a fling. angry angry angry sad sad sad

Kemi sabi f::uck  ?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

She's the best,I promise you. . . the chase is worth it  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2010
kemiSUGAR
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by illusion2: 4:53pm On May 19, 2010
. . .apparently not too far cry
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by CuteAngel(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2010
Tell me something, so some people do date on this nairaland, if at all there are relationships, it should not be taken seriously. tongue
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by kemisuga(f): 5:06pm On May 19, 2010
@ Congo and Femmy - wat ya mean? tongue
Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by femmy2010(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2010
Cuteangel,i am sure it is not all about relationship on NL but even in the SERIOUS of places or Offices relationship do spring up.
Have we forgotten the Bill/Lewinsky scenario?
does that means the white house or bill is not to be taken serious.

I have been able to expand my client and contact base and all thanks to WONDERLAND Or sorry meant NAIRALAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.