Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex (35785 Views)

BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by DollarAngel(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Having and sleeping with two boyfriends is called what?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by talk2percy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Be very careful the way u are using that word Change! The last time certain people used it on us we hear am
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Debazent: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please my people when will this BBN stuff end, it's getting boring by the day
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by offshoreking: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tobi is not a real man. That guy is a real gossiper. I wonder how man can gossip like woman. Nawa ooooo.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
WeedSeller:
For the few times I have spent watching this bbn thing
I no just gbadun this girl one bit.

Dummy ! Thanks to her dumb school mates helping her stay on.

From the slow way she talks to her meaningless discussions and finding it hard to do any task.

The girl eh... complete r£tard. Her pvssy go suffer am cos that's ALL she has to offer .

Very slow mgbeke/ individual. A total turn off. I wonder how the pilot dey take turn on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Onyinye15(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
PRANKCHANNEL:
NEW PRANK!

Check out this video, Epic scorpion prank part 2 which is categorized under scary pranks Nigeria and pranks in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQvpYAlGQA

You don make me laff better grin grin
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by letusbepieces: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
NINA IS A KIND HEARTED PERSON.

SHE HAS A HEART AND WILL NOT LIKE TO ISOLATE CEEC.

MIRACLE ON THE OTHER HAND IS AN IDIOT.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
jennybright:
Team Ceecee
She is always on point
She never pretend
I hate pretenders who will use fork to eat eba in the public and use tongue to lick pot

Team double wahala slay queen
Even if you didn't win I love you girl

She never pretends

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:
Miracle looking for ways to break up with Nina before sunday grin

...Sunday
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
sekem:
Let's be realistic, how's BBNaija even a game to start with?

If it's really a game, please what are the criterion for choosing the best players?
...what are the criteria...
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by jennybright(f): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank you

Euouae:

The rest are acting for 45million

Only CeeCee is real in that house.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by isybeke(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
The game is almost over na, so everybody must to answer e papa name
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by rockcitie: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:
You can't help but like dis boy called miracle.

Very smart ad blameless..The boy knows how to handle his bizness..His instinct never fails.

What a real man..If for say I don born gel I for give you my daughter marry.

The guy is only trying to be careful. He was a mumu forming lover boy until Tobi helped him to open his eyes.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by kernel507: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Postboiswag:
Nina the olosho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I guess you were referring to your sister, right?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Sunday
do you mean my sunday is wrong, but your own Sunday is right ?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
chivera018:
do you mean my sunday is wrong, but your own Sunday is right ?
Do...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Teniola2000: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Smh

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Vikky014(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
romelady:
see sea has finally brainwashed this geh
how
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nickijoy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why she com resemble bobrisky
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Vikky014(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
jennybright:
Team Ceecee
She is always on point
She never pretend
I hate pretenders who will use fork to eat eba in the public and use tongue to lick pot

Team double wahala slay queen
Even if you didn't win I love you girl
keep voting. she might win
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Onisokuso1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
offshoreking:
Tobi is not a real man. That guy is a real gossiper. I wonder how man can gossip like woman. Nawa ooooo.

That guy is a real gossip not gossiper ... wink
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by chelsea1116(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari is also real..hope u wil vote him if u want to vote real ppl...i pray evry nyt for cee c s character to b fake odawise dt girl is d worst woman i v eva seen.
Any mouth dt speaketh against MIRACLE shall lack MIRACLE in his or her life.I NEED A MIRACLE.
Euouae:

The rest are acting for 45million

Only CeeCee is real in that house.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Vikky014(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
letusbepieces:
NINA IS A KIND HEARTED PERSON.

SHE HAS A HEART AND WILL NOT LIKE TO ISOLATE CEEC.

MIRACLE ON THE OTHER HAND IS AN IDIOT.
team ceec. voting ends today. don't forget to vote.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dedewizzy:
sad
You're wicked angry angry grin cheesy angry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=chelsea1116 post=66885793]buhari is also real..hope u wil vote him if u want to vote real ppl...i pray evry nyt for cee c s character to b fake odawise dt girl is d worst woman i v eva seen.
Any mouth dt speaketh against MIRACLE shall lack MIRACLE in his or her life.I NEED A MIRACLE. [/quote

are you really a boy, or a girl?
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Mryacks: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Small small “lovers” quarrel or arguments are really necessary and always good sport....�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by sekem: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...what are the criteria...

Sorry, I missed the -s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.