Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex (35683 Views)

BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by steveDpro: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by casby: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Since Nina got to the final she changed. Miracle abeg leave her, she said that she has a boyfriend outside, accept her friendship , finish
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by Joyfloxy: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
So? Make I go smoke water? Pls, u people should leave them to face their problem. Before PMB will tag us useless this time.
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by lilyheaven: 1:42am On Apr 21, 2018
chivera018:
Miracle looking for ways to break up with Nina before sunday grin
Na only him waka come that house, he doesn't want to share that money with anybody grin abeg
Re: BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex by WhiskeyTangoFox: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
jennybright:
Team Ceecee
She is always on point
She never pretend
I hate pretenders who will use fork to eat eba in the public and use tongue to lick pot

Team double wahala slay queen
Even if you didn't win I love you girl

The name of the show isn't "Real Housemates of Big Brother", you know. The show is more or less a social experiment, and the person with the most acceptable/appealing character to the public wins. Surely, that cant be your ceec now, can it? There's a huge pile of sh*t waiting for your girl to face when she comes out, WITHOUT the 45 mill. I think you all should take solace in the fact she made it to the final, that alone should feel like winning for her and you all. Before coming after me, wait till after the outcome on Sunday. tongue tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.