Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32384 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
lol.. It will be bad of me to call you a blockhead when I havnt had a physical encounter with you...

But if you are seriously interested in learning how to make a smoothie, I won't mind teaching you.. Of course physically.

.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

.... lipsrsealed
what? grin or do you want me to invite you in her stead? I think you will make a great guest. grin watching you make a smoothie would be awesome.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
what? grin or do you want me to invite you in her stead? I think you will make a great guest. grin watching you make a smoothie would be awesome.

I don't want to experience same fate that happened to some nairaland ladies when they visited you back then in 2015 .
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't want to experience same fate that happened to some nairaland ladies when they visited you back then in 2015 .
lmao.. What happened? Did the nairaland police report any ritual killings? grin

Girl be properly guided o..
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

according to NL riff raffs.grin
don't mind the lazy boys that haven't cross badagry spewing trash about Nigerian ladies.

why will ladies ask too Much
na ur husband?
even if his ur Husband
#nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Imapearl:

why will ladies ask too Much
na ur husband?
even if his ur Husband
#nonsense
theupsetgirl1, I would rather buy this lady who posted this comment a cool ride .. I think she is sensible.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by highpriestess: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Imapearl:

why will ladies ask too Much na ur husband? even if his ur Husband #nonsense
please, take your rants elsewhere. wink
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by banre(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

guys who rant about independent ladies are just deceiving themselves.

dating an independent lady doesn't mean you'll spend less, in fact it'll be worse.

They'd still prefer you to do the spending while they save the money they get from their work.
Unless you won't date a Nigerian lady.

lady this is wrong
besides why do you think so are yhu independent yourself?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by banre(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

So, how exactly do I identify them? The ones I see, their money na audio...I just dey hear about am, I no dey see am chop.

Na una
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
oyb:

You are even more bush than those unexposed imsu chicks. grin

Simple answer, go to shop rite and buy a smoothie blender. It is a juice drink with the pulp blended. Orange juice is an the juice extracted from an orange. An orange smoothie is a mashed orange, skin and all.

Hello, by skin you mean the back? That bitter thing?
Nahhhhh! I will pass angry angry

LOL @ imsu girls. If you say so, God will make a way.. grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by folake4u(f): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
my brother you aren't far from the truth. For example me, spending on a girl is not the problem, but some of these girls are just block heads.. One even dats coming to my house, I asked her if she can make smoothies, this babe saying she don't even know what a smoothie is..

Who doesn't know smoothie in this 21st century? shocked.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Who doesn't know smoothie in this 21st century? shocked.
many girls oo... Many slay queens Infact.. Dem full everywhere... Trust me.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by folake4u(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
many girls oo... Many slay queens Infact.. Dem full everywhere... Trust me.

Wawu!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

I'm available naa grin grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by LordKO(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2018
An opportunist, especially one who's not in love with you but still in a relationship with you, will always practice leeching and predatory, whether dependent or independent - so, dependency isn't automatically a problem. And, of course, opportunism knows no bounds. . . a Black opportunist isn't different from a White or Caucasian one.

Opportunism is the problem, it's a vice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by mrkel(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

maybe he has been dating Nigerian ladies living in the UK...

Perhaps
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by 0monnak0da: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

dating an independent lady doesn't mean you'll spend less, in fact it'll be worse.

They'd still prefer you to do the spending while they save the money they get from their work.
What does the word INDEPENDENT mean?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Divay22(f): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

maybe he has been dating Nigerian ladies living in the UK...
Sist why na grin grin
NLs guy will soon start their madness o
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by wristbangle: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol so it's a global trend. Men are in trouble oo shocked
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by fwallex4truth: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian Ladies now are like 'Mogbe' this one don spoiled our business.

All young ladies in Nigeria are dependent!!!

grin tongue
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by ninetiethcrown7(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
and nl boys that have not been to togo will open their shameless mouth to condemn Nigerian ladies of asking for too much and being over dependent,not knowing that the white ladies they worship to stupor are worst.
ndi ara,otondo.undecided

They can't be classified half as bad as the NL babes wey never even enter cotonou, how many times you dey hear this kind gist for white man mouth, isn't it once in a while. For Naija just go joro grin grin.... On a daily sumtin.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by millomaniac: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2018
for me a woman spending for me is an insult and embarrassment to me. i feel so ashamed. i prefer it the other way round

TheUpsetGirl1:
Popular British OAP shreds his credit cards, as he declares his Sugar daddy days over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhwu_aUg2Ba/?hl=en

watch the video here: https://instagram.flos2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/1d5217edbcdf5880c64df6229de80d3f/5ADCC843/t50.2886-16/30859116_1914501198562821_5047648593658249216_n.mp4

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You might loose her, no woman will be happy when her man doesn't spend on her, no matter how little.

But the question and problem with men is,

What can she offer?

99% of Nigerian ladies are block heads

Exactly the same problem I have with Nigerian men. 99% are block heads.

3 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
yes that would make me a damn blockhead! Jeez!

I read most of your comments and I am.just weak undecided
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by ItsTime4me(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmmm!!! I pity this guy for displaying his debit card online. Boys will use permutation decode the first few digits he thinks he is concealing. I think not everything is online-worthy.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Please don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Rapsino(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
I av a cameroun friend who has 6 different girlfriend. He said anytime he greets her nigeria girlfriend good morning she will ask him for money grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2018
kmcutez:

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

Same thing goes for the boys whoaid this about Nigerian women
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
kmcutez:

Why then did you quote me to say that?
Are you high on hot sperm? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement

Seems you've dated all the Nigerian women. Quite a feat. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Aboguede(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2018
Boasting lier spotted

Cutehector:
my brother you aren't far from the truth. For example me, spending on a girl is not the problem, but some of these girls are just block heads.. One even dats coming to my house, I asked her if she can make smoothies, this babe saying she don't even know what a smoothie is..
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by nero2face: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
kmcutez:

Seems you've dated all the Nigerian women. Quite a feat. Congratulations.
i grew in Nigeria and I know about Nigeria, am not a foreigner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.