Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32467 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Herrmes: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
solasoulmusic:

A woman is a prime minister of a whole nation
What an achievement!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, did you just say "NO" ? You mean you'v not being using and saying such? cheesy Joy u can lie oo grin , you had to condemn it wrong just to back up your points grin

I concur with you on that, if only ladies behave the way they discus on internet cheesy

Lol, grin this our code of typing will keep viewers pondering if we are mad grin grin, i'll soon visit ronaldo's fan in brass, it's just that the "World bank" manager won't all me to see "HER" friend, or will she? tongue

Lol, detective in the making cheesy
Lol...you got me there. I get your drift though. But I know that if I'm writing it down, I won't say "Nigerian politicians are corrupt". And even if I SAY it out, I won't mean ALL are corrupt. Cos i dont like generalisation. Get me? grin

Yeah. If only men would too. The world will surely be a better place.

You got me cracking up on the road... grin
Well, you have to ask Ronaldo's fan's FRIEND WHEN he's not COMING cos Brass is not unfar from the reliable bank. I also spoke to the manager. She wasn't sure how long both of them will STAY. But I'm sure SHE wouldn't mind. She's a friend of them. grin grin

Nancy Drew in the making. ...
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that's their problem
till guys start spending less on ladies, this mentality won't stop
Exactly! You are right. That's whatmI'm trying to tell him. We didn't just start this. They started it. They are fuelling it too. Yet they are complaining
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
So even white girls demand for money for weaves,nails and what have ucheesy.interesting to knowcheesy

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
IamD18:

Buying gifts for herself during Xmas, easter, birthdays and the rest.
and boxing day,christmas,democracy day.children's day, ed el kabir,ed el fatir,independence day, etccheesy.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lalas247:
lol Tim Tim
He loves black ladies too much... they just use him..he needs to stay away from groupies if he is really tired....
i am shocked he's complaining. Was thinking he must be a black brit until i saw his pix. I thought they said white men are so generous. Abi is that not why black ladies run after them? Hmm this one come dey fall im fellow oyibo men handcheesy.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Lalas247(f): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
lefulefu:
i am shocked he's complaining. Was thinking he must be a black brit until i saw his pix. I thought they said white men are so generous. Abi is that not why black ladies run after them? Hmm this one come dey fall im fellow oyibo men handcheesy.
Tim is a well known Dj and radio guy
So he loves black girls .. very skinny dude like 6 foot something not actually pleasing to the eye ... but most chics that date him are mostly groupies so they go for his status and money ..(VIP access , back stage access, celeb access) you know slay queen na

When I was 16 his raves ( parties) were very popular I even attended a few then .... the good ole days grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lalas247:

So he loves black girls .. very skinny dude like 6 foot something not actually pleasing to the eye ... but most chics that date him are mostly groupies so they go for his status and money ..(VIP access , back stage access, celeb access) you know slay queen na

When I was 16 his raves ( parties) were very popular I even attended a few then .... the good ole days grin
then if he's involved with such ladies he shouldn't be complainingcheesy. After all na transaction . Money for hand..back for ground sort of thingcheesy. Anyway its unusuall for a white guy to be complaining about money dependent girlscheesy. I be dey think say na only we sabi the complaining tinzs.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lalas247:

No matter how skinny he is, he should've went for white ladies...
most Nigerian ladies take the dependency mentality along with them everywhere they go..
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Lalas247(f): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

No matter how skinny he is, he should've went for white ladies...
most Nigerian ladies take the dependency mentality along with them everywhere they go..
not just Nigerian.. any black chic from any country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...you got me there. I get your drift though. But I know that if I'm writing it down, I won't say "Nigerian politicians are corrupt". And even if I SAY it out, I won't mean ALL are corrupt. Cos i dont like generalisation. Get me? grin

Yeah. If only men would too. The world will surely be a better place.

You got me cracking up on the road... grin
Well, you have to ask Ronaldo's fan's FRIEND WHEN he's not COMING cos Brass is not unfar from the reliable bank. I also spoke to the manager. She wasn't sure how long both of them will STAY. But I'm sure SHE wouldn't mind. She's a friend of them. grin grin

Nancy Drew in the making. ...

Let me just believe that fact that you don't generalize cheesy, ka'm nwere ujo kwere grin,

Men put things to reality than women, and you know that, we don't pretend to be bad or good kiss

Let's keep cracking each other with our codes grin

Wow!, that's nice then, maybe I'll tell Buhari when NEXT he VISITS a brass producing company, he should do well to see the bank manager, because she seems friendly and free minded grin cheesy But before then, he should learn a skill on how to properly contact the manager for easy access before he visits brass 'grin grin don't you think so? tongue tongue
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
lefulefu:
and boxing day,christmas,democracy day.children's day, ed el kabir,ed el fatir,independence day, etccheesy.

grin grin asin eh! grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Let me just believe that fact that you don't generalize cheesy, ka'm nwere ujo kwere grin,

Men put things to reality than women, and you know that, we don't pretend to be bad or good kiss

Let's keep cracking each other with our codes grin

Wow!, that's nice then, maybe I'll tell Buhari when NEXT he VISITS a brass producing company, he should do well to see the bank manager, because she seems friendly and free minded grin cheesy But before then, he should learn a skill on how to properly contact the manager for easy access before he visits brass 'grin grin don't you think so? tongue tongue

Kwere n'eziokwu & not n'ujo smiley

Did you just say men don't pretend? Please don't get me started!!!!

Have you got in touch with CR7's fan's friend? What did HE agree on WHEN & how long he's passing Brass for? After all, there are alternative routes like "bank" road grin
Skill? It's good to have a skill. A friend wants to learn sewing. Another barbing. There are other ones like social media management especially in sending & receiving emails for others. Go learn yours today. grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Kwere n'eziokwu & not n'ujo smiley

Did you just say men don't pretend? Please don't get me started!!!!

Have you got in touch with CR7's fan's friend? What did HE agree on WHEN & how long he's passing Brass for? After all, there are alternative routes like "bank" road grin
Skill? It's good to have a skill. A friend wants to learn sewing. Another barbing. There are other ones like social media management especially in sending & receiving emails for others. Go learn yours today. grin

Adanne, nsogbu adighi kiss

They rarely do, and ladies are indirectly responsible for men's pretense. You ladies hate the truth.

Yea, i'v gotten in touch with him, but he was kinda upset because he WON'T be coming to see buhari SOONER in brass, cheesy thou he said and hoped for time to permit him hop in that ARAB city. grin I think you made a point about the skill ish, thou I'm not good in that social media management skill, but i'll for the first time give it a try and hope for my madam to comply open mindedly tongue tongue
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Adanne, nsogbu adighi kiss

They rarely do, and ladies are indirectly responsible for men's pretense. You ladies hate the truth.

Yea, i'v gotten in touch with him, but he was kinda upset because he WON'T be coming to see buhari SOONER in brass, cheesy thou he said and hoped for time to permit him hop in that ARAB city. grin I think you made a point about the skill ish, thou I'm not good in that social media management skill, but i'll for the first time give it a try and hope for my madam to comply open mindedly tongue tongue
You want to convince me that women are responsible for men' s misbehaviour? Lol. If I hear!

I like the skill you want to learn. But I will advise you to hold on till CR7 is about coming to the AraBiAn city before you start the skill. You will need it more for easy communication with the legend & her manager. grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

You want to convince me that women are responsible for men' s misbehaviour? Lol. If I hear!

I like the skill you want to learn. But I will advise you to hold on till CR7 is about coming to the AraBiAn city before you start the skill. You will need it more for easy communication with the legend & her manager. grin

@Emonbolded.

Respect to you cheesy
Endorsed grin
Gotten tongue
She should expect CR7 sooner tongue

How went your day? smiley
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalas247:

not just Nigerian.. any black chic from any country

the question I've for these white guys is; what do they really admire in some black women?? are white ladies not available?

black ladies living in the US are worst... they're very lazy
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

@Emonbolded.

Respect to you cheesy
Endorsed grin
Gotten tongue
She should expect CR7 sooner tongue

How went your day? smiley
Ok. She's expectant cheesy

My day? Frigging stressful!
Yours?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok. Seriously expecting. My day? Freaking stressful! !!!!! Yours?
Aou!, so sorry shocked . Work I guess.
Yesterday was cool, hoping to make a better one today.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok. Seriously expecting. My day? Freaking stressful! !!!!! Yours?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2018
cassyrooy:
Some don't beg for things, they expect you to just give them and when not the case, they insult you and call you names? Emotional blackmail is the worse part of the terrible behaviour, some just cant do anything for themselves and on their own. We'll remain far off because these girls don't care about self worth, independence, respect and all.

You're accusing the guys of promoting the behaviour? The good ones who don't spend on girls are tagged loser and broke, those who spend are considered maga, mugu and the likes.
This is a two-way street, you're as responsible as we are too.

I've seen the people save face than admit, but the word is packaging, which the ladies easily fall for. But, a plain disclosure by a broke guy doesn't end well you know?
Yeah. I have seen the emotional blackmailers at work and I must tell you, it's quite disturbing. Heck, one even pulled a similar trick on me and I got to experience first hand what a lot of you do. Una sorry.

Now like you said, I'm not accusing the guys of promoting this thing while I exonerate the ladies. No. But the responsibility lies more on the guys to at least minimize it if not stop it totally. How should it work?
There's something a lot of you guys don't know. There's a reason ladies make these outrageous demands. If only you can find out, life will be easier for you guys. You can ask questions, you can study the demander as well. There are behavioural traits that should alert you. That will tell you all you need to know. Cos a lot of ladies y'all do stuffs for don't deserve it.
But do you know the sad truth? I don't see this ending anytime soon. As long as there are very rich people around like Tim who throw money around for ladies, as long as ladies still have insatiable and unquenchable thirst for material things, as long as men don't catch up to the main reason why ladies are using a lot of you as maga, as long as we still hold the aces in the art of seduction, this trend will not end anytime soon (if ever it will).

Now, there's a difference between doing stuffs for a good woman who's worth your expenses & who doesnt feel too entitled & spending on a woman who doesn't deserve your time let alone your money. Maybe another time I will outline how you get to differentiate.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Not really work. I'm attending to some matters.

Amen!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah. I have seen the emotional blackmailers at work and I must tell you, it's quite disturbing. Heck, one even pulled a similar trick on me and I got to experience first hand what a lot of you do. Una sorry.

Now like you said, I'm not accusing the guys of promoting this thing while I exonerate the ladies. No. But the responsibility lies more on the guys to at least minimize it if not stop it totally. How should it work?
There's something a lot of you guys don't know. There's a reason ladies make these outrageous demands. If only you can find out, life will be easier for you guys. You can ask questions, you can study the demander as well. There are behavioural traits that should alert you. That will tell you all you need to know. Cos a lot of ladies y'all do stuffs for don't deserve it.
But do you know the sad truth? I don't see this ending anytime soon. As long as there are very rich people around like Tim who throw money around for ladies, as long as ladies still have insatiable and unquenchable thirst for material things, as long as men don't catch up to the main reason why ladies are using a lot of you as maga, as long as we still hold the aces in the art of seduction, this trend will not end anytime soon (if ever it will).

Now, there's a difference between doing stuffs for a good woman who's worth your expenses & who doesnt feel too entitled & spending on a woman who doesn't deserve your time let alone your money. Maybe another time I will outline how you get to differentiate.

men are responsible for the entitlement mentality 100%.

The reason you said men should find out is; they're sex starved..

don't blame the ladies, blame the fools who spend money on them.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:
Not really work. I'm attending to some matters.
Amen!
Oh! Alright, hope all got settled?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2018
purityval:

Joycy...how are you honey?

In relationships expectations are abound from both parties involved. Weighing who expects more or less is no point of argument because individually their needs differs. While one expects more financial support the other might be demanding more sexual or emotional, not perculier to any gender.

Personal the only thing I expect in relationship/Friendship these days is that you call back when you see my missed call. Gifts or no gift is not a thing of concern to me. That I give doesn't mean you should give back and vice versa.

To the subject of discussion, some girls demand like hell and so some guys. It's not onesided.

BTW, IamD8 are by any chance from nsukka?
It's IamD18 or donstan18.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:
It's IamD18 or donstan18.
shocked shocked
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

men are responsible for the entitlement mentality 100%.

The reason you said men should find out is; they're sex starved..

don't blame the ladies, blame the fools who spend money on them.
Thank you. That's what I'm trying to say. If they know you won't spend, they won't demand like mad.

Sex starvation is one of the reasons. Not the only one.

Fools? Aren't you a man? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Oh! Alright, hope all got settled?
Yes. All got settled. Thank God
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes. All got settled. Thank God

Alright.

I'v applied for the BANK job grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Something is wrong between that moniker, Theupsetgirl and some other monikers cheesy grin

We are yet to know the gender, grin

Maybe a scammer cheesy
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

I'v applied to for the BANK job grin
The manager told me about it. She said your application will be reviewed as soon as you inform the branch manager the time you want to visit the bank for your transactions.
Remember that ATMS are necessary for easy communication with all of them since you will need all their 11 DIGIT NUMBERS for quick withdrawal instead of sending mails to and from the bank cool
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thank you. That's what I'm trying to say. If they know you won't spend, they won't demand like mad.

Sex starvation is one of the reasons. Not the only one.

one of the major reason is the sex starved part.. they're so sex starved that they can't do without sex and if they don't give these hoes money they won't allow them have sex frequently...

I'm a man.. but I can't even remember the last time I spent cash for a lady?? except during my marriage introduction... if you want me to spend, then you must spend too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How I Became The April Fool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.