Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32458 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by freshkik(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

get out...

Hey stop quoting me.
are you crazy or something? it's like you masturbate anytime you quote a lady.

First of all, I'm not even certain if you are a female and if youre even a female, i doubt if you exhibit ladylike characters in reality, so if i really masturbated when replying a lady i believe you don't qualify..... .2ndly you don't have to cry and show too much emotions in a faceless forum, and resorting to insults instead of intellectual argument/discussion, is like the lowest point a person can go... just shows your level of exposure in real life, and reminds me of this pic below smiley.....so sorry ma'am insults don't move me

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
revontuli:
He says he's tired of buying weaves, white women don't use weaves. Obviously the guy is exclusively dating broke African ladies living in the UK. Maybe he should date successful Nigerian/African ladies like doctors, engineers, lawyers who make good money and buy their own stuff. If you date only for beauty and not pay attention to intelligence, education, career and personality, you get leeches and gold diggers.
men don’t like intelligent women, it’s intimidating and too challenging to their ego. When they say intelligent they mean a woman who can understand the dynamic of a conversation, but not a woman who knows it all. They don’t like women who are more intelligent than them. Men will always be fascinated with beauty more than anything else, it’s just their nature. Never listen to what they say, watch their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
freshkik:

First of all, I'm not even certain if you are a female and if youre even a female, i doubt if you exhibit ladylike characters in reality, so if i really masturbated when replying a lady i believe you don't qualify..... .2ndly you don't have to cry and show too much emotions in a faceless forum, and resorting to insults instead of intellectual argument/discussion, is like the lowest point a person can go... just shows your level of exposure in real life, and reminds me of this pic below smiley.....so sorry ma'am insults don't move me

stop quoting me.
This is my thread, not yours.
you jumped into my mentions only to say trash.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shugavee:
true because that's an upgrade 4 most of them!!! N yes atleast they can boldly say with or without a man they can fit their bills!!!

yes, this is what I was actually trying to explain to him and he was saying nonsense
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
men don’t like intelligent women, it’s intimidating and too challenging to their ego. When they say intelligent they mean a woman who can understand the dynamic of a conversation, but not a woman who knows it all. They don’t like women who are more intelligent than them. Men will always be fascinated with beauty more than anything else, it’s just their nature. Never listen to what they say, watch their actions.

where was this research conducted?
I hate it when you comment on my threads this days.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by freshkik(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

stop quoting me.
This is my thread, not yours.
you jumped into my mentions only to say trash.
so you mean my correcting your definition of an independent lady is Trash, it seems you have problem with been corrected, . for me, i don't see a problem with that, n i appreciate it... well i leave you to your fate o, have no fear, i won't quote you anymore, except you say something that demands my quoting, which I'll do for free
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

yes, this is what I was actually trying to explain to him and he was saying nonsense
yeah but he is making sense too tho!! This is where the feminist ideology comes in, but feminist or not hv something doing
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
freshkik:

so you mean my correcting your definition of an independent lady is Trash, it seems you have problem with been corrected, . for me, i don't see a problem with that, n i appreciate it... well i leave you to your fate o, have no fear, i won't quote you anymore, except you say something that demands my quoting, which I'll do for free

Ok Sir.
Have a nice day
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah but he is making sense too tho!! This is where the feminist ideology comes in

The problem is, some ladies no matter the amount they're earning they still feel it's wrong for them to spend their own money, they're still heavily dependent on the men in their lives to do the spending while they save their own money.

in fact I'm tired of all this depending, dependent and independence talks.

no amount of talks can change these people.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:

@emboldened

Are you a man or psychologists?

You always claim to be more knowledgeable about men, probably than your own gender.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

where was this research conducted?
I hate it when you comment on my threads this days.
Its what I know darling. Watch their actions don’t listen to what they say smiley I’m not saying you have to be ditsy and just stupid, but being very intelligent is intimidating to them. It’s challenges their ego they’ll rather be with someone they can intellectually dominate. I know what I’m saying.

3 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Andrew4343(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Popular British OAP shreds his credit cards, as he declares his Sugar daddy days over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhwu_aUg2Ba/?hl=en

watch the video here: https://instagram.flos2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/1d5217edbcdf5880c64df6229de80d3f/5ADCC843/t50.2886-16/30859116_1914501198562821_5047648593658249216_n.mp4

Then you should start by deviating yourself from them and look for dependent ones.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:

@emboldened

Are you a man or psychologists?

You always claim to be more knowledgeable about men, probably than your own gender.
psychologists.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

The problem is, some ladies no matter the amount they're earning they still feel it's wrong for them to spend their own money, they're still heavily dependent on the men in their lives to do the spending while they save their own money.

in fact I'm tired of all this depending, dependent and independence talks.

no amount of talks can change these people.
true, but i am still happy they working tho!!! Small small we will get there

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
100% I agree!!! That's why alot of independent women r single today!! Not their characters like they do say!! Independent women r too exposed n educated to take trash!!

5 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Its what I know darling. Watch their actions don’t listen to what they say smiley I’m not saying you have to be ditsy and just stupid, but being very intelligent is intimidating to them. It’s challenges their ego they’ll rather be with someone that can intellectually dominate. I know what I’m saying.
Normally everyone is more comfortable with a person they can dominate. However, not everyone enjoys being in their comfort zone all the time.

Some people will rather prefer to be challenged because they understand the old saying that if "it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"

Now! Upset girl just challenged your statement by asking you to submit a concrete evidence to back your statement, but you dodged the challenge by painting a picture of your experience that cannot be independently verified.

Thus, should I also assume that you will rather be comfortable with a man that will not challenge you intellectually?

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
psychologists.
I thought you are I'm the field of social science

I remembered you once made a remark about the course you were/are studying
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Shugavee(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
Normally everyone is more comfortable with a person they can dominate. However, not everyone enjoys being in their comfort zone all the time.

Some people will rather prefer to be challenged because they understand the old saying that if "it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"

Now! Upset girl just challenged your statement by asking you to submit a concrete evidence to back your statement, but you dodged the challenge by painting a picture of your experience that cannot be independently verified.

Thus, should I also assume that you will rather be comfortable with a man that will not challenge you intellectually?
only few men r that way.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:

Men and women are different. So asking me the last question is completely pointless, as it’s not related to what I’m saying.

The “challenge” that you talk of is understanding the dynamic of his conversation and putting your 2cents every now and then. But being his intellectual competitor is not what men like. You men don’t like to compete with women in any way, you like complete dominance, it’s your nature. You know deep down that’s true, they’ll always be minor exceptions. But when I speak on an argument it’s always the general thing. Why do you think women in high positions, women with phds and leadership roles are always single or normally just settle for anyone that comes their way? Whilst women who are receptionist, nusery teachers and not as much qualifications have men swirling around them? Intelligent women are intimidating to you.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
I thought you are I'm the field of social science

I remembered you once made a remark about the course you were/are studying
I’m everything in the book.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

So, this makes her a block head?
I like her, she admitted she doesn't know.
That's exactly what I can do, I ask the most foolish questions.
It's a whole lot better than forming and basking in ignorance.

Yea, men are the head...
All I have to do is be submissive grin

bin submissive is not even enuf this days ,,a lady needs to bring something to the table,,even if its ordinary goodluck ..
i read on NTA newsline that worldwide people have access to pussy more than clean water .... hence why a lady should not only present her puna as only selling point.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Shugavee:
only few men r that way.
How did you reach that conclusion
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by hassan4: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Women no go kill us. All cos of pussy and kids. Haba!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Its what I know darling. Watch their actions don’t listen to what they say smiley I’m not saying you have to be ditsy and just stupid, but being very intelligent is intimidating to them. It’s challenges their ego they’ll rather be with someone they can intellectually dominate. I know what I’m saying.

whatever rocks your boat.
I asked you a simple question; where was that research conducted?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
Men and women are different. So asking me the last question is completely pointless, as it’s not related to what I’m saying.

The “challenge” that you talk of is understanding the dynamic of his conversation and putting your 2cents every now and then. But being his intellectual competitor is not what men like. You men don’t like to compete with women in any way, you like complete dominance, it’s your nature. You know deep down that’s true, they’ll always be minor exceptions. But when I speak on an argument it’s always the general thing. Why do you think women in high positions, women with phds and leadership roles are always single or normally just settle for anyone that comes their way? Whilst women who are receptionist, nusery teachers and not as much qualifications have men swirling around them? Intelligent women are intimidating to you.

everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions but don't generalize.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Emanodimo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement

U are on point.
A man takes from his environment and family to give a lady.
A lady takes from man and her environment to give her family.

Nowadays, it is the women's world from A-Z.

Just don't ignore to help when you have, but consider ur self first when you are still single. When married, her comfort can be a priority depending on ur comfort.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Herrmes:
You just lied to yourself.
A woman is a prime minister of a whole nation
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:

emboldened

Another very wrong assumption where you deliberately ignored available evidence

Dr Nogzi Iwela

late Dora

Former president of Liberia

Beyonce and so on are/were all successful women with successful marriages

Frankly, the aforementioned error which seems to be the main body of Your write up have just confirmed upset Girl's suspicions that you type a lot information without any proper evidence.

Furthermore, I will like to know why men are different from women in this context? I need a proper explanation

Finally, aren't you the one once claiming that you can't date anyone not ready to take charge of your financial responsibilities some forth night ago. I.e. anyone not willing to spend for you. Isn't this the mindset that encourages the "take charge attitude" In men

ps
Slow response due to network issue angry

2 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Dirkcoyt: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
The level of inferiority complex on this thread is just biting!

See stupid people using irrelevances like " smoothie" to feel exposed!!!

Someone was even saying if you don't know smoothie in 21st century like you've broken a rule

Someone might not give a damn about a damn smoothie and you wont be able to touch is garment of wisdom and exposure in order to stop your inferiority from flowing!

it's not like a smoothie is a damn soup an average Nigerian should know! you lot need alot of orientation! it's just like telling an european who doesn't know zobo or kunu in 21st century.

smoothie is a Foreign introduction so don't crucify the average chwukudi on the street about a goddamn smoothie!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement
The few of us who are independent are called "proud" by men

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Safiaa(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:

emboldened

Another very wrong assumption where you deliberately ignored available evidence

Dr Nogzi Iwela

late Dora

Former president of Liberia

Beyonce and so on are/were all successful women with successful marriages

Frankly, the aforementioned error which seems to be the main body of Your write up have just confirmed upset Girl's suspicions that you type a lot information without any proper evidence.

Finally, why is men different from women in this context? I need a proper explanation

Finally, aren't you the one once claiming that you can't date anyone not ready to take charge of your financial responsibilities some forth night ago. I.e. anyone not willing to spend for you. Isn't this the mindset that encourages the "take charge attitude" In men

ps
Slow response due to network issue angry
They’re always exceptions to every argument. I always say this. Not putting it into consideration that Jay z is richer/more successful/ intellectually above Beyoncé. Look at the everyday people around you, and not these famous people who fit into the minor exceptions. Women who are more successful/ intellectually above average find it difficult to meet men. Intimidation is the main reason. You can go through my thread to understand better
https://www.nairaland.com/4256290/nigerian-men-confused

Ps. Your last question doesn’t make sense to me x
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
They’re always exceptions to every argument. I always say this. Not putting it into consideration that Jay z is richer/more successful/ intellectually above Beyoncé. Look at the everyday people around you, and not these famous people who fit into the minor exceptions. Women who are more successful/ intellectually above average find it difficult to meet men. Intimidation is the main reason. You can go through my thread to understand better
https://www.nairaland.com/4256290/nigerian-men-confused

Ps. Your last question doesn’t make sense to me x
hahaha

grin

First of all, what gave the impression that jay z is more intellectually gifted than Beyonce. is it based on awards and achievement in their careers? or the versatility of the pair? I hope it's not solely based on money?

Beyonce has won several awards and accolades in her chosen career, She can sing , act and she writes some of her songs. She has a career spanning over three decades amongst other achievements.

Secondly, I gave examples of popular successful and married women and you claimed they are all exceptions without giving any substantial counter claim, like you have always done

Thirdly, your only proof is a thread you created last year to complain about the same thing you have been complaining about through out this thread. I am sure you didn't notice that I also contributed to that topic and I countered you there, just like I am doing here right now cheesy in fact, majority of the male remarks on that thread countered your view

Finally, I asked you an important question and you claimed it made no sense to you, perhaps you need to go over the meaning of independent ladies and why domineering men prefer the non independent ladies to understand that question properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.