Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32278 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2010
menek:

Ha! No wonder i've not receive response. Check also the spam may be is there. It is not lsfoundation08@yahoo.com
yyes it is. nothing in spam either
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2010
Ok, we can sort it out.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2010
Radiant:

The Congo and R231, may God enlarge your coast!

Aisha and OMA, may God reward you!

Menek, you must be one happy fella out there wink

Amen

thanx
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by DivineR: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
It is interesting to know that there are people with heart of gold, who are willing to help one another without asking for anything in return. May God bless you all who have helped in one way or the other to put smile to this face, God who searches the heart of men will definitely search your heart and meet you at the point of needs.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by DivineR: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
@OP only know that nothing in life comes easy, with God the sky will be your limit. Do you ever imagine how those Mallams make it with their small kiosk , you can start something with the little you have and hope for expansion, you can buy some drugs and sell it along with your provision like the mallams do, or better still look around your neighbourhood and find out what people always want to buy, it could be rice, pure water, mineral, weavon, recharge, etc, check what is lacking in your environment and pick it up, with the little you have you can make it, the only thing you need to do is to determine, this is challenges of life remember to become a man is not a day job, money does not stay with people start something now, If you really want to succeed in life note the following;

1. Put God first in all you do, trust Him for direction and wisdom
2. Pray without ceasing
3. Pay your tithe it opens door for prosperity
4. Be a Sower
5. Avoid Pride
6. Keep away from WOMEN
7. Be focused, and always believe you can make it, don’t depend on human, rather depend on God
8. Be humble
9. Be a person of truth
10. Be willing to help the needy

and so many more, stay out of trouble, avoid self pity, always say to yourself I can make it, this is my time, Iam unstopable, dream big and believe you can make it. Don't look at today, yesterday has gone for ever rather look at what the future holds. pray for your helpers that's what you owe them. This is your opportunity utlise it well.

Cheers
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by tkb417(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
maybe ill be coming to the family section

never been here o

Good

so how much do we need o and how much is remaining?

i dont know how much ill drop, but ill give to Menek

@Uju
please easy and stop all uve been chatting

pls
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
TK, there's 86k outstanding. 2 other people have promised to give so I'm not sure how much will be left out of the 86k after they contribute.
Your contribution is highly appreciated smiley Many thanks
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2010
i go check my pocket o if i fit give the balance after the 2 guys

ill send email to you, aisha, and the other guys coordinating (one email copying everybody)

pls, lemme know the balance as soon as the 2 guys have made known their contributions

cheers
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
@tkb
Nice one baba
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by freshera: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
You guys are trying o shocked shocked, you are sending money to someone you have never seen before. My only concern is does menek know how to run and grow a business?

Anyhow may God bless you all(donors), secure your future, send kind people to you too and bring numerous opportunities your way. cool cool cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by DivineR: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2010
Nobody has ever asked the OP if he has any experience in this line of business, Chemist business is life and death if you don't know it u don't know it, let him also tell us his experience in this business, to aviod giving people over dose and get himself into trouble, if no experience i advice he try some thing else like small provision store or something else.

pls this is important
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2010
Divine, i pick something from your first post.
Chemist is not what one jump into. U know we have authorities that regulate and issue license. What about NAFDA. That is why there is also a union to checkmate the practise. If u do not have the requirement or meet the set standard of patent drug dealers u can not become their member. Don't even go there cos no body we look at your face. I have had some training with this same man that promise to take me to aba where i can get the drug at a cheaper rate. I can manage it well, i did not just chose it.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by MandingoII(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2010
@OP only know that nothing in life comes easy, with God the sky will be your limit. Do you ever imagine how those Mallams make it with their small kiosk , you can start something with the little you have and hope for expansion, you can buy some drugs and sell it along with your provision like the mallams do, or better still look around your neighbourhood and find out what people always want to buy, it could be rice, pure water, mineral, weavon, recharge, etc, check what is lacking in your environment and pick it up, with the little you have you can make it, the only thing you need to do is to determine, this is challenges of life remember to become a man is not a day job, money does not stay with people start something now, If you really want to succeed in life note the following;

1. Put God first in all you do, trust Him for direction and wisdom
2. Pray without ceasing
3. Pay your tithe it opens door for prosperity
4. Be a Sower
5. Avoid Pride
6. Keep away from WOMEN
7. Be focused, and always believe you can make it, don’t depend on human, rather depend on God
8. Be humble
9. Be a person of truth
10. Be willing to help the needy

and so many more, stay out of trouble, avoid self pity, always say to yourself I can make it, this is my time, Iam unstopable, dream big and believe you can make it. Don't look at today, yesterday has gone for ever rather look at what the future holds. pray for your helpers that's what you owe them. This is your opportunity utlise it well.

Cheers

FORGET ALL THAT, GO GET A JOB
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2010
My brother! It's not easy oh. When u finish your nysc and u do not have one that's when u know that life really begins. Anyway, God been so kind i have been able to pay for the shop with what i have on ground. I'm convince by his grace, I am not going back any more. I took the step for fear of the landlord might give it out plus courage to do so.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by franctony(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
MandingoII:

O.K.

I'll meet with you, come to Houston, Texas USA. I'll even pick u up at the airport. cool
insensietive, or u want to tell us you are in the US

@menek,
sorry i cant help u at the moment but i will definitely be praying for u. thats what i know how to do best
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2010
Please those of us who can should send something so he can start since he has paid for the shop. Meawhile Menek can you scan and post the recipt?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ok
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
ok
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
Congrats Tenant
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2010
Menek, have you received more money lately?

Congrats on the shop smiley
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2010
Nice one menek
Congrats
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
menek:

My brother! It's not easy oh. When u finish your nysc and u do not have one that's when u know that life really begins. Anyway, God been so kind i have been able to pay for the shop with what i have on ground. I'm convince by his grace, I am not going back any more. I took the step for fear of the landlord might give it out plus courage to do so.

Good Menek. Congrats.

I have been so busy lately. Expect my contribution next week tru Western Union. I should be less busy next week

Will call you. (I have your details and i hope your phone no is still 08063202610)
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by whiteroses(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
cheesy thanks for the help offered to the poster.

abegi na by myself i dey pay my school fees and accomodation oh, if you are a cheerful giver and is feeling generous. acct number 37155704: sort code 234481 at barclays bank thank you. lol
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^make a fresh application lol
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
whiteroses:

abegi na by myself i dey pay my school fees and accomodation oh, if you are a cheerful giver and is feeling generous. acct number 37155704: sort code 234481 at barclays bank thank you. lol

Call us when you can't pay rent again wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thank u OAMAJ, that's still my phone no. Bless
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Busybody2(f): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
Not trying to knock your hustle but how many weeks of training could you have possibly notched up between the time the job offer you had in Abuja fell through and the time you decided you wanted to open a Pharmacy, whch by the way all transpired on this thread undecided

Like DivineR intoned, drug dispensing is not a walk in the park, and could be a matter of life and death. You are still young, an advice i'd give you, is to do what you can "handle" for now for example start trading in provision and you can even add a few medication that don't need prescription like paracetamols, etc, alongside this.

And I have seen your previous posts where you were at a quandry over either you should study Nursing or something else, so if this is route you decide to take, people that have volunteered to be your benefactor would not take you to task over this.

If you decide you'd rather go into trading, you need to add a contingency fund to your balance because what if any of your contractors (carpenter, etc) does a runner with your money or does a botched job? Would you have the face/liver to come here to approach them again?

In case you don't know, you are setting a precendent here, people have become jaded about helping people because of so much horror stories that abound, thousands of people have their fingers crossed hoping and praying that you will become a success story, a lot is riding on you not to trip up, a word is enough for the wise cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 2:00am On Aug 01, 2010
@busy-body, Comment appreciated. Inasmuch as i try to explained everything i still keep some details for myself. Well, After my o level (that was before i secure admission) i received training under this man that promise to help. I had developed love and passion for it since. if u analise my first post very well u will realise i was also nursing the feeling of starting up something, although job more preferable (meaning it's not truly becos of the job difficulties, cos i would have stil been thinking of how to attach my chemist biz later) that reflected in my comments about the 10k/month. The union chairman has interviewed me, what is remaining is just the registration. NAFDA too wil be coming to check, so lets leave all questions for authorities incharge. Before i started i had thought of all this too and ticked the busines that fit into my life plan. What i just need is a starting point, i wouldn't give the capentery work to a complete stranger oh. I wil succeed my sister not by might but by his grace.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2010
Lord!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2010
Lord! Thou are merciful unto me. OAMAJ, honestly I didn't know u are kind heart to this extent, towards me. I am deeply touch by your effort. U demostrated love and desire for my success by contributing to me. My God will never fall to contribute to u when u need him. I am touch by everybody's assistance. God! look at this ones that have made a sacrifice for me, what do i have to offer them in return, NOTHING. I only look up to u; pay them. As u attend to them pls never let me put them to shame. I beg you my lord. Let the risk that they have taken today bring back joy and happiness to them. I wish i was seeing someone, i would have jump on u for been my life saver. I had sounded so hopeless because in my calculation i knew it's going to (take long) be tough but now i'm not far anymore. I'm very very close to the mark. I'm grateful. OAMAJ, i owns u more than thanks that the mere thank u words can not express. Nl join me in thanking him, as he has sent me 200 dollars=30k. Thank u so much for been by my side in my low state, surely i am rising. I wish i'm starting today for i still have a step to go (86k-30k=56k) I'm very very eager and pressurd to do something now, I believe the lord that has done all these will never leave me alone (wisdom to sails through) I felt rejected before but now very happy and belong.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
May the Lord richly bless you OAMAJ. With your contributation, we are about to reach the target.
May the Lord protect your home.

TheCongo
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
Bless you Omaj. God will meet you at every point of your need, as you have watered so shall you be watered.
Menek please be patient with me, I have some really pressing situations with the kids we are sponsoring, but I will surely do my part

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.