Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32221 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2011
Hi, I didn't post on the thread for some time cos I want to ensure when I do, I bring back some positive result, besides, I've been busy putting in some effort into the biz. I have been able to get more items into the shop from the profit realise from previous sales. In other words, the shop is full than before although there is still a lot of room for expansion. When I finally nurse it to the level in my mind I will be very happy.
My target is to relocate it to the town. I'm still praying to God to help me relocate.
Once again I want to thank everyone, your prayer and courage is seeing me through gradually. I also attach the pic of d shop
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 10:30pm On May 06, 2011
I thought about you today and was actually thinking of sending you a message to find out how you are doing.

Am happy you are doing well. God will see you through.

I cant see the picture
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2011
Trying 2

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 11:48pm On May 06, 2011
Great! well done!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by akpan123(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2011
need more info , and what you want . be more specific.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2011
I meant, I am still building the business to become standard, even though I have got to appreciable extent, I still can not compete favourably with other standard drug stores around in terms of buying in large quatities and bringing the price down so that customers can rush it. Again, the shop is in my L.G.A, I want to move it to the city. I believe if I can move it to the city it will open up more opportunity for me. That's my plan. I'm still praying to God to help me. I believe I can do this with time and by His grace.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On May 07, 2011
@Menek,which City is your shop located at ?Can u send me ur mobile to bntashi@yahoo.co.uk. Wud reach you asap.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 5:05pm On May 07, 2011
make i send you mine too? grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2011
^^  cheesy

I respect elders.I want neither a life ban nor a permanent bed at Yaba left,so pass me by jejely.

Queer set of wives u got for urself,btwn. : D
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 5:12pm On May 07, 2011
lol. You no serious o grin They are not up to 4 yet nao grin

Make u dey expect mine too, u must give me d same tin u wan give menek  grin (jst kidding ni o)

BTW, i think i hav seen that email add with another NLder b4, is he d one? wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2011
Na injection I want give am,You want "submit" ur nyansh instead?

You've got eyes.That Id used to belong to Dayokanu before I hacked it.He is the one for sure. . . .assistant e-boyfriend.lol
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 6:33pm On May 07, 2011
Mba, i no wan injection. i dey kampe. Nobody dey inject me, na only me dey inject my wives grin

Hmnnn. . . now I know Mr ifyalwaysA-3, the id was noticeable on one of BB threads. Give him my regards wink cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2011
Ify I've sent u a mail
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by tigerpaws(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2011
menek:

I meant, I am still building the business to become standard, even though I have got to appreciable extent, I still can not compete favourably with other standard drug stores around in terms of buying in large quatities and bringing the price down so that customers can rush it. Again, the shop is in my L.G.A, [size=13pt]I want to move it to the city. I believe if I can move it to the city it will open up more opportunity for me.[/size] That's my plan.[size=14pt] I'm still praying to God to help me. I believe I can do this with time and by His grace.[/size]

[size=16pt]AMEN[/size]!!!! ***Thread closed ***
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2011
menek:

Trying 2

hey how are you
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by akpan123(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2011
nothing is impossible. so you want to move to the city and expand your business. what sort of products , do you sell. l will try and send you some stuff. later.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2011
@r231, doing fine sir. I diald ur phone number yesterday & som1 was speaking one kind language I do not understand. @Kpan123, (drugs) pharmaceutical products

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by cescky(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2011
@menek

i wept inside when i read ur post, i wept more with the support from aisha, radiant , congo etc

@ aisha ,u stood so strong by him,believe me the God that created you, is touched with all you,ve done , trust me ur blessed already, just accept that your bleesed and see the manefestations(AMEN)

@congo, radiant, rnd, and others that helped etc,trust me guys, uve touched God,belive ur blessed in ur endeavours and discover that its been settled.(AMEN)

@
menek

ur really favoured, am sure ur a christian? abi? ive worn shoes similar to urs and i knw how it may pinch, but u need to know that the God u serve has a reason for everything,

the world we live in is filled with millionaires, whom started out just like u, roman ibrahamovic(owner of chelsea) is an orphan and had no formal education(and so do most notable past and present world renowed millionaires),these men are like u and me, what is the similarity u ask, they used the pain they passed thru as burning light never to return to poverty again.(ever heard of the saying no pain no gain)trust me a lot of ideas u can come up with an average man or a silver sponner can conceive.dont let situation run u, take hold of the situation and say and belive that u can make it(its called faith and it works)(faith is not just praying and crying to God , it includes bold steps too, u move God that way)
my point is God has put a champion in u, that u need to unleash and expects u to unleash or let come out in these ur trying times, trust me u have it in u.

God bless all that have helped u , but use this ur pain as an oppurtunity to draw closer to God, and ull see that soon u'll be the one sending out money to others.

life is filled with ups and downs,the best help we can get is thru God,whom dwells in us.(cos vain is the help of man) its defintly the spirit of God in the person whom helped u thats wrking for u
all the best, just knw that the ernerst expectaion of us all awiats the Godgiven champion and spirit in u to be unleased in the world)
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 14, 2011
Wow menek this is great news. I pray that God will bring your hearts desires to pass Amen

@oam4j when did you become a detective. Anyways nice to know that there are more than two "legally married" oko iyawos on here.

You better make yourself legal too and pick one from your growing harem before you become to old and ur bones cant function well wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 6:57pm On May 14, 2011
chaircover:

Wow menek this is great news. I pray that God will bring your hearts desires to pass Amen

@oam4j when did you become a detective. Anyways nice to know that there are more than two "legally married" oko iyawos on here.

You better make yourself legal too and pick one from your growing harem before you become to old and your bones cant function well  wink

That is Vision 2020.  *hoping that CC's daughter would have become legal and ready by then* cheesy

And dont worry about getting old, at hundred i will still be strong kakaraka and scoring beautiful goals. wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:08am On May 15, 2011
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 8:22pm On May 15, 2011
chaircover:

God forbid  angry

Anyway the waiting list is already 20 pages long and we have been collecting yams, gifts and all sorts from the day that she was born. Abeg just stick to your old cargo harem jor  shocked grin

No problem. It doesn't matter if the list is up to 100 pages and whatever anyone has paid/deposited will be paid back with high interest.

When the time is ripe, I will make you and Mr CC an offer you both cannot refuse cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Menek,whats up now?How is business going

Meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-748535.0.html
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wow! Started reading this thread last night and continued this morning. This story really had me sad inside. So so touching. Well, being the inquisitive person I am, I called the OP using one of the numbers he displayed on here and to my surprise someone answered.

I asked if he was "menek" and he said yes. Judging by the question I asked, he easily figured that I was from Nairaland. Anyway, he said he is doing very very well now,  and kept praying for all those who God touched to help him.

It feels so good to know that there are still kind-hearted Nigerians all over. May God bless all those who contributed to the success of this young man. You all, by the grace of the Most High, would never know lack.
God bless. smiley
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ifyaways, hope things worked fine for him sha, I'm jst seeing that thread 4 d first time. Most time i read what is on d frontpage. D cal i receive prompted me to revisit ths thread.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hi Menek. How are you doing? I believe u are making progress. All the best.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hi menek, long time. . . How have u been

How is business going
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2011
Hey! Happy sunday ooh! No wahala(OAMJ4) @r231, I'm cool as u would always said. To God be the glory, honestly I'm making some progress.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 3:28am On Nov 18, 2011
Hi Menek, how have you been? I'm sure you're a busy man now cheesy How's your business going? All the best dear smiley

Naijasexy, thanks for the update wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
Emotional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.