Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32212 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
OAM4J:

Hwy R231! Big congrats. That's a real bold move. (thumb up)

I wish you all the best. You too are beautiful together. wink

Oluwa a mu ojo ro o, Oluwa ase yin ni ore ara yin kale o.

Amin o o

thanx boss

Ujujoan:

Awww . . . see my darling oh!

Congrats dear! kiss kiss kiss

bebe. . . . wsup grin grin

how are ya

i think i'm taking over menek's thread o grin grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by rubi(f): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
Some people are highly favoured maybe menek is one of them good luck. For him to still receive funds after 3 months from faceless poeple he don't even know from Adam
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2010
@r231 I don't know how it works in Nigeria, but in my country l'invité invite ,  in other words, if you send me an invitation to your wedding, expect that I should bring along with me 3 or more uninvited guests ,    wink

Be blessed in your marriage , 
Be fruitful and multiply
Plenty of joy and happiness to you two.

@Menek, don't worry my brother, we won't let you sink. I will get back to you.

TheCongo
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2010
Madlady and ja_bee, I am so, so happy. With the £100 that you are sending each, (£100+£100=£200) I will move far up the ladder. I don't know what I would have done without nl. My own testimony is difference. Anytime  I have a deep thought, I see God telling me that the definition of foundation is difference from that of destiny and I keep remembering jephthah's story. The thought of God is difference from the thought of man and his own understanding of himself. Pls don't say am sounding emotional cos if you were in my shoe and happen to see God physically, you would have nothing to do than to hold him tightly to yourself and thank him for remembering your situation. To you all, I owes you a duty. To bring back good news and not to let you down and that, I vow to do through God that strengthen me-  AMEN. I may be far from you but God is not far, He will be your ever presence help when you need him. God, your word never changes, the good deed of a man can never go in vail, to everyone that has stood by me, encourage and assisted me they have their personal problems and difficulties too. Pls don't let them go wanting, IJN. Amen. Madlady and jay_bee, Thank u
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2010
menek:

Madlady and ja_bee, I am so, so happy. With the £100 that you are sending each, (£100+£100=£200) I will move far up the ladder. I don't know what I would have done without nl. My own testimony is difference. Anytime  I have a deep thought, I see God telling me that the definition of foundation is difference from that of destiny and I keep remembering jephthah's story. The thought of God is difference from the thought of man and his own understanding of himself. Pls don't say am sounding emotional cos if you were in my shoe and happen to see God physically, you would have nothing to do than to hold him tightly to yourself and thank him for remembering your situation. To you all, I owns you a duty. To bring back good news and not to let you down and that, I vow to do through God that strengthen me-  AMEN. I may be far from you but God is not far, He will be your ever presence help when you need him. God, your word never changes, the good deed of a man can never go in vail, to everyone that has stood by me, encourage and assisted me they have their personal problems and difficulties too. Pls don't let them go wanting, IJN. Amen

Brother Menek, you are blessed.
Grab your blessing by the throat since this can be a lifetime opportunity.
Thanks to Madlady and ja_bee.

TheCongo,
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2010
Madlady and Jbee, many thanks!

Chaircover, thank you too for the assistance.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by dayokanu(m): 4:26am On Nov 02, 2010
@r231,

So na your face be dis. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See your head like palmwine gourd, See your face like spoon, See your teeth like roasted corn, see your glasses like coke bottle.

U better come beg me cos I might make rain fall on that day. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

CONGRATS!!! It takes guts to take a bold decision like that.

Pretty bride you got there. Maybe I should get eye glasses too
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 02, 2010
@r231

awww, my brother is getting married shocked shocked shocked

Happy Married life in advance. And she is gorgeous kiss kiss
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2010
^^ Oya lets do our own quick quick.

No more story
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Oya lets do our own quick quick.

No more story
You and who?

Do I know you?

My own Ghana boy dey holla at me o, sho ara e lipsrsealed
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by MSRA(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2010
@ ileke-idi. Who is gorgeous? your brother?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2010
Ghana boy ko shoemaker ni
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2010
dayokanu:

@r231,

So na your face be dis. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See your head like palmwine gourd, See your face like spoon, See your teeth like roasted corn, see your glasses like coke bottle.

U better come beg me cos I might make rain fall on that day. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

CONGRATS!!! It takes guts to take a bold decision like that.

Pretty bride you got there. Maybe I should get eye glasses too

if i catch you grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

@r231

awww, my brother is getting married shocked shocked shocked

Happy Married life in advance. And she is gorgeous kiss kiss

thank you darling

thanks a lot guys for helping menek out

God will surely bless and provide for you all
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thanks Jay bee and madlady for helping out. God bless you!

Ileke-IdI:

You and who?

Do I know you?

My own Ghana boy dey holla at me o, sho ara e lipsrsealed

Ghana ke! I even prefer your bobo-ibo to a Ghanaian, You bera keep your identity and find one Ekiti/Yoruba boy asap so he can loff as r231 is loffing his fiancée  grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by jaybee3(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2010
^^ Thnx CC
Much appreciated wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
Thank you for your help @chaircover.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
Jay_bee and Madlady thank u soo much. Chaircover thank u too, I sent a message. Pls i will go for it on Thursday because of the public holiday. Jay_bee & Madlady, I wish I have your contact so that I can be giving u details of how I am advancing. I tell u, the 50k will give me a double start. Thank u so much all. GOD will give u his divine grace to scale through also. Knowing where I am coming from, I will never put u to shame. Thanks alot
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hey bro, you can always update peeps on this thread if you deem it necessary.
My advice though is opportunity comes but once and if this is the one you've been waiting for then please do grab a strong hold on it and utilize it to the fullest.
All the best.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Poster that's ok, I  can see how your progressing  via this thread.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
Ok
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
menek:

Ok

hey how have you been

saw your missed call last wk

been kinda bsy but will call you over the wknd

takia
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
Thanks to everyone. Jay bee, madlady and chaircover. God bless you all.

@ Menek

Pls put in your 110% effort on this. The best appreciation you can give is to make sure you succeed, then we will know that our contributions have not been in vain and we will be inspired to help others again.

Remember to keep us updated.

@Chaircover

have always been online, I make effort to log on here at least once daily. just that I have not been spending much time here, besides there hasn't been too many interesting stories here lately. I miss you too. wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by zibe(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
Been following this thread ever since and I must say this is the best thread I've seen on nairaland. Some people here really deserve the so called future awards in Nigeria. And for u menek, seeing u rise from nothing to something in five months is really a true testimony. I pray your business flourish even more. I wonder where all the haters all went to now. God bless but the helpers and menek. God bless Nigeria. Great people, great nation.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2010
Oh great! Menek, we believe in you dear. All the best.

Thanks people! Nairaland - great site, great people wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
Chaircover, thank u once more. Received
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
waoh! so fast, and I was still sending sms.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Busybody2(f): 2:44am On Nov 19, 2010
OAM4J:

@ Menek

Pls put in your 110% effort on this. The best appreciation you can give is to make sure you succeed, then we will know that our contributions have not been in vain and we will be inspired to help others again.

Remember to keep us updated.

Help me first, na me dey front of the queue, now put your money where your mouth is feel free to put your hands too tongue your wifey Jennykadri can go and bang her head angry just $14k is all it takes to save this soul, only just $14k, and i promise not to miscalculate like Menek cheesy lipsrsealed cool cool cool

OAM4J:

@Chaircover

have always been online, I make effort to log on here at least once daily. just that I have not been spending much time here, besides there hasn't been too many interesting stories here lately.[size=14pt] I miss you too.HONEYFUNKYBUNNYLICIOUS BOO kiss kiss kiss kiss [/size] wink

shocked shocked shocked Wetin my eyes no go see for NL shocked He even threw her, not one, not two, not three, but four kisses, yeparipa, see no evil, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed Jennykadry must see this lipsrsealed
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
I have been able to get more items. Attached is the pics

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Congratulations. the shop loooks great. am proud of u, am happy, Nairalanders have given you a great start, use this opportunity to change ur family history

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.