Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32214 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
Congrats Menek. Keep it up.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2010
@menek, your shop looks very  nice. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2010
@Menek,Congratulations.
May wisdom and Favour from above never leave u. cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ok guys, great job I must agree cheesy

I am so happy and impressed, thanks for helping a young man. God bless you all

@ Menek, congratulations
Please send your account details to justmagnets@gmail.com
I'll get someone to pay my widow's mite to help your business before the end of the year, please note that it won't be too much o. wink
Just something for you to buy paracetamol and fansider according to Aunty CC grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ITbomb(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2010
Menek can you make a book out of your experiences. i would like to get one to pass on
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
I can and I will but let me get to some level first. I will not change my contact
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by smoothtech: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2010
Send bulk Message free! and recieve message alerts on your mobile

http://smt.podserver.info/pcmessage.html
http://dabizzy.com/PC%20Mobile%20Messages.exe

Review other software you may need from smothtech
http://dabizzy.com/demo.exe

MSN:
YIM: msragency@yahoo.com
Email: msragency@yahoo.com
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
I'm gradually moving up the ladder. My sales is increasing on a weekly basis. It is God, that is doing it. I'm happier.
I now have atleast 80% of the common drugs that people in the environs frequently asked of, those ones that I could not afford in bulk, I'm gradually buying them in bulk now.
If my expectations scale through I can assure you that in some months to come I will post a picture here that will amaze someone.
I have a plan and I strongly believe God will help me to achieve it. I can never stop thanking all of you that contribute to my life, God will surely see you through also. Amen, Happy year.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunnu: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
Amen to your prayers and Happy new year too!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
God Bless you Menek. I am so happy for you. May you continue to have countless reasons to give testimonies of the Lords greatness.

I am also happy for everyone who dipped their hands in their pockets to help this young man achieve his dream because I know that they have sowed a seed and God will surely bless them with great harvest Amen.

It is well with you all. Amen
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Congrats my brother, i feel so so proud of you now
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
i READ THIS THREAD FROM PG 1, WE SHOULD MAKE THIS INTO SOME BOOK OR MEMOIR. this is d best thread ever
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2011
menek:

I'm gradually moving up the ladder. My sales is increasing on a weekly basis. It is God, that is doing it. I'm happier.
I now have atleast 80% of the common drugs that people in the environs frequently asked of, those ones that I could not afford in bulk, I'm gradually buying them in bulk now.
If my expectations scale through I can assure you that in some months to come I will post a picture here that will amaze someone.
I have a plan and I strongly believe God will help me to achieve it. I can never stop thanking all of you that contribute to my life, God will surely see you through also. Amen, Happy year.

I called you on December 31st to wish you "Happy New Year" , but I couldn't get hold of you
I wish you the best my brother.
You are in my prayers

TheCongo
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
I'm happy and smiling reading your comments. The feelings that I have more people around me now gives me more courage to do more. God bless all of you for me
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by iphy42: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2011
I cried readin this,I cried more at d compassion of Nigerians esp NLs. I'm reading this 4 d first time & i'm moved
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by iphy42: 1:39am On Jan 06, 2011
Menek, i thank God 4 u. Pls dont 4sake Him. All those that helped, THANK U ALL. U're too much. I now believe in Nigeria.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by iphy42: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2011
A big Thank you 2 all who helped menek. U guys are too much. God is faithful. Menek, dont 4get god o. I wish you d best.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2011
Well done Menek. happy new year! I pray that the Lord will increase you this year and all your dreams and expectations will come to pass.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by madlady(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
menek:

I'm happy and smiling reading your comments. The feelings that I have more people around me now gives me more courage to do more. God bless all of you for me

Well done.

It would be great if we could help more people, especially women with kids.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by soapdish(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
Read ur first post again menek and I cant help but thank GOD 4 HIS faithfulness.GOD will bless all those who assisted u.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by mylove4him(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
I have followed this post with keen interest, I pray that God will replenish all the pockets that contributed to this young man's life. Happy new year to everyone and I am proud to be a nairalander.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by PatKing(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2011
Amazing Grace!
God is faithful,
U r a living testimony,
God bless all those that made this a reality.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2011
Aysometin, thank you so much. I'm grateful. Nl, @Aysometin promise to assist me with something some times ago. She send 5k to me yesterday to further push the business. By God's grace I will not let you and others down. I will ensure I use it to get a box of fansidar combi as you said earlier and place it at one corner of the shop so that anytime I set my eyes on it, I will remember (you) it source. Once again, thank you so much. May the Almighty God bless you and hear you when ever you call on him. Thanks
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Ninapha(f): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
Menek,

So so happy for u. happy new year my brother. And thanks to all who believed in your dreams.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by hasyak(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
waaaaaaaaaaw what a story, seek and your shall find! just came across this tread today, to be honest am so moved on many fronts, from the poster and from some of the posters. how i wish i came across this earlier? am so happy for the poster.

for those that always conclude that every person that seek for assistance is scammer, all i have to say is that when you want to assist, assist because of God, let God be the judge.

why am so happy, cos i have giving more to friends and relations and nothing to show for, they are back to square one. form the pic i can see at least he has something to show for.

for those that contributed in any way be it money, wise counselling, encouragement and prayers to the poster plight may God reward your effort abundantly.

poster, always be positive!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 18, 2011
Ohhhh, what a happy ending, I am so thrilled!
May God be praised. Thanks to the internet for making the world a global village indeed!
NLders, una too much,

@ Menek
Na so so wonder Jesus dey do, na so so wonder Jesus dey do,
ehh He has done it for you, ehh He has done it for me, ehh ehh ehh He has done it for us,
Na so so wonder Jesus dey do,

Cheers and goodluck!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by wendybaby(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
I dont think it has ended for him. Life has just opened another chapter in his life.

God has smiled on him and is saying "my son, my son, draw near unto me,and I will to u"

May God bless you all givers. Ur pockets will never dry IJN. Amen.

*** wonderful thread*** cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
Menek dear, you're a Hero! I always believed in you so I'm not surprised but really glad that you didn't give up. God will continue to enlarge your coast.
I will need you in the near future for a project. All you'll do is simply give your testimony.

Happy new year dear! kiss

@all, more grease to ur elbows and God's favour cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by pwiz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
Walahi this story touched my heart through out that i cnt even leave it till i complete reading it, Menek bro,am really happy for you and to all who helped the young man,may your pocket never dry,RADIANT,AISHA2,JAYBEE,CHAIRCOVER,r231(happy married life),OAMJ,et all keep the flag flying now i believe their are kind-hearted nigerians both within and in diaspora, And to my brother from another mother THECONGO,' cmt believe such a gesture can come from a black brother from another face of life,kip it up bro i wil add u up! Wel once again I say thank U to all those who helped this young man,GOD BLESS US ALL, @MENEK,wel i came across this thread late,bt anyhow i wil kip praying 4 U, With emotional tears running down my cheeks,i pray u succeed in ur endeavours!!! ONE LOVE NAIRALANDERZ,ONE LOVE NIGERIANS,ONE LOVE AFRICANZ
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunharry(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
its only a bad person that will read this story and wil nt be moved.i am move by this story and i want to let u knw that God has a way of blessings his children.and for everyone tht assisted him in one way or the other and even those that prayed for him God bless u all and God bless me too.@ poster God wil continue to favour u in the sight of men,amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.