Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. (7091 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
itz da lord's doing cheesycheesycheesy
But hope disturb no too much from our NL ladies sha... wink
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
I might have painted a wrong picture, she's not a sex worker bro... I know the mindset you talking about with sex worker, trust bro, she's far from that.
greiboy:
The biggest problem associated with dating a sex worker is not the fear of promiscuous behavior or even possible sexually transmitted diseases, it is the transactional mentality associated with their affection.

Runz girls, common sex workers etc are all guilty of that mindset and it extremely hard for them to get rid of that Mindset

So to the op, assuming you are serious

1)I believe you need to have a frank discussion with the said lady about looking for another source of livelihood. it won't be easy because apparently prostitution pays well.

2)You must also be sure the lady is actually in love with you as well. it is very important because change of habit is very hard to accomplish without true passion

3) I urge you to exercise some patience, and take time to observe her after you must have made your intentions known to her.

Good luck

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
I might have painted a wrong picture, she's not a sex worker bro... I know the mindset you talking about with sex worker, trust bro, she's far from that.
Bro u just described the average nigerian girl....They are all like that. Except u wanna go for a rev. sister...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Alright, you should know her better than anyone here. So you should know the best decision to make at the end of the day.

Good luck with it
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin
Rubbiish:

grin
Rubbiish:

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
The biggest problem associated with dating a sex worker is not the fear of promiscuous behavior or even possible sexually transmitted diseases, it is the transactional mentality associated with their affection.

Runz girls, common sex workers etc are all guilty of that mindset and it extremely hard for them to get rid of that Mindset

So to the op, assuming you are serious

1)I believe you need to have a frank discussion with the said lady about looking for another source of livelihood. it won't be easy because apparently prostitution pays well.

2)You must also be sure the lady is actually in love with you as well. it is very important because change of habit is very hard to accomplish without true passion

3) I urge you to exercise some patience, and take time to observe her after you must have made your intentions known to her.

Good luck

Wao! I like your objectivity, well left to me I would have suggested that the op should back off. But then that would have been some form of condemnation from me.

People don't change, I believe people only curb/suspend their flaws but do not completely change. Ones the willingness to compromise is gone, they exhibit their bad behaviours. Dating a runz gal is just too high a risk to take, in my opinion. But what do I know,,? I'm not a guy to begin with lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
This one carry Church matter for head, everything about her is Church, fellowship, she's a medical doctor but I have a feeling she will bore me coz me na oringo person
lefulefu:
mehn u get mind oo cheesy. Me no fit near one. Hmm born again ke? Hope u know there are girls in the street who are very active in their church. Forget that born again stuff. Most of it na just pretence.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin
Lol... cheesy Obhioaba i greet u sir... U dey represent us well for here...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by agbonkamen(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmm its dangerous having a relationship with a runzgirl. Initially they come off as nice when u start d relationship with them but if d tin go reach matrimony level omo u will see pepper from her. Anyway any advice dem give u here u will still follow d one in ur heart. All i will say is be careful. Na street girl yu wan involve with so.
the great analyzer cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
That's why I always regret not marrying my 1st ever girlfriend that liked me when I was still a brokeass, hopefully. I am still a hustler, but God will see us through at the end of the day
Rubbiish:

You quick touch money....You look young & rich...Kudos.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Not at all, she's not, just a once once thing, she follows her mum to sell petty goods in the market, rarelywears makeup orhigh brow dresses.. She'sdown toearth my bra, and that's her she no dey form am.
oh i thought u said it was one of ur female friends dat arranged the Joyce babe for u and u payed her after d action right? Na wetin dat one be? Anyway if na just casual relationship u wan do wit her maybe u can go ahead but if its a very serious relationship yu got to weigh ur options ocheesy.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wao! I like your objectivity, well left to me I would have suggested that the op should back off. But then that would have been some form of condemnation from me.

[s]People don't change, I believe people only curb/suspend their flaws but do not completely change. Ones the willingness to compromise is gone, they exhibit their bad behaviours. Dating a runz gal is just too high a risk to take, in my opinion. But what do I know,,? I'm not a guy to begin with[/s] lipsrsealed
See who is talking...Lol na wa oo
Below is op description of the lady;
Not at all, she's not, just a once once thing, she follows her mum
to sell petty goods in the market, rarely wears makeup or high brow
dresses.. She's down to earth my bra, and that's her she no dey
form am

Say the truth & put d devil to shame....Are u better than d above description? Just talk truth....

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
1 of my esteemed friends told me yesterday that she's a love-vendor, that anytime I am in Enugu she will arrange uni girls for me, many guys will just be deceiving themselves that there have found good girls not knowing that na we dey change their girlfriends oil
TheTrueApostle:
Not at all, she's not, just a once once thing, she follows her mum to sell petty goods in the market, rarelywears makeup orhigh brow dresses.. She'sdown toearth my bra, and that's her she no dey form am.

3 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:

People don't change, I believe people only curb/suspend their flaws but do not completely change. Ones the willingness to compromise is gone, they exhibit their bad behaviours. Dating a runz gal is just too high a risk to take, in my opinion. But what do I know,,? I'm not a guy to begin with lipsrsealed
Hmm

People do change when they come across a life changing event or just someone/something that influence their thinking

Like a Young boy who became an hardened criminal because his parents were killed or a Young girl who became a prostitute because of certain economic condition.

Just like that hardened criminal can change for the better after encountering a life/death scenario that prostitute can change after encountering the true definition of love.

Although, it is extremely rare

After all, prostitutes were once innocent little virgins too
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's why I always regret not marrying my 1st ever girlfriend that liked me when I was still a brokeass, hopefully. I am still a hustler, but God will see us through at the end of the day
Often times one hardly marry's first girlfriend...i don't know why...
It is always like that...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
This one carry Church matter for head, everything about her is Church, fellowship, she's a medical doctor but I have a feeling she will bore me coz me na oringo person
oh a medical doctor? Wow dats kul. Na wich church? Is it Believers love word? I dey like dhier type of born again for dat one cos dhier girls sabi dress wella. They will wear all those short skirt and be showing off their fine legs. Hmm na wetin make u feel say she dey carry church 4 head. She na sabi romance?cheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm

People do change when they come across a life changing event or just someone/something that influence their thinking

Like a Young boy who became an hardened criminal because his parents were killed or a Young girl who became a prostitute because of certain economic condition.

Just like that hardened criminal can change for the better after encountering a life/death scenario that prostitute can change after encountering true definition love.

i wonder why obasanjo and Buhari never gree changecheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
i wonder why obasanjo and Buhari never gree changecheesy
They have changed now

From poor military officers to rich hypocritical polithiefcians cheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
agbonkamen:
the great analyzer cheesy grin grin grin
cheesycheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
They have changed now
From poor military officers to rich hypothetical polithiefcians cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm

Just like that hardened criminal can change for the better after encountering a life/death scenario that prostitute can change after encountering true definition love.

Hmmmm you may be right, It all depends on the individual and the scenario involved. But a prostitute changing for love is very rare. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
This one nothing like romance na just to preach, our families attend same Church Presby, but she goes to all this student Church in school she dey final year. She's a conservative but very intelligent chic. She seems like a loyal person. I still dey pressure her for marriage, I dey wayward I need good people in my life
lefulefu:
oh a medical doctor? Wow dats kul. Na wich church? Is it Believers love word? I dey like dhier type of born again for dat one cos dhier girls sabi dress wella. They will wear all those short skirt and be showing off their fine legs. Hmm na wetin make u feel say she dey carry church 4 head. She na sabi romance?cheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hmmmm you may be right, It all depends on the individual and the scenario involved. But a prostitute changing for love is very rare. smiley

Very very rare

That was why I urge the op to exercise patience

What about you, can you date a sugar boy or a male stripper ?
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Very very rare
That was why I urge the op to exercise patience

What about you, can you date a sugar boy or a male stripper ?
Lol, I can't.

I can't deal cheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
yea i know about it. We even have Facebook olosho. These one na mostly campus babes dey run...though some few working class babes dey do am. Rich guy on Facebook might hala them and dem go arrange prize and d babe will travel all d way d guy is staying to have sex with him in exchange for cash and many of these ladies are in serious relationship or engaged. Na part time runz be dat onecheesy. But this babe op is talking about is a full time professional runzgirl it seems. Anyway sha runz na runzcheesy.
Runs babe na runs babe baba
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol, I can't.

I can't deal cheesy
I like your answers short and simple
Have a lovely and fruitful working week ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by UDUJ(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This is deep...

Greiboy

Uduj where are you guys? cry

Hello Ruthie,

Some things which occur to me here :

1.) How many times has he met her intimately? If has only met her a few times and has not done anything other than talk a bit, massage a bit, and have sex then he knows nothing about her and this is not love but infatuation. He needs to understand this now and change his perspective a little. He cannot continue meeting her in the form of a runs girl, continue his infatuation, and hope to go any further than this.

2.) Does she genuinely like him? In my opinion to prolong the fantasy of her being his girlfriend would be more harmful than being completely open about things now. He should take her out for dates without sex so he gets to know her better. He needs to tell her how he genuinely feels and ask if she feels the same way too.

3.) She might have become a runs girl to make ends meet. If she dates him, is he ready to look past her past runs lifestyle and how she used to have sex with men for money? Is he ready to provide an income or lifestyle to replace that which she had? [/b]Some people think they can "save" a girl from being a runs girl. [b]Some people are forced into the sex game and don't want to be there. Some genuinely enjoy their job and don't want to change.

4.) He should try not be prejudiced and not think too much about it if she genuinely wants to leave that lifestyle and settle into a real monogamous relationship with him. If he starts second guessing everything she does or think about things in terms of what other people say, the end result will be the break-up of the relationship.

She is an individual and a human being, not a stereotype.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
I like your answers short and simple

Have a lovely and fruitful working week ahead
Thanks smiley

Same here smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamZod:

Runs babe na runs babe baba
ehn i no dispute dat factcheesy. I jus dey try highlight d little difference b/w a professional full time runz babe and a part time olosho. Its just like and armed robber and an ordinary pickpocket. One dey use gun tif while d other no dey hold weapon take steal.at d end of d day dem both be theif but little difference dey in dhier mode of stealing.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn i no dispute dat factcheesy. I jus dey try highlight d little difference b/w a professional full time runz babe and a part time olosho. Its just like and armed robber and an ordinary pickpocket. One dey use gun tif while d other no dey hold weapon take steal.at d end of d day dem both be theif but little difference dey in dhier mode of stealing.

cheesy I get ur drift.
u can sabi analyze Sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
UDUJ:

Hello Ruthie,

Some things which occur to me here :

1.) How many times has he met her intimately? If has only met her a few times and has not done anything other than talk a bit, massage a bit, and have sex then he knows nothing about her and this is not love but infatuation. He needs to understand this now and change his perspective a little. He cannot continue meeting her in the form of a runs girl, continue his infatuation, and hope to go any further than this.

2.) Does she genuinely like him? In my opinion to prolong the fantasy of her being his girlfriend would be more harmful than being completely open about things now. He should take her out for dates without sex so he gets to know her better. He needs to tell her how he genuinely feels and ask if she feels the same way too.

3.) She might have become a runs girl to make ends meet. If she dates him, is he ready to look past her past runs lifestyle and how she used to have sex with men for money? Is he ready to provide an income or lifestyle to replace that which she had? [/b]Some people think they can "save" a girl from being a runs girl. [b]Some people are forced into the sex game and don't want to be there. Some genuinely enjoy their job and don't want to change.

4.) He should try not be prejudiced and not think too much about it if she genuinely wants to leave that lifestyle and settle into a real monogamous relationship with him. If he starts second guessing everything she does or think about things in terms of what other people say, the end result will be the break-up of the relationship.

She is an individual and a human being, not a stereotype.
Lol..what a detailed response cheesy

I had the thought too at your number one point but when I read further I realized they have done it already. Op may be in love truly.

What baffles me is how you and Grey can be objective about this, l was expecting some no go area kind of response on this issue. Nice contributions and thanks for HELPING the Op smiley
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Safiaa(f): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
1 of my esteemed friends told me yesterday that she's a love-vendor, that anytime I am in Enugu she will arrange uni girls for me, many guys will just be deceiving themselves that there have found good girls not knowing that na we dey change their girlfriends oil
Honestly piko, you’re a disappointment. Very disappointed in you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / I Need A Husband. / The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.