Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. (7086 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Saff(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
You take little stuff to heart, anytime you see this know that you are very special and I value our friendship, just that it takes two to make things happen. Best wishes in your work, school and life in general. I miss your jokes, you always made me laugh
thanks
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
What happened to your main?
Saff:
thanks
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by LordsApostle: 4:30am On May 11, 2018
Update guys!!! Update!!!
... Please I need urgent advise from my brothers on this board please..
Today, I just stumbled on her phone as she was sleeping, and saw through her chat with a friend, saw she was still codedly doing her runs poo, just that she tries as much as possible to keep it away from me.
She is even about going for a party on a ship organised by some naval officer and is searching for one of her girls to go along with her, she also still arrange girls for some of her guys. Of which she tried talking a mutual friend of ours (a girl she knew through me) into a runs deal, and the mutual friend, has been very obstinate in telling her she's not into runs and doesn't do it. So she had to reach out to another of her partner in crime (one chick she has arranged for me before) to come ,Of course which the chick obliged...
My niggaz, and to think occasionally I fvck this chick without CD's is maddening (though have screened her severally)...
I'm not feeling too sad though, it wasn't too strange to me ...
Just don't know how I'll relate with her now. We are quite close; like really close like brothers.... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / In Love With A Much Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.