Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Describe Your First Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss (17966 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Hugoboi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2007
t was easter 2001. my first kiss was a total disaster. the girl's mouth and breath was stinking like a brewery after she had consumed 6 bottles of small guiness stout. i just could not resist kissing her because her lips were lusciously and sensuosly glossed and i was just dying to kiss them. guess i had to pay the price by inhaling alcohol coated breath.

Dats not too bad considering the fact that ur name's d vampire
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Maleeq(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2007
MP007:

i had my very first kiss the last day i finished my Gce exam.that was the same day i left the country.It was just awesome and sweet.Had never felt like that in my whole life. iT was great while it lasted.

Was it the kiss that sent you out of the country? Some talk about butterflies, but it seems you got wings not justs butterflies. Gud for ya.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Maleeq(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2007
sasha4u:

can't actually remeber my 1st kiss, ive kissed a lot of frogs so naturally they don't count. im still w8tin for prince charming to come along and give me some real sugar. mwah

Common Sasha gurl, there's a prince in every frog. May be you are not focused hard enuff. Try kissing dem frogs till a prince comes out of one.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by jules27(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2007
wet! sloppy! soggy absolutely disgusting!!! tongue
wasnt that bad but, naaaaaaa, it was
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Everbright(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2007
IBEXY:

Cant remember which was first. Had too many in my time.
Did two or more people come together and put thier mouths in your own
Abi dey kissed you 1 after the other
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by acidrop(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2007
lol

jules27:

wet! sloppy! soggy absolutely disgusting!!! tongue
wasnt that bad but, naaaaaaa, it was

hey, not in detailz, we mean the feeling u got undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by adeboo(f): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2007
I cant even remember, am sure it was messy, sluppy and just bad.

But thank God for experience.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by whiteNkem(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2007
I was 12, he was 14. It was at the lounge of a hotel at the seside (we were both there with mom and dad tongue ). We met, loved eachother, after a week, there came the kiss(i was so scared he'll know it's my first - but it turned out just fine) but the break up too after another couple of days. It went with tears and screaming (from both of us!! tongue). He was from another city so never saw him again but always remember his green eyes tongue.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by breeolan(f): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
Everbright:

Did two or more people come together and put their mouths in your own
Abi dey kissed you 1 after the other

how come u raised a topic and u have refused to share ur experience, dnt tell me u av nt ad ur first kiss yet, if dats d case, wat are all d guys waiting for??
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by unit(f): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
disgusting.I didn't enjoy it,i was on a blind date cos my friends thought i needed help with my love life.It all started well and when the time came to kiss and say goodbye i guess i was expecting my knees to go weak and feel the butterflies but instead i felt "get it over with so i can forget you.
'
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by unit(f): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2007
disgusting.I didn't enjoy it,i was on a blind date cos my friends thought i needed help with my love life.It all started well and when the time came to kiss and say goodbye i guess i was expecting my knees to go weak and feel the butterflies but instead i felt "get it over with so i can forget you.
'
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by CrudeOil2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2007
I know say na girl go ask this kind of useless question.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by breez(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2007
We had just finished fitting stuff in my sitting room. It felt good to us that our proposed home was begining to take the shape of a real couple's. We sat beside each other on the rug after all the work; it just happened. I could'nt get enough of it that day.
, some of my most cherished moments i guess wink
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Amiga(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
My 1st kiss was just fantastic!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Everbright(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2007
Crude Oil:

I know say na girl go ask this kind of useless question.
Why is it a useless topic to you
May be you are a village boy and don't know what kiss is
Fellow Nairalanders can you please spell it to him
Wait, abi u b heamophro,
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by star01(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2007
Everbright:

Why is it a useless topic to you
May be you are a village boy and don't know what kiss is
Fellow Nairalanders can you please spell it to him
Wait, abi u b heamophro,
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cant u see what his name is?CRUDE OIL, he's yet to be extracted, so prolly he's still in his early stage,couldn't understand what 1ST KISS means
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by ceceee(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2007
my first kiss was ,how do i put it now?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by ceceee(f): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2007
ok,so i felt disgusted and dirty afterwards .i remeber just well,i held salivia all d way home cos i culdnt bear to swallow it.i got home and made sure i brushed my teeth like mad.it was dat bad.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by delvinmaya(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2007
Her mouth was like a fence with jagged bottles in it. Can you imagine the girl telling me after i kissed her that she hated kissing. Just too bad i didn't like my first kiss but my second. God I felt like i was in heaven, that Girl was a born kisser
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tatajega(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
Awful, absolutely awful!!!!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by holythug(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
Was nervous angry thought i ll bash teeth but dat didnt happen they was later , good 2 d feelin,,,,,but it wasnt d honest kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kateflow(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
holythug:

Was nervousĀ  angry thought i ll bash teeth but that didnt happen they was later , good to the feelin,,,,,but it wasnt d honest kiss

hmmmmm
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by ultrafem(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
my first kiss was nasty this guy chewed on my tongue, and smashed his front teeth againt mine. I pushed him away and said aha ha ! are you hungry?

he never got another chance after date, my friend nicknamed him gnasher . Now my second kiss was so good.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
Lmao! cheesy
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by ultrafem(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2007
lol
girl i like your shaking bum bum grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by blubadd(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2007
Seems omo eko has the subtlety of a meat cleaver! anyways, has anyone ever bumped heads while trying to get kissed. happened to me, we laughed for all of thirty mins before we tried again!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Everbright(f): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2007
@ Rhodalyn, where did u get your shaky bum-bum
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muyeskin(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2007
is this how it works?

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by topojons(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
my first Kiss is somehow funny cos I've been beggin for it for seven month, It's kind of rush,

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kmohawk: 9:29pm On May 05, 2007
me and my ex were in my bedroom after school, i was 10 yrs old, and he rubbed his hand up my thigh and started kissing my neck, so i played along and we got deeper and kissed on the lips, i was a great first kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sisimose(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2007
@10yrs old shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sisishame(f): 9:45pm On May 05, 2007
Ewwwwwwww!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.