Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Describe Your First Kiss - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss (17967 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2008
i dey ur back if you dey go make you flash me
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2008
so will anyone teach me how to kiss i will be avaliable this vacancy is open to ladies only
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
jay when you go go house grin kiss wink
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
[b]hey is any one there[/b]a[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by luckia(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
cheesy[b]i never had a first kiss because there was nobody to kiss. but if i would kiss for the first time i might end up leaving my tongue in my kissee,i guess u know why [/b]
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by BTT(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
My first kiss? Must one always be reminded of 'dirty' beginings.

There was this fine chick living in the missionary dat I've eyed for centuries in school.

U know that moment between WAEC and What Next, I just took to the habit of playing around the mission house to be able to access her.

My day came the day her oldman decided to send her on an errand at night. . . Just gave her company from their gate to and fro and decided she must reciprocate my effort with a kiss - one would think I'm an expert at kisses! Bingo! Two greenhorns that we were. . .

It was so dirty, droolly and . . . It made me hate kissing for ages until I ironically became an authority today.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by muppet: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
had my first kiss in ss1,with the most hansome guy im my school he was in ss3(d head boy)hmmm after all d reheasal b4 d day iwe finally had it gush HE HAD SERIOUS MOUTH ODOUR tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue D 2ND KISS IN YEAR ONE HMMMM SUMTIN 2 ALWAYS REMEMBER IT WAS WONDERFUL grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by otilox(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2008
The first kiss can be hard to remeber, especially when i've been kissin all my life from childhood till tomoro. Kissing is my hobby, talent and maybe my job cos i get gifts for kisssin good. Thanks to my thick soft lips. Its open for trial lessons though.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by unforgiven: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2008
in memory of something brief and sweet.

that might never come to be again
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by chrisoml(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2008

WAT?!!The first time i sealed my lips on a girl's was one experience out of this world! If there's anyone that can describe his/her first experince on this forum then such an experience was NO EXPERIENCE.The best experience can only be INDESCRIBABLE!
Hey,Seye Funmi Taiwo where u @?MISSY girl,where u @? Missing u galfriend, this'your boyfriend way back from Secondary school days, come tell this people what it felt like to have your lips disvirgined!

@dewiseacre
hey hope its not d same MISSY that i know? cus if she is d one, ha ha ha,
she told me that u almost bit her lips off, infact that you're a jerk grin smiley wink grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by dodua(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2008
sadmine was so bad i had swollen lips d next day i didnt even want 2 c d guy again.I only wished he had been considerate but his passions were so high dat day i guess it was unfortunate dat my 1st wasn't memorable cryNot 2 worry d subsequent ones -not from him-have been good
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Bblak(f): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2008
It was awesome. kiss cool The memory still lingers on
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Nameless1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2008
ive kissed n have been kissed but never really, felt the magic jus yet, maybe i havent met miss right with the right kinda spice i need,
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by JAYT2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
My first kiss was way back 3yrs ago wit the one i really fell in love with,
we where togeda @ my place dat lovely evening,talking at close length wen she told me she wanted 2 ask 4 one favour and i rightly said she should go ahead,she later said i should give a kiss or a peck grin kiss.obviously i went for the kiss. !wow! it was one hell of an experience it was as if she went to skool of kissing experts.my third man was strong as anything.that opened the door to my wid fantasy of kissng experience. shocked kiss kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by denony(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
Please help me out,

Is people with short lips kiss experts or people with tick lips? cool

There is this girl i really like, she has a very short romantic lips, I've been dreaming of the day i will kiss that lips, but am thinking if that short romantic lips can produce the tonic i needed. wink

Is anyone in house aware of short and tick lips? I really want to kiss that lips, but don't know what the outcome may taste like smiley
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
well i have never being kissed
so i dont know how it looks like or how it taste
but if any one wanna teach me how to kiss i will be delighted
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
@denony
well as my dad will say there nothing bad in trying so give it a try and see
if you really like it
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tboy360(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
well i cant say how she feel because i dont have a girl
to kiss but i have leared alot from tv so is any girl there
for me to pratice and maybe from there
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by omosoul(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
gentledove u should write 4 mills and booms smiley

victor u must have spent d nite in jail 4 doing
that to som1's dota. thats why u r so sarcastic
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by mohammedss: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
i had my first kiss at the age of 12,o God it was 1daful and that was the last time i saw the girl,she was my sisters friend.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Dgurl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2008
can some one pleae explaine to me the significance of a lady raisin her legs when sh is been kissed either 4 d 1st time or not.i need a quick answer pls
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by innogah(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
My first real Kiss was in April 2000 with one of those girls. I just remembered kiss the girls.
That kiss was fantabulous, both of us had a taste of what love is like; she found herself in the seventh heaven. grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by babycool(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
I got my first from my 1st boyfriend, it was a very long one, he almost bit my lips off! grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Gamine(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
What applies here, undecided

Do you have to have kissed back undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by babycool(f): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
Dunno what u mean Gamine but a kiss wouldn't be a kiss if u dont kiss back, that would just be a peck. kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by manulove(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
oh, i remember mine.
I was just last year february. On the 18th more precisely. He came to my school that afternoon. We were in his car for a while then it happened. He knew it was my first time so he was very gentle. It wasnt fantastic or unforgetable, it was, OK. But i was shivering throughout that evening it was like a dream. And i kept on tellin myself "that's it, u've done it!". It was the second one that swept me off my feet. Probably becos it took me by surprise and was so passionate. kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by techzone: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by JAYT2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
Dgurl:

can some one pleae explaine to me the significance of a lady raisin her legs when sh is been kissed either 4 d 1st time or not.i need a quick answer please

mayb she wants the koboko lipsrsealed cool
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by SweetT1: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2008
My first kiss has lasted a lifetime. It's over now but i bet she will never forget me and the kiss. grin grin grin

Like sachmo (Louis Armstrong) said "it's a wonderful world".
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by SweetT1: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2008
I see the sky, birds are flying, blue skies too

and i think to my self, what a wonderful world. ahhhhhhh
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by EccentricJ(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2008
I was 14 and she was 13,  my best friend, she was a tomboy before she went to those stupid all girls boarding school and came back looking like a real Sisi. We still managed to play like we used to, one day we were playing hide and seek with my brothers, step-siblings and her brother. Both of us now hid in my mother's wardrobe and I don't know why I kissed her on the lips but instead of responding, she gave me a blow on my stomach and said she will tell my mom and her mom, I started begging her because I know my mom will kill me and my brothers and sisters will make fun of me. She said she will give me one more chance and if I ever kiss her again, she won't be my friend anymore. I never kissed her again. I kissed a lot of girls since then but I remember that one very well because my stomach hurt me through out the day and I couldn't tell anyone why.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kolsrah(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2008
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.