Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Preorder Mess - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Preorder Mess (17366 Views)

My 2014 Mercedes Benz GL450 Preorder From Inspired Autos / Come $ Preorder From Fhemmmy- 2007 VW Rabbit *Some Rust* MANUAL-ONLY 1.45M SOLDD / PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2011
joseph,
Since you choose to deal on cotonou then be prepared for such kind of shady characters.
Re: The Preorder Mess by SleekReek(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2011
He may not be phoney. Are you following him to Cotonou? It's advisable you should,apparently the LT31 Volkswagen bus, doesn't have a battery so he has to buy one,a friend of mine who bought a Honda accord in Cotonou paid close to that amount, changed 4 tires, battery and serviced the car- also bearing in mind,he will have to clear twice in Cotonou and in Nigeria,if he only clears the car in Cotonou,he will need to smuggle in the car(not a good practice) and also how old is the car,is it allowed by our law to enter Nigeria. You need to go with the agent to get the ride,sometimes we price a car to an unrealistic price and put the dealers under pressure to cut corners in other to still make profit. My advice is go with him and check out what he wants to or has bought for you but for me preorder is the way for peace of mind,once you meet an honest dealer.
Re: The Preorder Mess by metrixauto: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2011
does it really worth all these wahala,y not buying whatever here simple,
Re: The Preorder Mess by GeorgeD1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
metrix,
for some of us who choose the pre-order route even a savings of 100k is good enough for us.

i guess same applies to the cotonou guys only that the chances of getting defrauded by sharp peeps becomes higher when you ply that route.
Re: The Preorder Mess by metrixauto: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
you are correct my brother
Re: The Preorder Mess by nasmoh(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2011
Toyota Rav4 2000 Model Needed Very Urgent. The Details Can Be Posted On My Wall Including The Pictures Or Send Pictures To Me Thru My Fone Here is My Pin 275F606A.
Re: The Preorder Mess by Burger01(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Preorder is a risk. Take your money to the nearest auto mart and buy with ease! Also, if you want varieties and to purchase from many options then proceed to Cotonou for your car and bring it in cleared with paid custom duties. Period! Enough of this preorder nonsence.sad
Re: The Preorder Mess by ololo12: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
If you want to preorder. Why not order from auctionexport? They have a representative here on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unlock Your Vehicle Radio Code & Navigation Code Here / 2015 Model BMW X3 Toks Full Option / 20% off on all vehicle inspections! 090-3370-4148

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.