Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? (10800 Views)

Why Do People (Men Especially) Hate Feminism So Much? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Just chilling today
The lady is more turned on because she can feel the strength of the dick lipsrsealed

you're a bad girl lipsrsealed

another thing... she enjoys it more in the morning

another thing is.. the guy doesn't last like he normally does in daytime cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Kikikikikikiki

Of course she will enjoy it more in the morning and yes its possible for the guy not to last so long in the morning wink

I better not teach you something else before i spoil you finish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Sorry i slept off,but i have responded to u
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Sorry i slept off,but i have responded to u

you didn't sleep in the night? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Kikikikikikiki

Of course she will enjoy it more in the morning and yes its possible for the guy not to last so long in the morning wink

I better not teach you something else before i spoil you finish lipsrsealed

spoil me finish smiley

no matter how far one has gone in life.. everybody is still learning wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you didn't sleep in the night? lipsrsealed

LOL

I did ,but i always have siesta saturdays and sundays .

I dont know when i will outgrow that shit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

spoil me finish smiley

no matter how far one has gone in life.. everybody is still learning wink

Yeah sure .life is a learning process but one also has to be carefull about what you learn.I was reading your post and stand about sending nudes on that ugandan socialite thread.And i told myself you are so on point.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Yeah sure .life is a learning process but one also has to be carefull about what you learn.I was reading your post and stand about sending nudes on that ugandan socialite thread.And i told myself you are so on point.

yes na..
why should a married man request for his wife nude videos or pictures ?

what is there that he hasn't seen before?
no sane man will ask for that.. and even if the lady send them without him asking he should rebuke her..

Whether matured or not matured, married or not.. no lady should send her nude vids

forget about trust and love there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

yes na..
why should a married man request for his wife nude videos or pictures ?

what is there that he hasn't seen before?
no sane man will ask for that.. and even if the lady send them without him asking he should rebuke her..

Whether matured or not matured, married or not.. no lady should send her nude vids

forget about trust and love there

Its not just a matter of trust.Nudes is an absolute NO.I have friends that work with telecommunications company .if they tell you what they can do and see from thier end ,you will never touch a mobile phone .

Then someone will now send nudes accross the world wide web.hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Its not just a matter of trust.Nudes is an absolute NO.I have friends that work with telecommunications company .if they tell you what they can do and see from thier end ,you will never touch a mobile phone .

Then someone will now send nudes accross the world wide web.hmmmmm

I still don't understand why some ladies send nudes to their boyfriends and husbands... is that love or stupidity?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Sarang(f): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2018
prechbills1:
Twoclans, Shugavee, Pocohantas, Sarang, Ladyhippolyta, Greiboy, Luminouz, AussiePlayboi, Oyindidi, Xinsin, CSTR1003

After you ask them to block me you were mentioning me, what for nah? Anyway thanks for your kind gesture, it's been a long time away undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2018
Twoclans here...
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 9:59pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Twoclans here...

I need to follow u on this moniker so i can see when you post ,or else it will be difficult for me to track you
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
Twoclans:

I need to follow u on this moniker so i can see when you post ,or else it will be difficult for me to track you

you've been ignoring me for the past 2days...

I thought you were banned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by MasterShifu010(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2018
Lols....make them support feminism na make hunger finish all of them....if to say feminism dey naija chioma for no recieve porshe na......bullocks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 5:22am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you've been ignoring me for the past 2days...

I though you were banned

Sorry my dear,i was not ignoring you,now i remember u mentioned me on a thread i was saying i will respond but i got carried away with something else.i am following the upsetgirl now so it will be easy for me to see ur activities.

How far with your prec******* moniker
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:38am On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Sorry my dear,i was not ignoring you,now i remember u mentioned me on a thread i was saying i will respond but i got carried away with something else.i am following the upsetgirl now so it will be easy for me to see ur activities.

How far with your prec******* moniker

it'll be unbanned tomorrow .

Good morning
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 5:42am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

it'll be unbanned tomorrow .

Good morning

Good morning

How are you?
I hope your night was fine
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning

How are you?
I hope your night was fine

Good... my night was cool

and yours?

I missed talking to you wink
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 7:23am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Good... my night was cool

and yours?

I missed talking to you wink

My night was cool,

I missed talking with you also,i was even wondering if you were avoiding me because i was teaching you bad things
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

My night was cool,

I missed talking with you also,i was even wondering if you were avoiding me because i was teaching you bad things

I mentioned you more than 5times in the past 2days... you didn't respond

continue with the teachings wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I mentioned you more than 5times in the past 2days... you didn't respond

continue with the teachings wink

I saw just one mention,i just took my time now and saw some other ones ,but not five.i dont ignore mentions from my friends.if i dont respond its an error.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

I saw just one mention,i just took my time now and saw some other ones ,but not five.i dont ignore mentions from my friends.if i dont respond its an error.

Good evening smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Good evening smiley

How was ur day?

Good evening
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

How was ur day?

Good evening

stressful..
Was at the government house with my dad... (told you earlier my dad is an SA to Okowa)
elections are near lol... also went for some meetings with him..

and you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

stressful..
Was at the government house with my dad... (told you earlier my dad is an SA to Okowa)
elections are near lol... also went for some meetings with him..

and you?

Yeah you did .Is Okowa done with his eight years?Or is he the gubernatorial candidate for next year elections
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Yeah you did .Is Okowa done with his eight years?Or is he the gubernatorial candidate for next year elections

eight years ago.. this is his first tenure..
he's going back smiley

When was the last time you came to Delta?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

eight years ago.. this is his first tenure..
he's going back smiley

When was the last time you came to Delta?

Late 2016,i went for an event at ogwashuku(i think this spelling is wrong sha)
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Late 2016,i went for an event at ogwashuku(i think this spelling is wrong sha)

okay... what do you think about the state?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 8:32pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay... what do you think about the state?

I feel the state is just there.The roads are bad.
I came during the rains and i was almost crying.when you stay in Abuja and other northern states bad roads will give you nightmares.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

I feel the state is just there.The roads are bad.
I came during the rains and i was almost crying.when you stay in Abuja and other northern states bad roads will give you nightmares.

grin

Wait.. what's your real age...
I think you're older than me undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

grin

Wait.. what's your real age...
I think you're older than me undecided

Kikikikikikiki

Maturity is in the mind my dear.i have friends that are 18 but very matured and sound.Dont forget i was brought up in the north.Politics and decisions are taught at a very young age and it robs off in every aspect of your life.

You dont ask a lady her age lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE] / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.