Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? (10803 Views)

Why Do People (Men Especially) Hate Feminism So Much? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Kikikikikikiki

Maturity is in the mind my dear.i have friends that are 18 but very matured and sound.Dont forget i was brought up in the north.Politics and decisions are taught at a very young age and it robs off in every aspect of your life.

You dont ask a lady her age lipsrsealed

North lipsrsealed

It doesn't really mean..

Just wanna know so that I'll speak with respect wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 3:13am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

North lipsrsealed

It doesn't really mean..

Just wanna know so that I'll speak with respect wink

Respect? Please feel free to speak anyhow you wish to.Its your phone and data.If you annoy me i ignore you. wink
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:15am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Respect? Please feel free to speak anyhow you wish to.Its your phone and data.If you annoy me i ignore you. wink

you are up?

..how was your sleep kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 3:16am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you are up?

..how was your sleep kiss

My sleep was fine.

I am awake now .Do you sleep at all?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:40am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

My sleep was fine.

I am awake now .Do you sleep at all?
who sleep help

I'm working and you're talking about sleep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 3:49am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

who sleep help

I'm working and you're talking about sleep

Did you just type that? You were telling me the other day about that article on the importance of a good sleep.

I see my first love is out wink (the other moniker)
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:53am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Did you just type that? You were telling me the other day about that article on the importance of a good sleep.

I see my first love is out wink (the other moniker)

out from where

lols... who sleep help na

I value sleep pass money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 4:00am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

out from where

lols... who sleep help na

I value sleep pass money?

Out from ban

I hope i am not distracting you.I am asking because you said you are working
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:02am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Out from ban

I hope i am not distracting you.I am asking because you said you are working

not yet.. 5:35am

nah.. you're not disturbing me smiley

when did you graduate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 4:06am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not yet.. 5:35am

nah.. you're not disturbing me smiley

when did you graduate?

But prec**** shared a post with me by 1.53am today undecided

You are still trying to calculate my age cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

But prec**** shared a post with me by 1.53am today undecided

You are still trying to calculate my age cheesy

yeah.. a banned account can share posts...

nah.. just wanna know

mine is 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 5:45am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

yeah.. a banned account can share posts...

nah.. just wanna know

mine is 2014

I did not know a banned account can share posts.

On the prec**** moniker post I know twoclans missed me .The ban should have been lifted by now its past 5.35am.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 5:59am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

I did not know a banned account can share posts.

On the prec**** moniker post I know twoclans missed me .The ban should have been lifted by now its past 5.35am.

you still haven't told me the year you graduated wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 6:09am On May 03, 2018
prechbills1:

you still haven't told me the year you graduated wink

grin grin grin

Good morning ,i missed this moniker.

I have too much information about myself on nairaland,my state of origin,my village,the school i graduated from and my location.My moniker is also a serious clue to someone that knows me.

I have some relatives on nairaland ,i dont want them to put two and two together.I want to be able to post my crazy stuff and honest opinions without thinking someone knows me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin

I have too much information about myself on nairaland,my state of origin,my village,the school i graduated from and my location.My moniker is also a serious clue to someone that knows me.

I have some relatives on nairaland ,i dont want them to put two and two together.I want to be able to post my crazy stuff and honest opinions without thinking someone knows me. lipsrsealed

lol.. I understand now

The fact that I didn't sleep and one broke babe is trying to fvck with me this morning makes me angry..

The day I'm going to have time for all these nairaland ladies eh
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin

lol.. I understand now

The fact that I didn't sleep and one broke babe is trying to fvck with me this morning makes me angry..

angry

I'm even feeling sleepy as I'm typing now
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Twoclans(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2018
prechbills1:

lol.. I understand now

angry

I'm even feeling sleepy as I'm typing now

Try and get a one hour good sleep.It will calm your head.The truth is that you are in love with that preshy moniker,everytime i see the both of you doing your thing i just shake my head. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.