Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better Than You!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better Than You!! (433 Views)

Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Old Men Generally Treat Me Better At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better Than You!! by youngbelieve(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
My people its another Tuesday already so I thought we could do a little somtin over here.

OK so here's the deal,how about we send a sweet shout out to that special someone who we feel can't or couldn't have loved us any less!! Be it an Ex or the person you are currently involved with or an admirer or a potential partner. Whoever it may be i don't care so long as that person is/was very good at it,let us appreciate them in return.

So let me set the ball rolling by sending MY SWEET ND SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to the most loving,caring,sweetest nd kindhearted man ever; NELSON. My favourite amongst all!! A man that taught me what it felt to love and feel loved at the same time. Even though we are no longer together u will always have a special spot in my heart always nd forever. Thank you sooo much for been a part of my life. Am entirely grateful for it. XOXO

So guys.......your turn!! Again, this thread is strictly out of bound for saddists oo. Be warned!! angry angry
Re: Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better Than You!! by youngbelieve(f): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

5 Premarital Conversations That Strengthen Relationships Quickly / Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? / I Caught My Boy Friend And My Best Friend In Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.