Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? (750 Views)

Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better Than You!! / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Se mojo Charity
So during festive period me and my old Friends came home. Then I was lonely at home only to check my status and see all of them balling and I felt left out. I know some of you will say it's because am broke but that's the opposite, my rich uncle came home too and he has a very nice benz. I borrowed the Benz and wore my special expensive native for a party that involved all of us( me and my old friends). But I had a feeling they were feeling jealous because they thought have made it. So while feeling sad and feeling unloved then I had an experience with 5 year old daughter of my uncle, she made one rubbish stuff and she was showing me and due to my own sadness I didn't pay attention, only for her to start crying that nobody loves her, nobody cares. A 5year old for that matter. I was so surprised and I was like so am not the only one, then I hugged her. We have each other baby. Share your experience of feeling unloved.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by maxnedu11(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2020
It's a selfish world, people are out to show off forgetting the little things that matters most, but in all never stop loving yourself and also at your best help others.
Only then can you live a happy life.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by paulolee(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2020
used to av dt feelings bt am now used to it bcoz I observed dt..
1..its a selfish world..
2..nobody gives a FCK abt u,jus bunch of short term pretenders dt are ready to gain from u if u are useful..
3..nobody owes u anything especially dt "love"..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Sundrus: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Work on ur selfesteem Oga.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by BBBmall25: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Yea the feeling is always there especially when it related to a close pal. It hurt tho'
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by donbachi(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2020
As long as i'm loved by GOD and i love myself...world people should keep their fake love to themselves.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by falcon01: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Sundrus:
Work on ur selfesteem Oga.
How do you feel making this comment? did you even try to understand what the OP meant? BTW, Only your Mama loves you for real but everybody's tryna ride you and when's you've wear out they jump out and leave. Only few can stay with you but even at that if you don't get better, They Leave.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shortyy(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2020
So you're comparing a 5 year old to a grown ass man like yourself who should be thinking of how to develop himself? Kai odiegwu o
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
So you're comparing a 5 year old to a grown ass man like yourself who should be thinking of how to develop himself? Kai odiegwu o
yeye dey smell
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2020
paulolee:
1..its a selfish world..
2..nobody gives a FCK abt u,jus bunch of short term pretenders dt are ready to gain from u if u are useful..
Gbamsolutely have move on now you love me or not idc gat to love myself more.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2020
falcon01:
How do you feel making this comment? did you even try to understand what the OP meant? BTW, Only your Mama loves you for real but everybody's tryna ride you and when's you've wear out they jump out and leave. Only few can stay with you but even at that if you don't get better, They Leave.
Se mojo charity

maybe he just heard that word
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by oluwabunmi61010: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
As long as i'm loved by GOD and i love myself...world people should keep their fake love to themselves.
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by falcon01: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

maybe he just heard that word
and he's eager to use it in a sentencegrin
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Mandela27: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
sure.some days i get overdose of love,care,attention and affection while other days I feel lonely,its normal..some days are bad days. kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mandela27:
sure.some days i get overdose of love,care,attention and affection while other days I feel lonely,its normal..some days are bad days. kiss
That's so true
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by AmzQueen: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
No
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by ForestHill: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Brain so busy reasoning positivity
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Jessepaid(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Shit....well...
It's perfectly normal
These days nobody has anybody's time..

Call your mum on the phone.. and just gist with her..
You will hear what true love feels like

Also learn not give a damn about somethings
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jessepaid:
Shit....well... It's perfectly normal These days nobody has anybody's time..
Call your mum on the phone.. and just gist with her.. You will hear what true love feels like
Also learn not give a damn about somethings
so true
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
paulolee:
1..its a selfish world..
people just want to use you
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Jodha(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Not at all....

Maybe it's because of my mentality....I know I don't need anyone to love me first ... I'm in love with myself....I love my own company ...more than any other company... I cherish the time I spend with myself etc...

Any love any other person is showering nah jara....and of course I have the love of my family...

Please change yhur mentality...
Re: Do You Sometimes Feel That Nobody Loves You? by Shamelessman01: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:
Not at all....

Maybe it's because of my mentality....I know I don't need anyone to love me first ... I'm in love with myself....I love my own company ...more than any other company... I cherish the time I spend with myself etc...

Any love any other person is showering nah jara....and of course I have the love of my family...

Please change yhur mentality...
lol thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity / Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands / Is It Right To Hide One's Achievements Monetar Etc For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.