Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Things To Do After A Breakup.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do After A Breakup.... (757 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do After A Breakup.... by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2018
1. Don't keep calling or texting your ex 2. Don't hook up with someone else too soon 3. Don't start crying in front of those who don't care 4. Don't make yourself suffer 5. Don't try to be revengeful 6. Don't think too much about what happened 7. Just keep moving on 8. Don't try to isolate yourself 9. Don't visit those places which would make you remind of the past 10. Don't read old messages again and again

love ya all kisses
Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by Saff(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Don’t invest all your emotions to one person. 65% at best, and that’s when you’re marrried.
Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by izaray(f): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by marvin905(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
my chick broke up with me last week..
after saying all the trash that was on her mind
i just open my laptop and started watching film after that enter football manager
later went out and celebrated my freedom
no time to start thinking of one human being born of a woman

1 Like

Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
As a guy,dont invest heavily in a relationship because that is the number one reason you will keep having a broken heart.
Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by Barzinime(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
I want to put all my over 1.5 on you
Saff:
Don’t invest all your emotions to one person. 65% at best, and that’s when you’re marrried.
Re: Things To Do After A Breakup.... by MilesLamar(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Baby I saw ur last post and I asked my self, which kind guy go cheat on a woman with ya kinda ukwu oh Damn

(1) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill / Romancelanders Support Me As I Campaign For Post Of President / My Dick Needs A Wet Pussy Here In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.