Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? (11243 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kokoletz(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2006
I feel u jare my sister go go go!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by chukymoney(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2006
hey kokolets wetin gal want use dred do when she can make nice hair 4 hair bar salon or bobbys salon for surulere lagos.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by momoney1(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2006
i got dred down between my legs grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by jammin(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2006
y'all are confusing dreadlocks with matted hair.
todays dreadlocks are "trained" to grow in a braidlike look. sometimes finer than braided hair itself. stylist attend the length which varies from the shoulder to the middle of the back.

AS with Junior "Gong" Marley whose locks grow natural and without styling, but for washing and caring. The look can be intimdating to people outside of the Rasta culture. please note the look of a LION that rasta's have. confirming them to be from " The lion of the tribe of Judah".
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2006
mo money:

i got dred down between my legs grin grin grin

hahahahaah OMG LOL
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kennyuche(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2006
So whats d diff. Bw a dread n a braided hair that u ladies carry for about so many months wtout washn.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2006
Thats becos they are outside nig, were braiding ur hair every week is a problem, like b4 when they use 2 be in nig,
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Coco29(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2006
Rastafarianism is not a joke, they are the cleanest people u can meet, they are peaceful more over that is

what our hair looked like before relaxer, some of my believes are base on their way of life.

a true rasta not some one who locks their hair, is an accurate representation of a true black man

the foods they eat, cleans the body and soul, rasta treat women as goddess, their children like true royalty.

some one with locks hair who is clean shaven is not a rasta.

i would most definitely go out with a ras as a matter of fact i have a lot of friends who are ras and i am thinking of doing it ma self.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kennyuche(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
@coco, weed mothaf*kin smokers thats what they r. they got attitude, apreciates nature n above all, simple.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by momoney1(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2006
i'm a dredlocks rasta, acidrop you know what i mean grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2006
not really bro tongue
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 1:44am On Oct 03, 2006
Love Damian Marley's hair grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 1:57am On Oct 03, 2006
dreads looks really good on jaimaicans, maybe i havent seen 2 many nigerians on it thats y, but most jamaican with dreads are hot looking
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2006
Had this nigerian friend who had dreads, they were cute on him and i can't imagine him with anything other than dreads. Also another friend of mine had dreads but he had to cut his hair (something something with his mom) but i still prefer him with dreads, he was hotter then grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2006
ok then, as i said, havent seen 2 much dreads on nigerians, the ones i have seen are like wannabes and dosent really look good on them undecided
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2006
Awwww, but they look better than most white people's dreads grin althou i've seen some with some pretty good ones
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Freewilly(f): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2006
I've seem some loser white boys with dreads, has anyone seen any asian with dreads ? that I would love to see grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2006
i've seen asians with dreads, even got a friend with them lol. Takes a while getting used to it but it was alright grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Freewilly(f): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2006
Sup iice baby.

Girl you have to post some pics of an Asian with dreads, I'll die laughting if I see one
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2006
lol its not that bad because he doesnt really have those chinky eyes. grin am good, need to sleep again lol. sup wit you?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Freewilly(f): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2006
Girl I'm so freaking bored, that's why I'm here cry cry

For real though an Asian with dreads would freak me out shocked
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by iice(f): 2:30am On Oct 03, 2006
Ahhhh, am still addicted to this place grin

I would date a guy with dreads, i love em dreads grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Freewilly(f): 2:37am On Oct 03, 2006
What's the big deal with dreads
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2006
Freewilly:

Sup iice baby.

Girl you have to post some pics of an Asian with dreads, I'll die laughting if I see one

LMAOOOOOOO asian with dreads will just be 22222222222222222 4ny, i saw some asian with briads and i couldnt stop laughing, it was 3 months ago but if i remember 2day i still laugh not 2 talk about dreads
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ses(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2006
You guys are so much in a hurry to talk
You have'nt even asked this very vital
question.
ON WHICH PART OF THE BODY ARE THE DREADLOCKS: head, chin, armpits or NY*SH?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by momoney1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2006
ON WHICH PART OF THE BODY ARE THE DREADLOCKS: head, chin, armpits or NY*SH?

check my posts i said i have mine inbetween my legs shocked shocked shocked

dreadlocks rasta with difference grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Hugoboi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
dreadlocks rasta with difference

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by igwebeodum: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
I'm an Igbo chick in NEw York with dreads that are just below shoulder length and very groomed. As soon as the dreads got nice and long, everybody started loving it. In fact my auntie came to visit from Abuja and went back with little tiny dreads.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ladykool(f): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2006
YES! i don't see anything bad in it infact i find it kool!a buff guy having drealocks! it's just so sweet!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by biyibabe(f): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2006
Don't admire or lie guys with dreadlocks,
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Free(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2006
@ i dnt know
it depnds on how good he looks with the locs wink

its not my taste but i have seen some fyne ass brothas
w/ dreaklocks cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2006
Interesting Topic
Pretty soon, it'll be " Would U marry a man with TWO LEGS?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor / She Wants To Kill Me**pics**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.