Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? (11241 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ok. . . . I got locks too maybe u should come play with mines too!

Ok, I lied I aint got locks. . . . but still. . . . .!

lol grin

bk.babe97y:

He rocks it the best. . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74cUNONPiZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnngqg75rUg

He has nice locs as well. Wouldn't really say he rocks it the best though. . . But they still look good on him. . . Hmmm, I wonder if I'd still think he was good looking without the locs undecided
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

He has nice locs as well. Wouldn't really say he rocks it the best though. . . But they still look good on him. . . Hmmm, I wonder if I'd still think he was good looking without the locs undecided[/size][/font]

Nah, he rocks that shaggy look hard- - - NO HOMO! I'm from BK so u know I gotta say "no homo". hahahahahahaha. U ever seen the Boondocks episode when Thugnificent moved into the neighborhood? lol

Anyways, yeah, dude rocks that scruffy look the best (Yeah. . . . u guessed it: NO HOMO). . . . . hey, listen to the videos I attached, tuff! Damn, maybe I should become rasta, I love their teachings and Philosophy, but no way in hell am I given up meat and living on a strictly Vegetable diet! I smoke sometimes, so maybe I'm Half-Rasta?!?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nah, he rocks that shaggy look hard- - - NO HOMO! I'm from BK so u know I gotta say "no homo". hahahahahahaha. U ever seen the Boondocks episode when Thugnificent moved into the neighborhood? lol

Anyways, yeah, dude rocks that scruffy look the best (Yeah. . . . u guessed it: NO HOMO). . . . . hey, listen to the videos I attached, tuff! Damn, maybe I should become rasta, I love their teachings and Philosophy, but no way in hell am I given up meat and living on a strictly Vegetable diet! I smoke sometimes, so maybe I'm Half-Rasta?!?

lol, your like the third person to mention that show on the romance forum. Anyway, I saw that episode grin. What's wrong with being a vegetarian? I'm a vegetarian undecided.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, your like the third person to mention that show on the romance forum. Anyway, I saw that episode grin. What's wrong with being a vegetarian? I'm a vegetarian undecided.

Didnt say theres nothing wrong with it. . . . Im just saying I aint never giving up meat; not for nothing. Plus, I work out: ALOT! How the hell am I supposed to bulk up on just vegetables?!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Didnt say theres nothing wrong with it. . . . Im just saying I aint never giving up meat; not for nothing. Plus, I work out: ALOT! How the hell am I supposed to bulk up on just vegetables?!

lol, I work out as well and I'm an athlete and I'm fine. There are many athletes and body builders who are vegetarians. Oh well, vegetarianism isn't for everyone, so its no big deal.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I work out as well and I'm an athlete and I'm fine. There are many athletes and body builders who are vegetarians. Oh well, vegetarianism isn't for everyone, so its no big deal.

Honey, u work out, do u lift heavy-weights to increase muscle mass? You cant on a vegetarian diet! Impossible! That aside, I love my steak medium-rare. . . . .
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Honey, u work out, do u lift heavy-weights to increase muscle mass? You cant on a vegetarian diet! Impossible! That aside, I love my steak medium-rare. . . . .

No, I don't lift weights. My coach wanted me to but I wasn't havin' any of it tongue. And yes, you can be an athlete and be on a vegetarian diet. I do it and many other people all over the world do it.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, I don't lift weights. My coach wanted me to but I wasn't havin' any of it tongue. And yes, you can be an athlete and be on a vegetarian diet. I do it and many other people all over the world do it.

Notice I emphasized "MUSCLE MASS"! You cant improve muscle mass/bulk up without a high diet of protein!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Notice I emphasized "MUSCLE MASS"! You cant improve muscle mass/bulk up without a high diet of protein!

Sweetie, it is totally possible. Ok, since you have such an emphasis muscle mass. . .  Bill Pearl, Alexander Dargatz, Andreas Cahling, Carl Lewis, Christine Vardaros, Denise Nicole and many others are well know body builders and sports figures who are vegetarians/vegans. By the way, one of these athletes is involved in MMA. There are other ways to build muscles and obtain protein.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, it is totally possible. Ok, since you have such an emphasis muscle mass. . .  Bill Pearl, Alexander Dargatz, Andreas Cahling, Carl Lewis, Christine Vardaros, Denise Nicole and many others are well know body builders and sports figures who are vegetarians/vegans. By the way, one of these athletes is involved in MMA. There are other ways to build muscles and obtain protein.

Yea, ure really Nigerian: U love to argue! Tonite its "sexy", I bet tomorrow that attitude will probably annoy the hell outta me! lol
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Skmoda360(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I wouldn't mind dating a guy with locs. As a matter of fact, I've been foolin' around for some time now with a friend of mine. Every time I'm with him, I can't help but play around with his locs. He has these really beautiful brownish golden curly locs, I just love his hair so much. I can't keep my hands out of his hair when I'm with him. I love locs on a man regardless of their ethnicity.

hmmmmm!! Think twice.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2010
no
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2010
Absolutely. I love dreads.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Creamish(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2010
I wont mind if its short dreads . . . im not a fan of waist-length dreads . . naa . .
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2010
Skmoda-360:

hmmmmm!! Think twice.

Think twice bout what?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by MrCork2: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2010
Females with dread usualy smell like palm oil & have natural body oduor (no oofeinse). Date them? NEVER! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Mygoldie(f): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2010
I can't stand guys with dreadlocks.there's this cute guy in my dept with dreadlocks with huge googles covering his eyes.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by halexy: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
i love dreadlock, my dread is the best,
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Pweety4me(f): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Depends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Helping Matters / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** / Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.