Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? (11242 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lionheart(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2006
lauryn:

Interesting Topic
Pretty soon, it'll be " Would U marry a man with TWO LEGS?"
Abeg waka ! angry grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2006
how bout U fall back and suck on something!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lionheart(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2006
Lol . . I would like 2 suck on ur nipples but I'm gonna need a weed whacker 4 the hair on ur chest grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2006
rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2006
rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
may orunmila blow u dis night with all d muscles he's got in his mouth and be short of breath. Idiot, U hairless grabeast reject!!! grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lionheart(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2006
whats funny? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2006
U gettin blown by Orunmila!!!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lionheart(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2006
lmfao   grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2006
who gave u a joke?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lionheart(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2006
Lol grin . . . sorry , just wondering what kind of jungle u got down there considering the hair on ur chest undecided
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by lauryn(f): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2006
Ew. No. Cant stand dreads.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by frankiriri(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ Lauryn

I thot all guys were supposed to have three legs. So why would it not be worth discussing if one is discovered that has only two grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Ew. No. Cant stand dreads.

that depends on the dreads u have seen, and how it is not maintained, i have seen some really neat and tantalizing ones
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Tboi02: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2006
It dpnds on hw it fits Him or Her.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kaylala(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2006
There is no big deal about that
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2006
acidrop:

that depends on the dreads u have seen, and how it is not maintained, i have seen some really neat and tantalizing ones

clean or whatever doesnt change the fact that I cant stand them.

I like guys clean shaven with low haircuts, the whole Medusa look on a guy isnt for me.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2006
it dosent have 2 be a medussa look, u know undecided
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kaylala(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2006
Medussa look shocked
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by curiousNja(f): 3:08am On Nov 29, 2006
Nope!
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by jammin(m): 3:16am On Nov 29, 2006
curiousnja how come you is a nigerian and have a white woman picture representing you? you wann make me laff?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2006
that looks like an animation pic of her, if it is she looks good, smiley
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by jammin(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2006
clean or whatever doesnt change the fact that I can't stand them.

I like guys clean shaven with low haircuts, the whole Medusa look on a guy isnt for me.

why is it some young women are so devoid of a sense of style?? what you now called dreadlocks is actually maintained locks. the hair is washed, oiled, scalp treated and locksed. A pity some people exposure to fashion and trend is limited. cheesy
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by frankiriri(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2006
Ooouch
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2006
Crying over my preference isnt going to change my mind, jammin, so carry on with the insults

I don't like that shit, whether "maintain" or what the hell ever on the guys I would date.

It's like when some guys like a girl with a bush and others before her to be completely smooth

It's all about preference, so people need to get the hell over it.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by jammin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
thiefofhearts you are my friend!!!!! i am not insulting you. making fun at you----- yes!!! but certainly not insulting.
i know you like the church, pastor looking guy, with the big duh! look on his face. cheesy
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kaylala(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2006
wink
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2006
jammin:

thiefofhearts you are my friend!!!!! i am not insulting you. making fun at you----- yes!!! but certainly not insulting.
i know you like the church, pastor looking guy, with the big duh! look on his face. cheesy

Im always looking for a fight tongue

and dude I dont mean pastor looking dudes dammit!

I dont mind waves like Blair Underwood's grin
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by Coco29(f): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
@ Thiefofhearts

do you think we were created with perm hair, or with a comb?
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2006
Let me ask Al Sharpton and I'll get back to you.
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by acidrop(f): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2006
love is blind, if that is true, u not gonna c the dreads even if it was dirty or neat on the guy
Re: Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? by kaylala(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2006
koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor / She Wants To Kill Me**pics**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.