Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady (3273 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta. / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by XMalcolmprinz: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
A Nigerian lady, simply identified as Uloma, has said that she will not support her husband if he has financial troubles. The lady stated this while responding to a tweet asking what women would do if their husbands went broke and couldn’t afford to pay their rent.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/14/why-i-wont-assist-my-husband-if-hes-struggling-financially-nigerian-lady-reveals/
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Oh well! God save whoever ends up or is already with her! 🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well, there’s nothing I can’t do for a husband but won’t ever do anything for a boyfriend lailai
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Goodlady(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Her choice though. Cos some men deserve nothing but pain!

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
XMalcolmprinz:
A Nigerian lady, simply identified as Uloma, has said that she will not support her husband if he has financial troubles. The lady stated this while responding to a tweet asking what women would do if their husbands went broke and couldn’t afford to pay their rent.
But she is right to indicate that it is the man's responsibility since that is typically the agreement many enter into. So when he is unable to keep his side of the bargain, the marriage itself is violated at that point. undecided

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by TossTos: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's best to her knowledge and i can't write her wrong for saying such ...

Bluntly speaking, she's making sense as she thought...

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 12:44am On Mar 15, 2023
All these ashawoe discussions de give me migraine, leave these hawkers , get a wife , men no de hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by frozen70(f): 1:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Chai 🤦‍♀️
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Solsix(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Amen
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Rathoreng(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nl feminist are here already, dropping their sh¡ts , many naija girls dont have hearts,all they got is a short term memory, it once hpnd to one man i knew, he's working in abuja, taking good care of his fam,after some years, he lost the job, few months the wife pack up and move, saying she couldnt live in poverty, chaii

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by KarinaSlim(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Then you never loved your husband
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by JOACHINpedro: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:
Alaye give it up already. We know you are a guy with two massive hairy balls
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by blazepascal(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:
aahh why Use that word..its not good
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by myhousestats: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Anybody ever tell their girl that they lost their job, fully expecting them to leave, but they stay?

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by EriMma1: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
True because men are scum. Help them at your own peril. After helping them, if they want to cheat on you or leave you they won't think twice.
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Goodlady(f): 5:11am On Mar 22, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Alaye give it up already. We know you are a guy with two massive hairy balls
You are mistaking me for someone else sir
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Maynman: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
EriMma1:
True because men are scum. Help them at your own peril. After helping them, if they want to cheat on you or leave you they won't think twice.

Why marry a scum? What does that make you?
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by kkins25(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But she is right to indicate that it is the man's responsibility since that is typically the agreement many enter into. So when he is unable to keep his side of the bargain, the marriage itself is violated at that point. undecided
Thats a good point. I like the agreement part. I wonder, can i add fading beauty to my requirements 🤣
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by CCIA: 2:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Goodlady:

You are mistaking me for someone else sir

JOACHINpedro

She is someone with putrid stench emanating from her kpekus cool
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by fourboys: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2023
No need to assist him cos no one is going to marry u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Only comes from a woman who never loves her husband. That is an unfaithful wife
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Fiscus105(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2023
If this type of lady becomes single mother of 3 and born for 3 different men now, people will still be blaming men, they won't know the genesis of her problem. or, if at 40 she still wandering in wilderness singleness, going from one top hill to mountain disturbing almighty God, people will be blaming village people not knowing that she has character deficit.

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2023
some women in marriage are as useless as a flat tyre.... same as some men in marriage too!
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Fiscus105(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, there’s nothing I can’t do for a husband but won’t ever do anything for a boyfriend lailai

Yet u think you won't enter trap last last?

Husband's material won't stay long with you during boyfriend and girlfriend palaver, having known u as a girlfriend who would not be helpmate.

Any boyfriend that knows you for ur character and still go ahead to marry you, ...... beware of him, he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by kozmicity: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Bookmarked.
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
kozmicity:
■Bookmarked.
1. Go further than that. Make certain that you both define your agreement the way you want it to be from the beginning to avoid many of the same miserable complaints people come back with afterwards. undecided
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by kozmicity: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Go further than that. Make certain that you both define your agreement the way you want it to be from the beginning to avoid many of the same miserable complaints people come back with afterwards. undecided

Relax chief, I know how to present a winning argument. The only thing that might make you get out of it when it comes is looking for and holding common ground with me grin

Good evening to you.
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
kozmicity:
■ Relax chief, I know how to present a winning argument. The only thing that might make you get out of it when it comes is looking for and holding common ground with me grin
Good evening to you.
I have absolutely no clue what you mean in regard to this. undecided
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Nazgul: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Why are you praying, aren't you a feminist, you obviously fall into the same category as her. 😒
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:

Why are you praying, aren't you a feminist, you obviously fall into the same category as her. 😒
grin grin grin grin Funny you. Feminist Kwa! Me wey I love money and lipsrsealed
Re: “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady by Nazgul: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin Funny you. Feminist Kwa! Me wey I love money and lipsrsealed
Money and Gbola. shocked

Legend has it that girls who are obsessed with these two things are the perfect definition of feminist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes / Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.