Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions (7939 Views)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by prechbills1(m): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2018
austyn0:
Broh,, it goes without doubt that money is terribly and totally needed in every relationship,, if you truly know how life works,, she might be loyal and understanding of ur managing state, buh man, provided life is concerned, she will get tired someday unless you become financially strong before she does.... So, my suggestion is, a man should try to keep those good girls fate played tricks on him with very close and hustle hard.. Hope I made sense

As a man one thing you should never do in life is using money to keep a lady or making ladies your priority. Money is terribly needed in a relationship to make it work but that money should be provided by both partners.

"Old age doesn't really equate sense -Igbo tribe

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by princfred(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Why should i date someone, when am rich, who wouldn't date me when i was poor? Thats how they keep breeding semi prostitutes nowadays and wonder why men are turning them into baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by austyn0(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2018
dinachi:

You don't need money to date except it is a prostitute!
Really?....... A conscientious niggie should know fully well that even if his lover doesn't request for anything doesn't mean she is not expecting anything, at some point you gat to surprise her, especially on her birthdays, what are you gonna surprise her with?.... MONEY
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by dinachi(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
austyn0:
Really?....... A conscientious niggie should know fully well that even if his lover doesn't request for anything doesn't mean she is not expecting anything, at some point you gat to surprise her, especially on her birthdays, what are you gonna surprise her with?.... MONEY
Herein is the reason most Nigerian young ladies are now practicing prostitutes!
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
No money No erection

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=67041060][/quote]...
Bite me tongue
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by jidobaba(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
don4real18:
I don't support a guy going into a relationship being broke but what happens if you were financially stable and in a relationship but later become broke. Will the lady breakup with you?
The handwriting is on the wall.
The current crop of black women are a scourge to the modern world.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by austyn0(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

As a man one thing you should never do in life is using money to keep a lady or making ladies your priority. Money is terribly needed in a relationship to make it work but that money should be provided by both partners.

"Old age doesn't really equate sense -Igbo tribe
.... It's quite apparent you didn't get my point.... A guy that has shame and conscience should know that a girl has needs as a human... For example,, the only relationship I have been into involved a girl that never asked me for a dime not to talk of gifts,, buh I know she is struggling to see herself through school,, her handiworks are not enough, she needs airtime, she needs to feed, name those feminine needs,, I know her parents and their struggles as well,, I do try to help when I can but she has never for a day asked for something doesn't mean she is not lacking anything... So in other to keep my respect and avoid her being distressed outta her inability to provide for herself,money is involved....
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bite me tongue

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers:
wow.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by JimiCoker2: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Guess it depends on the reason why he doesn't have money to spend on her, is it that he isn't working/hustling, or he's spending all his money on getting standard things a guy should have/preparing for the future. If its the former, he should forget about dating and focus on getting his life on track. Your comment is only applicable in the latter, but such a girl should ensure the guy is actually interested in something permanent, unless she's just looking to have some fun.
Some girls don't want to be with a guy that has an income and is starting out in life independently so he has to manage his finances to get basic necessities, they feel such a guy should stagnate in whatever stage of life she meets him and be spending his entire salary on frivolities. Then when its time for marriage she'll start talking about how she can't start a family in this neighborhood, without a car, large gen/furniture/appliances etc. These things don't fall out of the sky (unless you're the type that collects money from daddy and mommy), you have to save for them
very true
but the truth is bitter.. no one wants to hear that..

I saw a thread where a guy want to do wedding for 20k naira ... I was like uta not by force .. told him my pant cost more ( world war 2 started) lol
but it was the truth .. why rush to marry and date yet u struggle ...
my little bro now has one chic on his case one lazy youth of a chic ..and I have warned him we will not accept till she gets a job .. my bro still in d navy serving so hasn't got (spend on my bae funds) or money to splurge can u imagine I bought her birthday present for her well sent the money ...but it made me realise they shouldn't be dating

I know he thinks I'm mean but he will thank me later when he becomes comfortable ....

the girl hates me now cause she feels I should help them out whenever they need money for rubbish things ...

very true .. hustle .. work hard . u will be tired of dating when u are financially stable .
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Blackbishop(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Basically we still have some ladies who re after yhur dream(s). They re destiny projector. They encourage nd struggle to mak yhu something and enjoy it wit yhu. Am in a relationship where am trying to b stable at d same my gal is trying to grow in her own space. And we re praying things will get better nd better. So nothing lik been broke except yhu re stagnant and as long yhu work to feed yhursef pls yhu re nt broke
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by JimiCoker2: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
grossintel:
The guy should have better concerns than dating... He should channel that energy into something productive. Except maybe he was financially stable and got temporarily broke because of a failed business or he executed a contract with all his money and is yet to be paid, it will be foolishness for his girlfriend to live him because his broke.
Word
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Toybreezy: 9:54am On May 05, 2018
greiboy:
It goes to show that some ladies are merely financial liabilities

They can't see themselves as financially independent in a relationship, but when anyone confront them with these allegations, they will find it insultive

Here is a fun fact; I am not struggling to get money in order to date a lady that is probably enjoying a romantic experience with another man while I am struggling despite being poor herself, I am hustling for myself and to appreciate those that are ready to stand beside me through the process

Refined wisdom you posses...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.