Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997116 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Speak2B:
Hi guys!!!
God has done it for us
It's PPR!!!! grin grin grin
ITA-----7 Feb
AOR---15th March
ADR--21 March(reprint of UK PCC)
ADR submitted --22 March
Ip1--22 March
Mep--23 March
PPR --19 June

Praise God. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Was your result upgraded. ?

linaskreat:

So I went to BC office today and it turns out that they already had my results but failed to send mail as promised. They sent the mail while I was there. I also met someone who only got the mail after she called them last week and they confirmed they had her result.

This is regarding the EOR just in case. So for anyone waiting for feedback, I advise you just call.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ethelia:

No, we didn't submit his statement of account (but we submitted other documents in proof of his employment) and we have not received any ADR for anything (God willing we won't grin )

na ppr we day wait for so grin
thanks sis, you're Godsent. PPR fall on you very soon

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
muta18:
Please house, I need your input. I hope this won't be an issue for me as I'm about to create my express entry profile shortly.

I started working in September 2011; I did NTI PGDE (part time) in 2012 and I got the certificate in 2013 and I'm still working in the organisation till today.

I am claiming points for the NTI PGDE.

I hope this won't be an issue for me post ITA.

Regards.

how were you able to get your verification done by NTI and how fast was it done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

You can include LOE to explain the discrepancy. Read the following posts:

Thanks GS. Highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olu21ola: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
cheromel:

Hmmmm. Wish you hadn't included it in the profile creation. There is no point including his work history if there is no point claimed for it. You can only claim point if the work was in Canada. Nevertheless, move all his work history to personal history, that way u won't have to upload any employment document. People have done it so I'm not sure it counts as Misrepresentation. All the best.

Thanks. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Adlib007:
As advised by Tojued, it won't hurt to include your ongoing programme in your personal history. You can do an LOE explaining that you're running the Masters concurrently with your job.

For your work experience, IRCC only requires a reference letter from your employer (in the specified format) and pay stubs (if available). You do not need to show your offer letter if you have the items above. Save yourself some headache and leave out the offer letter.

OK, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys;
(1) for those that requested for UK PCC, how long did it take for it to be delivered to Nigeria and what courier was used please? Response needed please

(2) Secondly, with respect to travel history... i had my studies in AAA City but my destination and where i landed in the UK was BBB city.. Please which should i state as my travel destination? Is it the city where i went for studies(AAA City) or where i landed in the UK? Cos on my passport, the stamp bears the destination where i landed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
Leave out the offer letter naa. You already have a reference letter and payslips. Why do you want to stress yourself?

Please indicate that you are currently undergoing that your master's programme. You will be asked if the study is ongoing (abi current). It should be part of your personal history. So long as it is part-time, you won't have any issues. Just state it as such.

Thank you Newmum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olu21ola: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good evening everyone..

Quick one pls.
I have always known that we should submit all data pages and visa/stamped pages of valid and old passport. Mine is not uploading due to size. I have compressed it. Still more than 4mb. The information box at the side of place holder says valid passport and stamped pages however the place holder says passport (multiple).

Please guys that submitted recently, do u submit old passport as well.

Thanks for the anticipated responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hello Nairaland people. I have a public service announcement:

If you’ve applied and haven’t attended a Planning For Canada session, DO IT NOW!

It was amazing and more info than you can handle. I will happily pay 60k for that session but it was somehow free. When I saw 8am to 4pm, I thought “what can they have to say to us for that long?” But we used every minute and it was so worth it.

They told us that they are indeed pulling the program in August so it’s probably only the last batch that’s available. Go and apply now if you haven’t, you shan’t regret it.

P.S. There’s tea break and buffet lunch. All free!

I already registered. Looking forward to tea and buffet. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good evening fam... I am uploading my documents...... Please see the picture does it mean I have to upload more than my current passport?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by just15: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bettybeauty:
I paid 3k for verification in oau undergraduate. It was done same day

Okay I am talking about MBA part time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
ploff:
Was your result upgraded. ?

No, it wasn’t. It was writing. But the lady I met had her speaking upgraded.
Not necessarily saying it based on which paper is being evaluated though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
vickyehi:
Please for age declaration,
Can I submit just the attestation page without the attached affidavit?

Yes, you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
That’s good news for you but I’d still advice a Cse is raised and fingerprint page sent, just in case like you said an overzealous VO is the one reviewing.
agates:

Guess it depends on who is reviewing your file. I didn't include the finger print page and from my GCMS notes and the notes of the officer. My UK PLC and Nigerian PCC were marked fine. Criminality passed as well

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
jholarharde:

thanks sis, you're Godsent. PPR fall on you very soon

Amen! Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by glowberry(f): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Speak2B:
Hi guys!!!
God has done it for us
ITA-----7 Feb
AOR---15th March
ADR--21 March(reprint of UK PCC)
ADR submitted --22 March
Ip1--22 March
Mep--23 March
PPR --19 June

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
fizzile:
Hey guys;
(1) for those that requested for UK PCC, how long did it take for it to be delivered to Nigeria and what courier was used please? Response needed please

(2) Secondly, with respect to travel history... i had my studies in AAA City but my destination and where i landed in the UK was BBB city.. Please which should i state as my travel destination? Is it the city where i went for studies(AAA City) or where i landed in the UK? Cos on my passport, the stamp bears the destination where i landed.

1. Takes about 20 working days..there's a faster option though but you will pay more..(check their website)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dislat: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
You can apply for evaluation alone while waiting to write qualifying exams after landing.
Also, PEBC sends approved evaluation report to applicants through post mail, no soft copy is generated .
doppler06:
Pharmacists in the house, I'm trying to help another with the process and I have gone to read the English for pharmacists on pg 0.

2 questions:
- Can the document evaluation be applied for alone without applying for the evaluating exams??
- The PEBC website says ""PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC""....
Does it mean that they would not send any additional copies to CIC and you would have to wait for when the hard copy report arrives before you enter pool (as in no soft copy at all)??

The money for pharmacy evaluation is not a beans mehn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Shyee post=68635551][/quote]

Not really. They tailor the session to you specifically and give you something called ‘My Action Plan’ based on details you provided them at the session. So your NOC and desired province. And they give you Focal Point Partners that help you with career options and settlement decisions.

So the links I have are for me, go get yours :p
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
1) Based on experience (mine and others), one week. As long as you post it to the UK and tell the recipient to scan it to you.

2) not all UK cities have airports so I think it’s your destination that matters the most. Almost everyone lands in London. Put your Uni city.

fizzile:
Hey guys;

(2) Secondly, with respect to travel history... i had my studies in AAA City but my destination and where i landed in the UK was BBB city.. Please .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ahhhh! Zut Zut.. :p
Zutlin:

I already registered. Looking forward to tea and buffet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
It was part-time. State it as such. You won't have any issues.

muta18:

I started working in September 2011; I did NTI PGDE (part time) in 2012 and I got the certificate in 2013 and I'm still working in the organisation till today.

I am claiming points for the NTI PGDE

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kylexy61(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
nedu2016:
pls some1 should response to me about my chance and what to do friends I am a welder how do I approach canada skill visa and other thing thank u all

Kindly navigate to page 0 of this thread. All the information you can be found there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dbaba83: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello EE family. I am new here. My wife finally convinced me to join grin. Please I need advice on my WES evaluation. I need to obtain my diploma transcript from Unilag to be sent to WES as it is being requested for. Please who has passed this hurdle? Help the newest member to the family eeejooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone. For those who are already living in Canada with their family thru EE or FSW.
Please is it true that if one does not have a relative in Canada, one might not be picked from the pool
OR that the chances are very very slim?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
� congratulations
Speak2B:
Hi guys!!!
God has done it for us
ITA-----7 Feb
AOR---15th March
PPR --19 June

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
dbaba83:
Hello EE family. I am new here. My wife finally convinced me to join grin. Please I need advice on my WES evaluation. I need to obtain my diploma transcript from Unilag to be sent to WES as it is being requested for. Please who has passed this hurdle? Help the newest member to the family eeejooo

Welcome, Kudos to your virtuous wife for that work done to convince you, In my mother's tongue ma laagun jina this is all you need

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
sadsad:
Hi everyone. For those who are already living in Canada with their family thru EE or FSW.
Please is it true that if one does not have a relative in Canada, one might not be picked from the pool
OR that the chances are very very slim?

Lie from the pit of hell

cc: Glitteringstar, Newmum0615, Mcstan18, Happytbaby

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good evening all,
About this Hst refund for Wes payment., i sent them a request for refund but I got a response from them directing me to go to the Cic website.
Please Is there a format to write the refund request so as to get the correct response. Please help o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chomiePedia: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
please i need advice on how to go about modification of age on passport.
i have a friend that applied for passport last year with a wrong date-of birth, but want to change it to the real age now to process express entry.

the difference between the wrong age and the new age is like 6 years apart.
we have gone to immigration, but they advised us to comeback later when the passport has expired and that would be in 2022.
please what should we do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.