Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997128 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stargiirl: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2018
stellaty:
Hi,I would like to ask some questions regarding the canadian PR:
I have a bachelors of science in Economics and statistics from Nigeria and an MSC IN HRM from CYPRUS, should I do the ECA on both certificates?

Page Zero but MSC alone is fine

I am currently working as an early childhood teacher assistant in the UAE and(i found the noc 4214)-is it ok even if my work experience is not inline with my certificates? Yes. No issue with that

Also is it possible to include my mum as family accompanying me? NO.
I would be glad if i get a feedback to know my chances

Answers in Red. Read Page Zero well though. It'll help you understand the process better.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Awwwwnnn

Sorry to break it to you, there's nothing "the friend" can do about it. "The friend" will be caught for misrepresentation and barred from entering Canada for life.

*Edit: Let "the friend" do things the right way by applying via PNP with the real age. Okay?

chomiePedia:
please i need advice on how to go about modification of age on passport.
i have a friend that applied for passport last year with a wrong date-of birth, but want to change it to the real age now to process express entry.

the difference between the wrong age and the new age is like 6 years apart.
we have gone to immigration, but they advised us to comeback later when the passport has expired and that would be in 2022.
please what should we do?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Chrisdada16:
Good morning my people please kindly help me look into this I graduated in 2012 but waited till 2013 to be mobilized finished service February 2014 then I started work in 2014 registered for Msc full time December 2015 finished course work 2016 June due to internal and external strike am still on it but will be thru in 2months time. I how been working full time and studying at the same time cos my course work was just for 6months and project doesn't need my physical appearance so such. please would I be having problems with VO
please don't read and pass. no beg I dey beg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
linaskreat:

So I went to BC office today and it turns out that they already had my results but failed to send mail as promised. They sent the mail while I was there. I also met someone who only got the mail after she called them last week and they confirmed they had her result.

This is regarding the EOR just in case. So for anyone waiting for feedback, I advise you just call.

Bro, please can I have their (British Council, Lagos) phone number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Speak2B: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Bello321:

Congratulations....... Did you go from IP1 to PPR straight
Yes straight to PPR.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations!

Speak2B:
Hi guys!!!
God has done it for us
It's PPR!!!! grin grin grin
ITA-----7 Feb
AOR---15th March
ADR--21 March(reprint of UK PCC)
ADR submitted --22 March
Ip1--22 March
Mep--23 March
PPR --19 June

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Speak2B: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2018
stealth02:
Hello everyone,
Please we need your help on what to do. My sister submitted her PPR application on March 19th and the application has been showing ‘checking eligibility’ (screenshot) with no progress whatsoever for the last 3 months.

Please any suggestion as to how to progress the application would be most appreciated. We don’t even know where her case file is…Kindly advise on the way forward. Much appreciated.

She'll get it soon,mine was in ip1 for 3month as well and i got my PPR yday without moving to ip2

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Chrisdada16:

If I'm not mistaken, the subject of your question was thoroughly discussed yesterday. In short it was the 'topic of the day'. Read back a few pages.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
I'm sure I saw answers to situations similar to yours just yesterday. I think you should go back a few pages

Chrisdada16:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by muta18: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
I'm using IQAS, so no need for verification. Though the transcript will be sent this week.

jholarharde:

how were you able to get your verification done by NTI and how fast was it done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Adlib007:
I'm sure I saw answers to situations similar to yours just yesterday. I think you should go back a few pages

it's not similar the former is part time while mine is full time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Threemg:

Lie from the pit of hell

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
chomiePedia:
please i need advice on how to go about modification of age on passport.
i have a friend that applied for passport last year with a wrong date-of birth, but want to change it to the real age now to process express entry.

the difference between the wrong age and the new age is like 6 years apart.
we have gone to immigration, but they advised us to comeback later when the passport has expired and that would be in 2022.
please what should we do?

I know it'll cost your friend if at all they agree to process that, and can only be done at Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
30 marks wink

33 actually cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Lmao

mcstan18:

33 actually cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretygurll: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Please is there any chance that there'll be a draw today? I am turning Bleep tomorrow, 5 hard earned point� will just go like that. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
pretygurll:
Please is there any chance that there'll be a draw today? I am turning Bleep tomorrow, 5 hard earned point� will just go like that. So sad.

Eyah... It's well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Please I need assistance with this. I am creating my EE profile and I can't get this section right. I imputed $23,181 for a family of four and it keeps rejecting. I tried 23,181 CAD same thing. Do they want the naira equivalent?

Please anyone that have registered should answer me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
pretygurll:

See how Express Entry has turned people's birthdays to "sad news" cry. A draw today is unlikely but I pray for your sake and that of others in your shoes that the unusual happens.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pretygurll: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Zeiya:
Please I need assistance with this. I am creating my EE profile and I can't get this section right. I imputed $23,181 for a family of four and it keeps rejecting. I tried 23,181 CAD same thing. Do they want the naira equivalent?

Try it again without the comma and maybe the CAD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Zeiya:

You should input only numeric characters. Remove the comma, '$' and 'CAD'

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Wetherbell: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Although LVO takes a whole lot of time to treat applications, sometimes verification takes its own share too. For instance looking through my gcms notes I discovered that a request to verify bank statements was sent on December 4 2017 and a due date of December 20 assigned, the update was only effected and confirmed with no adverse on January 26 2018 - a duration of around 7 weeks. I want to believe it’s not the bank that took its time to respond ....
These people check and scrutinized arbitrarily , please let us all take note.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hello Nairaland people. I have a public service announcement:

If you’ve applied and haven’t attended a Planning For Canada session, DO IT NOW!

It was amazing and more info than you can handle. I will happily pay 60k for that session but it was somehow free. When I saw 8am to 4pm, I thought “what can they have to say to us for that long?” But we used every minute and it was so worth it.

They told us that they are indeed pulling the program in August so it’s probably only the last batch that’s available. Go and apply now if you haven’t, you shan’t regret it.

P.S. There’s tea break and buffet lunch. All free!

Would have loved to register for this right away. but we just entered the pool and we appear not to qualify for the session according to their website. sad sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
mcstan18:

You should input only numeric characters. Remove the comma, '$' and 'CAD'

Exactly, I have just seen their corrections on CIC. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Seyitorl2: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Morning House,please I need some clarifications.i completed my express entry application and was found ineligible. I am actually going through pnp. What could be wrong?does this ineligible mean that I won't be open to pnp nomination thru express entry,secondly,can I use the ee number to apply for pnp directly since most provinces required it or its useless?

Work experience: three years
Education: bachelor's degree fours years Canadian equivalent
Ielts: clb 7: speaking : 7.5,listening: 8.5, reading:6.5,writing6.5
Noc: 6221
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by samhay: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
TEECANN:

GS,

That's very thorough of you.

What will you make out of this scenario: Job experience spanning from 2008-2016 (8 years) with 2 years part-time MBA in between (2012-2014) that job experience.

Meanwhile, in filling the profile, it was declared that the MBA was achieved part-time...

the above scenario capable of reducing CRS while the application enters processing? Your thoughts are appreciated. Merci

Dont forget: Processing Officers at the CIO recalculate your CRS (re-checking each of your factors) to ensure that it is enough to get ITA during the draw that ITA was given to you.

It will end in praise IJN!

You've got a pm bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Seyitorl2: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Morning House,please I need some clarifications.i completed my express entry application and was found ineligible. I am actually going through pnp. What could be wrong?does this ineligible mean that I won't be open to pnp nomination thru express entry,secondly,can I use the ee number to apply for pnp directly since most provinces required it or its useless?

Work experience: three years
Education: bachelor's degree fours years Canadian equivalent
Ielts: clb 7: speaking : 7.5,listening: 8.5, reading:6.5,writing6.5
Noc: 6211
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MzPearl1914: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello, I am working on migration to Canada, and I understand that I need to do Education Assessment, and on getting to the payment section, I find out I'm to pay with credit card, I would like to know if I can make use of my Debit card to make such payments. I would be in the comments section. TIA.
dbaba83:
Hello EE family. I am new here. My wife finally convinced me to join grin. Please I need advice on my WES evaluation. I need to obtain my diploma transcript from Unilag to be sent to WES as it is being requested for. Please who has passed this hurdle? Help the newest member to the family eeejooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oladainty(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,
How soon should one expect a new PPR after adding a new born. I would appreciate response. Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Yes.

MzPearl1914:
Hello, I am working on migration to Canada, and I understand that I need to do Education Assessment, and on getting to the payment section, I find out I'm to pay with credit card, I would like to know if I can make use of my Debit card to make such payments. I would be in the comments section. TIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.