Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Your IELTS scores are the problem. If you can get LRWS 8777 and make it into the pool before your next birthday, you'll be better off.

However, to improve your chances of getting an ITA, if you're married you may need to get your spouse to take IELTS and get ECA in order to gain more points. If your spouse is younger than you, she/he would be better as the PA.

To properly understand the whole process, you need to start reading from page 0.

Good luck!

Seyitorl2:
Morning House,please I need some clarifications.i completed my express entry application and was found ineligible. I am actually going through pnp. What could be wrong?does this ineligible mean that I won't be open to pnp nomination thru express entry,secondly,can I use the ee number to apply for pnp directly since most provinces required it or its useless?

Work experience: three years
Education: bachelor's degree fours years Canadian equivalent
Ielts: clb 7: speaking : 7.5,listening: 8.5, reading:6.5,writing6.5
Noc: 6211
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Yea. You’ll need at least your ITA letter to be able to attend.

For the person that asked, just google planning for Canada.

Hi, Thanks for this. There was a mandatory entry for UCI number and I don't have one because I haven't submitted my PR application. I used my ITA Application number instead, not sure how they will process that. I was able to complete the form and submit though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Lol... Teacher, dont teach me Nonsense in Fela's voice
How is the IELTS Score the problem

@Seyitorl2, Please confirm that your IELTS result is less than 2 years and also Confirm if you have done your evaluation and finally How much money did you state you will bring to Canada?

Adlib007:
Your IELTS scores are the problem. If you can get LRWS 8777 and make it into the pool before your next birthday, you'll be better off.

However, to improve your chances of getting an ITA, if you're married you may need to get your spouse to take IELTS and get ECA in order to gain more points. If your spouse is younger than you, she/he would be better as the PA.

To properly understand the whole process, you need to start reading from page 0.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
MzPearl1914:
Hello, I am working on migration to Canada, and I understand that I need to do Education Assessment, and on getting to the payment section, I find out I'm to pay with credit card, I would like to know if I can make use of my Debit card to make such payments. I would be in the comments section. TIA.

Sure, your debit cards will work just fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stellaty: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
stargiirl:

Answers in Red. Read Page Zero well though. It'll help you understand the process better.
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Morning House,please I need some clarifications.i completed my express entry application and was found ineligible. I am actually going through pnp. What could be wrong?does this ineligible mean that I won't be open to pnp nomination thru express entry,secondly,can I use the ee number to apply for pnp directly since most provinces required it or its useless?

Ielts: clb 7: speaking : 7.5,listening: 8.5, reading:6.5,writing6.5
Noc: 6221

Your score is 65 points out of 100. You need to retake your IELTS test and aim to score a minimum of 8777 in LRSW.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
I tire. She even said make it to the pool before your next birthday. Meanwhile, the poster has said she's going through PNP. LOL
smslive2:

@Seyitorl2, Please confirm that your IELTS result is less than 2 years and also Confirm if you have done your evaluation and finally How much money did you state you will bring to Canada?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
smslive2:

He/She is right. @Seyitorl2 should aim to score a minimum of CLB 9 in his IELTS test before his next birthday. If not, he will need to get a second degree or at least additional one year work experience before he can be eligible for Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fameli: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Will i get a new PPR mail or the old PPR mail will be used in sending all our passport after i can confirm that the new born has been added.

niobe77:

I attached the medical report along with other documents and uploaded in adr placeholder. Medical passed the next day. I don't think I'll be asked for pof again because i already provided enough funds to cover new born (and extra sef) with my initial pof. I'm sure photo will be asked in ppr.

In your case, cic will generate a new placeholder and send a medical form that hospital will fill and upload for your new born medical, that is according to canadavisa forum sha. You should get an update from cic in coming week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Seyitorl2: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pls sis,
i thought the 67/ 100 is meant for fsw. Cos I already concluded since age ain't on my side I shouldn't go on writing unpredictable ielts and go through pnp.

He/She is right. @Seyitorl2 should aim to score a minimum of CLB 9 in his IELTS test before his next birthday. If not, he will need to get a second degree or at least additional one year work experience before he can be eligible for Express Entry.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
What province do you want to go through? Most (if not all)will require you to have an Express Entry profile and you cant create a profile with these current details. You will have to write that ielts again and aim for 8777. When is your next birthday? Do you have a spouse?
Seyitorl2:
Pls sis,
i thought the 67/ 100 is meant for fsw. Cos I already concluded since age ain't on my side I shouldn't go on writing unpredictable ielts and go through pnp.

He/She is right. @Seyitorl2 should aim to score a minimum of CLB 9 in his IELTS test before his next birthday. If not, he will need to get a second degree or at least additional one year work experience before he can be eligible for Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
So, before you're deemed eligible to apply to Canada, your data is assessed against the 67/100 points system here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Using that grid with his current info shows he's ineligible to create an EE profile.

There's really no need for snide remarks. If you feel someone is wrong, correct.

smslive2:

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Agreed. But you can't create an EE profile if you don't meet the minimum eligibility requirements

Seyitorl2:
Pls sis,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
LOL.

ysteph:
I tire. She even said make it to the pool before your next birthday. Meanwhile, the poster has said she's going through PNP. LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seyitorl2:

I'm even more confused now. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jaycrakk: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Is there anyone here with AOR date of Jan 2018 and is yet to get PPR? We are in the same shoes.

Indicate, so we can give ourselves hope. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kh1rrah(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
That is how my question has been ignored since yesterday oh. Please my people I need an answer
Kh1rrah:
Good morning dearest Nairalanders,
I have been a silent reader for a while now. I am in the process of getting my ECA. I just concluded my Postgraduate diploma and have been issued a Notification of result only and the Certificate is not yet ready. I just want to know if it can be accepted by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seyitorl2:
Pls sis,

You need to score at least 67 points out of 100 before you can be eligible to create a profile (i.e enter the pool).

Express Entry manages applications for three key economic immigration programs:

*Federal Skilled Worker Program
*Federal Skilled Trades Program
*Canadian Experience Class

Through Express Entry, provinces and territories can find and nominate candidates in the Express Entry pool under their Provincial Nominee Program where applicable. To be eligible under this program, you must meet the following requirements:

* You must meet the minimum requirements of a province or territory’s Express Entry PNP stream.

*You must be nominated under that stream.

*You must create an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry, including the requirements of one of the immigration programs it covers.---- Note that the immigration programs that Express Entry covers are FSW, CEC and FST.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kh1rrah:
That is how my question has been ignored since yesterday oh. Please my people I need an answer

No one wants to answer you because some are tired of answering the same question more than 100 times...... cry cry

I didn't use WES, but I believe I've seen it mentioned countless times on the thread that you can use statement of result in lieu of the certificate

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
GlitteringStar:

I'm even more confused now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kh1rrah(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks a lot
Ethelia:

No one wants to answer you because some are tired of answering the same question more than 100 times...... cry cry

I didn't use WES, but I believe I've seen it mentioned countless times on the thread that you can use statement of result in lieu of the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
People have used Notification of result in the past and have been successful...
Kh1rrah:
Good morning dearest Nairalanders,
I have been a silent reader for a while now. I am in the process of getting my ECA. I just concluded my Postgraduate diploma and have been issued a Notification of result only and the Certificate is not yet ready. I just want to know if it can be accepted by WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
For someone who studied veterinary medicine, which is the best body to evaluate her degree ?WES or IQAS?

I'm asking on behalf of a friend.

Kindly pardon me if the question has been answered before.

cc. @glitteringstar, @newmum0615, @happytbaby and all our elders.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
person no want to read and you're indulging her.
Ethelia:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
How market? grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
luffyhaki:
How market? grin grin

E dey move oh... grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ethelia:

E dey move oh... grin grin

Legally Blonde..Your brother is loyal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
luffyhaki:

Legally Blonde..Your brother is loyal

Twale baba!! My hands dey up grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dannyko:
For someone who studied veterinary medicine, which is the best body to evaluate her degree ?WES or IQAS?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kh1rrah(f): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks
smslive2:
People have used Notification of result in the past and have been successful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.