Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999901 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
SkyWalk12:
1) Based on experience (mine and others), one week. As long as you post it to the UK and tell the recipient to scan it to you.

2) not all UK cities have airports so I think it’s your destination that matters the most. Almost everyone lands in London. Put your Uni city.

I simply paid for international courier and hopefully it will be delivered to my Nigerian address...atleast based on the experiences of others. Had to search using UK PCC on the search bar and got some info. As for the destination, i will simply put my Uni City.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cannybound: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dear All ,

I am new here but I have followed this thread in the past with great interest. Thanks to you all for having kept the thread alive and for the very helpful information you have all shared here on a daily basis.

My question is this:

How do I view the files I submitted in my EE application post AOR.....

All help will be very highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emacurie: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm so pleased with all I've been reading on this platform and it has encouraged me to write my IELTS, start my WES transcript verification, and as soon as I receive a response from WES, enter the pool. I'm honestly a bit nervous about my score and what my chances are, but reading your threads keep me going. Thanks to everyone here for the help and support you're providing. God bless.
kiss smiley

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by emacurie: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hello Nairaland people. I have a public service announcement:

If you’ve applied and haven’t attended a Planning For Canada session, DO IT NOW!

It was amazing and more info than you can handle. I will happily pay 60k for that session but it was somehow free. When I saw 8am to 4pm, I thought “what can they have to say to us for that long?” But we used every minute and it was so worth it.

They told us that they are indeed pulling the program in August so it’s probably only the last batch that’s available. Go and apply now if you haven’t, you shan’t regret it.

P.S. There’s tea break and buffet lunch. All free!

When and where can we apply please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
jhoci:
My transcript from Unilag took almost two months to process but I believe that was because I applied during the strike. After the strike I went to the school and was directed to the person in charge of transcript for my department (there are different people). The lady was nice and promised to look out for my name as they had a lot of backlog. I got her number and followed up with her until it was sent. She didn't ask for any money and I didn't pay anyone else.

Sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Even if you did not book the date ie @ Qlife?
luffyhaki:

Go there very early..you will be attended to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
I can't see any message from you...

damzy88:
Sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by capsule(m): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2018
chomiePedia:
please i need advice on how to go about modification of age on passport.
i have a friend that applied for passport last year with a wrong date-of birth, but want to change it to the real age now to process express entry.

the difference between the wrong age and the new age is like 6 years apart.
we have gone to immigration, but they advised us to comeback later when the passport has expired and that would be in 2022.
please what should we do?

it's always a 'friend'. If we're this concern about others, this country would have been a better place. Back to the issue, it could be a costly process but it can be done. Just talk to the right immigration officer, but you got to have proves of the 'real age'.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:51am On Jun 20, 2018
capsule:

it's always a 'friend'. If we're this concern about others, this country would have been a better place. Back to the issue, it could be a costly process but it can be done. Just talk to the right immigration officer, but you got to have proves of the 'real age'.

Lolol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hello Nairaland people. I have a public service announcement:

If you’ve applied and haven’t attended a Planning For Canada session, DO IT NOW!

It was amazing and more info than you can handle. I will happily pay 60k for that session but it was somehow free. When I saw 8am to 4pm, I thought “what can they have to say to us for that long?” But we used every minute and it was so worth it.

They told us that they are indeed pulling the program in August so it’s probably only the last batch that’s available. Go and apply now if you haven’t, you shan’t regret it.

P.S. There’s tea break and buffet lunch. All free!

Hi, this should be for people post ITA I presume?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stealth02: 5:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please we need your help on what to do. My sister submitted her PPR application on March 19th and the application has been showing ‘checking eligibility’ (screenshot) with no progress whatsoever for the last 3 months.

Please any suggestion as to how to progress the application would be most appreciated. We don’t even know where her case file is…Kindly advise on the way forward. Much appreciated.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2018
True. There has been an increase in people on this thread who are asking for information for a friend. Well, what can I say?

There has also been an increase in people who have a discrepancy between 'real age' and 'passport age'. Just my observation.

capsule:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2018
mosky47:
True. There has been an increase in people on this thread who are asking for information for a friend. Well, what can I say?

There has also been an increase in people who have a discrepancy between 'real age' and 'passport age'. Just my observation.

Passport that they agreed everything was correct. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Yea. You’ll need at least your ITA letter to be able to attend.

For the person that asked, just google planning for Canada.

Reasonabledoubt:

Hi, this should be for people post ITA I presume?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
Leave out the offer letter naa. You already have a reference letter and payslips. Why do you want to stress yourself?

Please indicate that you are currently undergoing that your master's programme. You will be asked if the study is ongoing (abi current). It should be part of your personal history. So long as it is part-time, you won't have any issues. Just state it as such.

Good morning,

Please I hope it doesn't matter to include this education Post ITA? And do I need to write any LOE for this update since it will be Post ITA.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2018
stealth02:
Hello everyone,
Please we need your help on what to do. My sister submitted her PPR application on March 19th and the application has been showing ‘checking eligibility’ (screenshot) with no progress whatsoever for the last 3 months.

Please any suggestion as to how to progress the application would be most appreciated. We don’t even know where her case file is…Kindly advise on the way forward. Much appreciated.

This is IP1 I believe. She should order for her GCMS notes. That will give her information on where her file is and if any red flags have been raised in her application. You can search the thread on how to order through gcmsbuddy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2018
mosky47:

A whole 6 years difference!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Flaj:

Your PPR will show soon. I'll unmask you then. wink wink wink

choi! my cover has been compromised. shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2018
30 marks wink
Ethelia:

A whole 6 years difference!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
No need. Fill it under your personal history.
Pacowo:

Good morning,

Please I hope it doesn't matter to include this education Post ITA? And do I need to write any LOE for this update since it will be Post ITA.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
You could just have posted this link. https://www.planningforcanada.ca/
Well, thanks for prompting me to google.
SkyWalk12:

Not really. They tailor the session to you specifically and give you something called ‘My Action Plan’ based on details you provided them at the session. So your NOC and desired province. And they give you Focal Point Partners that help you with career options and settlement decisions.

So the links I have are for me, go get yours :p

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stealth02: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Ok thanks....we shall proceed with the GCMS notes
Ethelia:

This is IP1 I believe. She should order for her GCMS notes. That will give her information on where her file is and if any red flags have been raised in her application. You can search the thread on how to order through gcmsbuddy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2018
cannybound:
Dear All ,

How do I view the files I submitted in my EE application post AOR.....

All help will be very highly appreciated.

See below;

veritas3:

Follow the below steps:

*How to check your online forms after AOR*
1. Sign into your CIC account
2. Go to view submitted application
3. Look at your url or address bar in browser then
4. You will see link says ... documentTosubmit.do
5. Replace these words only with
applicationChecklist.do

The rest of the url will remain same.

Mind you, you can only view and not edit.

*This will be very helpful for people who get additional document request and those who need to check the data filled in the forms to ensure they correlate.*

I wish you the best

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2018
mosky47:

I just hope some are not agents masquerading as caring friends. I have friends too but I always refer them to this forum to ask their questions themselves and even learn some other things.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Good morning my people please kindly help me look into this I graduated in 2012 but waited till 2013 to be mobilized finished service February 2014 then I started work in 2014 registered for Msc full time December 2015 finished course work 2016 June due to internal and external strike am still on it but will be thru in 2months time. I how been working full time and studying at the same time cos my course work was just for 6months and project doesn't need my physical appearance so such. please would I be having problems with VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
30 marks wink

Loll. How do you miss your year of birth tho. A whole 6 years. Ok bye. Just an observer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Newmum0615:
No need. Fill it under your personal history.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Speak2B:
Hi guys!!!
God has done it for us
It's PPR!!!! grin grin grin
ITA-----7 Feb
AOR---15th March
ADR--21 March(reprint of UK PCC)
ADR submitted --22 March
Ip1--22 March
Mep--23 March
PPR --19 June

Congratulations....... Did you go from IP1 to PPR straight

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by intercedertee(f): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
favouritedami:
My question is for ex-students of FUTA...Please how were you able to get your transcript for WES evaluation I have been trying to request online to no avail.

I would really appreciate a reply asap
Thanks
seems the site has problem, I have to send money to a friend to apply for me at exams and record but they referred him back online. So keep trying online because they won't do it manually.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cheromel: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Hi SkyWalk12, please I'm interested in attending a session. Please where does it take place? Because I'm in Lagos Island and was wondering if they hold it on the mainland. I'm asking because I've got little children and weekday school runs and all... i 'll need to plan myself very well. What are your thoughts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stellaty: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Hi,I would like to ask some questions regarding the canadian PR:
I have a bachelors of science in Economics and statistics from Nigeria and an MSC IN HRM from CYPRUS, should I do the ECA on both certificates?
I am currently working as an early childhood teacher assistant in the UAE and(i found the noc 4214)-is it ok even if my work experience is not inline with my certificates?
Also is it possible to include my mum as family accompanying me?
I would be glad if i get a feedback to know my chances
GlitteringStar:

Cc: Justwise, 40manlappy

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.